Brummy Mummy #106 Mark Geoff and Kenneth talk a lot of sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she taking a week off when she’s not actually going anything? Why not take her actual holiday off and spend time with her kids not glued to her phone. Although she’ll still be glued to the phone for the gram when she gets back on I suppose.
Well that is what normal people would do do. But come on @Tippingpoint23, you've been here long enough to know Emma is far, far from normal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a chance she will take a whole week off all social media. Her ego won't let her. 🙄🙄
she'll either slyly post cringe reels to tiktok, under the misconception that her loyal IG babettes army will remain oblivious or - more than likely - she'll simply log onto one of her many other IG accounts - she has her brummymummy one, her disney one AND her mugsformugs one, so it's not much of. a stretch to believe that she also has a finsta account to use to continue to browse SM during her "time off" and leave comments without anyone realising it's actually her - and ofc, she'll dedicate a hefty huck if her day to doomscrolling tattle! tbh, now is the time we need. a few cowbags with fake accounts to offer to take one for the team, and periodically leave comments on her posts - nothing nasty, just sharing opinions that differ to hers, thus knowing challenger her boundaries. if you then find yourself blocked and those mysteriously vanish, we all know that absolutely did not take a break from SM and was monitoring her account the entire time. she's entirely addicted to SM, and i don't believe she possesses the willpower to actually stay away for a week. hell, she struggles to comply with the weekly babbeth, resorting to posting on FB and tiktok to reduce the cravings!

i honestly think this "week off" is either an attempt at an extravagant cover-up and they're already on their way to disney - i predict another fajita-gate style bathroom breakdown when she is inevitably caught out - or she's taking a week's break prior or their disney holiday to rest up and preserve her energy. she struggles to drag herself up a single flight of stairs, so i imagine walking round the parks - especially in the heat - will be a huge challenge when she is so physically unfit and unhealthy. she'll certainly require a few weeks to rest and recuperate upon returning from the holiday, but preserving her energy by spending a week in her pit mainlining sugar before they leave will be vital for babs - especially as it gives her an excuse to avoid spending time with the kids prior to a few weeks literally stuck with them endlessly.

Reactions: 16
The morning stories motivate her? Motivate her to do what? Lay in bed all day in 3 week unwashed PJ's? Her followers are bizarre. Also how does Babs work hard? Bizarre people
Babs is about as motivating as a slug 🙄😂

• Haha
Could it be that it’s Ethan’s first communion? Didn’t she keep Erin’s a secret and only hinted at it. He’s at the right age, it’s about the right time of year and could explain her sudden week off 🤔🤔🤔
If (and it's a big if) they go to the school I think they do (which is weird in itself - I think its the same school as my niece), it is first reconciliation/confession this weekend so that could be a reason for the party? I mean I have never known a first confession party before, but this is babs. Any excuse for a bigger beige buffet than normal!!

Reactions: 15
Ahhh I discovered Babs well after the DLP bathroom moment and regret missing out on what sounds like comedy gold! Would a kind cowbag please explain what happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh I discovered Babs well after the DLP bathroom moment and regret missing out on what sounds like comedy gold! Would a kind cowbag please explain what happened?
Ohhh you really need to read the absolutely brilliant wiki (pink button at the top) about Babs, there’s SO much comedy gold in there 😂 There’s even a link I believe to the DLP meltdown.

Basically Fajitagate, as it’s known, was when Babs released an ad showing her and CBBSte eating fajitas when she was actually in DLP. She was spotted in the background on someone else’s vlog and when it was pointed out this led to the bathroom meltdown. (Think I’ve got that right? There have been so many different ‘gates, it’s hard to keep up).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohhh you really need to read the absolutely brilliant wiki (pink button at the top) about Babs, there’s SO much comedy gold in there 😂 There’s even a link I believe to the DLP meltdown.

Basically Fajitagate, as it’s known, was when Babs released an ad showing her and CBBSte eating fajitas when she was actually in DLP. She was spotted in the background on someone else’s vlog and when it was pointed out this led to the bathroom meltdown. (Think I’ve got that right? There have been so many different ‘gates, it’s hard to keep up).
So many… pasta gate is also brilliant !

• Haha
  • Heart
Just had a read through her wiki for a laugh.

I think, “when I tell you …” needs to be added to her top phrases.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon she’s pulled those toddlers out of daycare & they are all isolating, as to not mess up the chance of going ‘ home ‘ ( I ducking hate that term & I say that as yearly Disney world visitor!) this is her one big moment to pull in the views and the likes for the rest of the year & a little covid can’t stand in her big yellow way !

Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s pulled those toddlers out of daycare & they are all isolating, as to not mess up the chance of going ‘ home ‘ ( I ducking hate that term & I say that as yearly Disney world visitor!) this is her one big moment to pull in the views and the likes for the rest of the year & a little covid can’t stand in her big yellow way !
Can you imagine Babas isolating with the kids?! She wouldn’t last a day.

But could you imagine the meltdown of one of the family testers positive. She would be beside herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've got a theory why she has vanished for a week. The day before energy prices etc goes up where most people on edge about money, she can't show off like she normally does because everyone is talking about how most will be struggling. I bet there will be a backlash. She is just playing safe waiting for the situation to calm down.

If, god forbid, any of them get covid before their holiday I hope it's the girl, it doesn't bare thinking about how she would treat Ethan if it was him that caused her to not be able to 'go home'.

Reactions: 21
I've got a theory why she has vanished for a week. The day before energy prices etc goes up where most people on edge about money, she can't show off like she normally does because everyone is talking about how most will be struggling. I bet there will be a backlash. She is just playing safe waiting for the situation to calm down.
If that’s the reason then someone must have explained it to her very slowly and carefully in child friendly vocabulary - she has no awareness, consideration or care about anyone other than herself and has never managed to stop showing off despite any world events happening in front of her nose before!

Just had a read through her wiki for a laugh.

I think, “when I tell you …” needs to be added to her top phrases.
And “All hail” needs to be added 😂

You could be on to something there, hence the Costco trip to stock up on sugary supplies.
She knows she’d be judged for it, so conveniently takes a week off Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bab has escaped covid so far, even though she has pushed the boundaries on the rules all the way through. It would be perfect if she got it now, not that I wish them to be ill, especially her kids. But karma needs to bit her on the arse

Reactions: 14
Bab has escaped covid so far, even though she has pushed the boundaries on the rules all the way through. It would be perfect if she got it now, not that I wish them to be ill, especially her kids. But karma needs to bit her on the arse
oh my god imagine if she did get covid now, and had to re-arrange all her holiday.
id pay to see that breakdown ngl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If, god forbid, any of them get covid before their holiday I hope it's the girl, it doesn't bare thinking about how she would treat Ethan if it was him that caused her to not be able to 'go home'.
I reckon her and golden girl would still go and Stepladder Ste and Ethan would stay home.

(Actually, I don’t think she’s got it in her to take even one child alone).

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.