Brummy Mummy #105 Menopause, allergies or is she just decomposing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice that she takes a week off when it’s just a random week with no special events, not like her kids birthdays, etc which are plastered all over the gram for all to see rather than her being present in the moment!
I don’t ever remember her taking four weeks off over the course of a year before but I may be wrong. I know she usually takes some time off over Christmas. This must be killing her!
Why not take some time off during their holiday and then post about it when she gets back if she must? But no, everyone will have the camera shoved in their face all week. Hope ste is scoping out elevated platforms to take photos from!

Reactions: 28
I personally think she’s having this week off because of the stress leading up to the holiday. They will all have to take their tests next week and I’m guessing if she’s positive she doesn’t want the whole well it’s your own fault for galavanting around. Or she’s planning on not mixing with anyone so as not to risk catching Covid. Notice she put IF we get to Disney she’s going to share everything lol

Reactions: 21
She says she’s having a week off, but all it means is she’ll still be online, just lurking and viewing, but not posting. She’s bound to have a second Instagram account, with an obscure user name and the tightest security settings in place.
No way could she actually have a week off social media, it will kill her 😂. She couldn’t even stay of Facebook for the babbeth 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Is she crying about having a week off?!? God whoever is forcing her to do it is strong, because she clearly doesn’t want to but is doing it anyway! And absolutely agree she’s pretty low taking a normal, boring school week off. Have time off for your actual holiday; when it’s a birthday; when your kid starts a new school….oh no wait, too much content. And content comes above all else 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Next thread needs to start with a sweep stake on how many stories she'll post her first 12hrs back on the gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she crying about having a week off?!? God whoever is forcing her to do it is strong, because she clearly doesn’t want to but is doing it anyway! And absolutely agree she’s pretty low taking a normal, boring school week off. Have time off for your actual holiday; when it’s a birthday; when your kid starts a new school….oh no wait, too much content. And content comes above all else 🙄🙄🙄
They do have a family gathering celebration this weekend though as Babs took Wet San to Costco for the food...

Reactions: 12
She’s having a week off because it’s this mysterious “family party” that she has dropped hints about a couple of times- the reason she went to Costco with wet San on Monday will have been to buy a cake. So what is this party for, because she sure as hell doesn’t want us to know! Do we think another religious ceremony- confirmation/first holy communion, because she kept the last one super quiet for some reason.

I mean why announce it? Why make such a song & dance about it! Just shut up and duck off Bab!

But a word of feedback from the people who pay your wages, maybe you should've taken your "week off" when you were away on holiday with your family! 🙄🤬

Reactions: 16
I mean why announce it? Why make such a song & dance about it! Just shut up and duck off Bab!

But a word of feedback from the people who pay your wages, maybe you should've taken your "week off" when you were away on holiday with your family! 🙄🤬
Impossible- without holidays she has literally ZERO content. She has made her packing for holidays last THREE vlogs ffs 😂. She is a cretin.

Reactions: 16
So she's taking a week of social media before she goes on holiday? But is taking us with to show us everything. Girl got that the wrong way around . Priorities....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Taking a week off because the last reel bombed 2161 likes, hoping to spike interest on her return more like. Plus we all know she’ll be lurking on her socials, desperately filming more dressing up reels.

• Haha
She's such a bleeping weirdo narc. Who the duck cries because they're taking a week off work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes Bab you are bonkers ...happy to confirm it !
Who, in the name of all things Miss Trunchball,takes the a week off before the kids break up from school ? 🤦🤦🤦? Really can't stand those kids can she? I expect she'll spend the week in bed eating chocolate , not engaging with the family till holiday time, then she'll be back all bright and breezy for the babettes...the absolute melt!
I doubt the family party is Ethan's holy communion ..it's usually May . Maybe Rog has a special birthday ?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She's such a bleeping weirdo narc. Who the duck cries because they're taking a week off work?!
But it's NOT work! It's her constant feed of adoration and attention from a bunch of weirdo strangers to fill her bank balance and the huge void in her life created by her completely horrible personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.