Brummy Mummy #106 Mark Geoff and Kenneth talk a lot of sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How deluded are her followers on Facebook 🤔🙈
The morning stories motivate her? Motivate her to do what? Lay in bed all day in 3 week unwashed PJ's? Her followers are bizarre. Also how does Babs work hard? Bizarre people

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The morning stories motivate her? Motivate her to do what? Lay in bed all day in 3 week unwashed PJ's? Her followers are bizarre. Also how does Babs work hard? Bizarre people
They motivate me too to be fair, but mostly to drink some water, eat fruit and go for a run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Manatee... I'm roaring 😂😂
On behalf of manatees everwhere ..... this comment is well out of order !
They don't deserve to be likened to that ! 😉
I hate it when she says “I’ll bring you with me”

Nah I’m good Babs. I don’t need to see Disney through the eyes of a spoilt overgrown adult toddler stomping around in Minnie ears. And that annoying cry laugh thing she does - put a hotdog in it you manatee.

I object on behalf of manatees everywhere, they deserve better than that 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd be gutted if I couldn't hug a bored 18year old gap year student dressed in a sweaty costume too!! Especially if that hug was the only male action I got.
Here's an idea Babs, how about on your week off you hug...hump...shag your husband?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“You’re doing exactly the right thing”

Sorry what? Who asks her to post multiple stories every single day. Even still it’s hardly taxing talking about the weather, washing lines and wrinkly cleavages.

Just take a break you don’t need to announce in such an emotional attention seeking way,

Reactions: 18
I hope she gets her bloody allergies sorted before she's back on. 6am morning gob all hoarse and eye rubs 🤢🤢🤢.
Maybe Babs when you back from your week...and Disneyworld hols..people DONT want you to take them with them. They'll be working hard to keep their cars filled with fuel and heating on worrying how they'll spend summer holidays with just the 1 holiday (if their lucky). And their kids and theirMother don't expect Disney every year 😡😡😡😡😡

If shes taken a week off we will have a weeks worth of stories by 9am so that makes it at least 1000, so get your cocks in a can/chocolate ready, do we think the family party is a cover and they are all ready on the way to florida

Reactions: 15
do we think the family party is a cover and they are all ready on the way to florida
If they are we'll soon find out..she was found out last time by a fellow instawanker who outed her on their stories. I believe that's what triggered the DLP bathroom meltdown and thus the IC 20 ( now 200000) was born. Happy days 🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it certainly says a great deal about babs' values and priorities when she is purposefully taking a week off "werk" while the kids are still at school, so she can enjoy her time alone - presumably sat in front of netflix with cocks in cans and sugary snacks - and only have to put her usual level of effort into avoiding them in the evening, rather than taking a week off when the kids are home, so she can actually spend time with them! it's sad that their disney holiday is going to be marred by memories of forced posed photograohs and endlessly filming footage for content, when she had the option of simply spending the holiday with her kids, giving them attention and engaging with them. hell, she could still film content, but simply save it to share in vlog upon her return, but she can't risk the opportunity of increased engagement by updating the babettes in real time! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's definitely upto something, with the constant mentioning of the "family party" she keeps mentioning. she's purposefully dropping hints about parties and cakes and shopping for party supplies, yet then acting all coy and mysterious, and refusing to simply explain what the party is and what it's for - which is totally fine if she doesn't want to share, but we all know she's purposefully dropping breadcrumbs to increase the babettes's curiosity so they will leave comments asking for further details - thus increased engagement! it's manipulative af, and she knows exactly what she's doing. 😡
Could it be that it’s Ethan’s first communion? Didn’t she keep Erin’s a secret and only hinted at it. He’s at the right age, it’s about the right time of year and could explain her sudden week off 🤔🤔🤔

You just know one of the first stories we’ll see is them singing in the car on the way to the airport.
Then look at our fancy as duck FREE Disney cases…

& they’ll probably be wearing matching Disney .

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Could it be that it’s Ethan’s first communion? Didn’t she keep Erin’s a secret and only hinted at it. He’s at the right age, it’s about the right time of year and could explain her sudden week off 🤔🤔🤔
Holy Communion is usually around May...been to a few over the years in Brum. That said this is Bab we're dealing with here and she does like to be ahead of herself so I wouldn't put it past her to celebrate an event now that's not due to take place for 2 months!

Reactions: 12
How is this woman going to walk around Disney it she can barely make it to the top of her house without sounding breathless?

Holy Communion is usually around May...been to a few over the years in Brum. That said this is Bab we're dealing with here and she does like to be ahead of herself so I wouldn't put it past her to celebrate an event now that's not due to take place for 2 months!
There’s a few churches / schools near me (Liverpool) that have started them now because they have so many kids to get through and too few priests. Our local school has 60 kids per year group and hasn’t done them for 2 years 🙈

Reactions: 9
Why’s she taking a week off when she’s not actually going anything? Why not take her actual holiday off and spend time with her kids not glued to her phone. Although she’ll still be glued to the phone for the gram when she gets back on I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
has anyone listened to the Sweet Bobby podcast on BBC Sounds where [spoiler alert] it turned out she had created a whole cast of online characters.....I'm at the point where I cant believe any of these comments are real and its going to turn out that Emma IS the Babettes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.