Brummy Mummy #106 Mark Geoff and Kenneth talk a lot of sense.

How many stories will Babs post on her return from a week off?

• 0-5

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • 16-20

Votes: 31 10.5%
  • 20-25

Votes: 38 12.8%
  • 26-30

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • 30+

Votes: 175 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! Cowbags. What a time to get a thread title, at the start of her week off 🤣🤣🤣✌
Thank you.
I'm going to celebrate by taking a week off too,,,,,, oh no, wait,,,,,, 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Quick question about the poll - is it how many stories the day she comes back, or how many stories before 9am the first day back?!? Because the whole day will be 30+, easy, but before 9am could be a strong 11-15 I reckon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Mark, Geoff and Kenneth’s names are now in the police files?! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate it when she says “I’ll bring you with me”

Nah I’m good Babs. I don’t need to see Disney through the eyes of a spoilt overgrown adult toddler stomping around in Minnie ears. And that annoying cry laugh thing she does - put a hotdog in it you manatee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if Mark, Geoff and Kenneth’s names are now in the police files?! 😂😂
She’d be reaching for a new file as soon as they each pressed submit on Facebook 📂

I was going to say that I can’t get my head around the fact that she’s taking a week off before going on holiday, it’s all arse about face…but neither can I get my head around what the duck it is she’s going to be taking a week off from. There is absolutely no way on this earth that she’ll be able to stay away from social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Urgh why is she crying. No one cares.

Also, we’re off to America (luckily not the same place as Babs) the same time as Bab and from Saturday the whole family are isolating apart from work and school. She’s just upping the risk of catching Covid 🙄she really does think she’s invincible

Reactions: 21
I hope she's booked all her park days as there is no availability over easter only Epcot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she's booked all her park days as there is no availability over easter only Epcot lol
Oh please please let her not have booked and be turned away that would be the best thing ever! Well I’d feel sorry for the kids but that’s all!!
Mrs Spreadsheet fucks it up!!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's just been snowing in Birmingham. Bet she's weeping she can't do a crappy reel about her unpacking her summer wardrobe and being shooketh at the weather change.

Will she be of all social media though? I doubt it. Also why not take a week off work when you are on holiday with your kids and actually spend some quality time with them, rather than forcing content.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quick question about the poll - is it how many stories the day she comes back, or how many stories before 9am the first day back?!? Because the whole day will be 30+, easy, but before 9am could be a strong 11-15 I reckon 🤣
Let’s go with before 9am ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How many pissing times can a family go to Disney? Why not explore some culture? Try a new part of the world? I'd happily go to Disney myself but definitely only once (or twice). Surely it's same old, same old. It's all done for attention and to show off with this one. How boring 💤💤😴

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How many pissing times can a family go to Disney? Why not explore some culture? Try a new part of the world? I'd happily go to Disney myself but definitely only once (or twice). Surely it's same old, same old. It's all done for attention and to show off with this one. How boring 💤💤😴
I think we saw their attempt at "adventurous" with the Iceland holiday where they managed to make it look utterly tit! Disney is the holiday of choice because it is safeeling and predictable, which is what Emma likes, hence her strict adherence to her rehashed and unoriginal content schedule.

• Haha
it certainly says a great deal about babs' values and priorities when she is purposefully taking a week off "werk" while the kids are still at school, so she can enjoy her time alone - presumably sat in front of netflix with cocks in cans and sugary snacks - and only have to put her usual level of effort into avoiding them in the evening, rather than taking a week off when the kids are home, so she can actually spend time with them! it's sad that their disney holiday is going to be marred by memories of forced posed photograohs and endlessly filming footage for content, when she had the option of simply spending the holiday with her kids, giving them attention and engaging with them. hell, she could still film content, but simply save it to share in vlog upon her return, but she can't risk the opportunity of increased engagement by updating the babettes in real time! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's definitely upto something, with the constant mentioning of the "family party" she keeps mentioning. she's purposefully dropping hints about parties and cakes and shopping for party supplies, yet then acting all coy and mysterious, and refusing to simply explain what the party is and what it's for - which is totally fine if she doesn't want to share, but we all know she's purposefully dropping breadcrumbs to increase the babettes's curiosity so they will leave comments asking for further details - thus increased engagement! it's manipulative af, and she knows exactly what she's doing. 😡

Reactions: 19
I hate it when she says “I’ll bring you with me”

Nah I’m good Babs. I don’t need to see Disney through the eyes of a spoilt overgrown adult toddler stomping around in Minnie ears. And that annoying cry laugh thing she does - put a hotdog in it you manatee.
Manatee... I'm roaring 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.