Brummy Mummy #106 Mark Geoff and Kenneth talk a lot of sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I escaped too quickly to grab a photo! Would have been too obvious, she was hiding round a corner and her kids were right in front of me! Was having too much fun with my kids too so didn’t have my mobile to hand all day 🤩
Dammit! I would have taken a picture. We are in Disney just now and she seems to be a park behind us each day.. we are Universal tomorrow. Perhaps I’ll catch a glimpse then.
TBH - I don’t think she’d stand out too easily. It’s super busy and a lot of people are wearing similar to what Babs wears. It’s not a good look…

Reactions: 15
A daily itenary is bonkers anyway 😂😂😂. Just have fun on your holiday! I get certain rides have to be booked etc but Jesus Christ try some spontaneity Babs 😂😂😂.
Reminds me of the time Mrs Hinch put “ play with Ronnie” in the to To Do Lists section of her activity journal I thought I’d seen it all but no you have to list having an ice cream 🙄🙄

definitely inspired by tattle! she basically relies on us cowbags to create her content! 👌🏻🤣
Probably got a spreadsheet of tattle comments so she can tick off addressing each one on the trip of dreams

Yeah sure the manager can’t over blabs 🙄

and where is the photographic proof of all these fans meeting her

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why did they go to both outlets on the same day? I do love the outlets in florida you can get some nice bits but I normally do one evening and one and another at the other not both at once?

Reactions: 13
I enjoy how she said she’s gone at a busy time of year and they usually go in August which isn’t a busy time of year.

Is she absolutely mad?! August is British school holidays, it’s one of the busiest, hottest, craziest times of the year.

We went August 2014 (my mum worked in a school then and we went as a big family holiday) I can safely say never again!

Since then me and my husband have been back at what USED to be quieter times I.e. Feb and September.

However with covid alllllll crowd stuff is out the window now, until it settles down there is no predicting when crowds will be busiest at all. No chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hmm, when I bumped into her before (when I was a babette ewwwww) she couldn’t wait to get away from me. Her and nanny San 🤣 She deffo did not talk to me for hours.

Also I actually liked her outfit today, solely because I’m a leopard print wh*re 🤣 🐆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie E made an interesting point on stories yesterday, how she used to jump on and say the same boring repetitive stuff & so hardly comes on herself if it's just mindless chat...if only Babs would follow and cease the daily morning drivel once back in Birmingham!

Reactions: 13
So Florida is five hours behind right? So to post on her grid at 7:30 UK time, for that optimum engagement 🙄, she’s up at 2:30 every morning? I mean……I know it’s Babs. I know she’s a twit. I know she prioritises Insta content over absolutely everything in her life. I know I shouldn’t be surprised. And actually I’m not. My feeling is more disgusted. Thousands of pounds on a holiday, quality time with your family, a chance to relax/make every moment count and explore some amazing parks/places, but she’s ruining it by worrying about Instagram. What a sad little life she does lead.
Oh and absolutely no mention of Disneyland Paris having its 30th anniversary on the 12th. It was all over social media so she must have seen it. Just a little more proof she’s a fake Disney fan 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You know in the movies when there's a mum with a photo album and she's showing the new partner all the photos of her kid and pointing out all the cute thing her kid does. Well this is Emma, about herself 🤮 It's so self-absorbed and narcissistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her posts are not receiving the high likes she was hoping for I feel. Except for a few loyal babettes, even her past me body confident aren't doing it. The best she's ever had was the bathroom DLP meltdown and the dog dying. Maybe she could do a post about how Disney reminds her of losing Lucy and see how that goes?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Florida is five hours behind right? So to post on her grid at 7:30 UK time, for that optimum engagement 🙄, she’s up at 2:30 every morning? I mean……I know it’s Babs. I know she’s a twit. I know she prioritises Insta content over absolutely everything in her life. I know I shouldn’t be surprised. And actually I’m not. My feeling is more disgusted. Thousands of pounds on a holiday, quality time with your family, a chance to relax/make every moment count and explore some amazing parks/places, but she’s ruining it by worrying about Instagram. What a sad little life she does lead.
Oh and absolutely no mention of Disneyland Paris having its 30th anniversary on the 12th. It was all over social media so she must have seen it. Just a little more proof she’s a fake Disney fan 🙄
Just coming to say the same thing

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she's up at 2:30am posting to Instagram 🤦‍♀️ get a decent night's sleep Emma and spend a full day out with your kids.

I don't understand why she has to drag everyone shopping as well, if she's so desperate to go why doesn't she go alone and let Ste take the kids into the parks for a few hours to let them enjoy themselves. Kids that age really don't care about scented candles but I guess she only thinks of herself so she probably hasn't realised that.

Reactions: 17
Day by the pool. M and S swimsuit and body confidence post incoming or will she save that for one of the Disney water parks?
I also really hope Ethan gets to go to universal.

Reactions: 23
You'd find it surprising that anyone could be that desperate for attention that they would get up so early to post on insta, but with Bab, I'm not surprised at all.

Her kids are going to remember this holiday for all the wrong reasons!

Reactions: 19
Day by the pool. M and S swimsuit and body confidence post incoming or will she save that for one of the Disney water parks?
I also really hope Ethan gets to go to universal.
Will it be a past me who only wore black and dressed like an estate agent even for the pool now wears bright colours and doesn't care if her flaps and baps fall out of her swimsuit post?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.