Brummy Mummy #105 Menopause, allergies or is she just decomposing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. Muriel's Wedding - never had a date but bags themselves a wedding - hmmmm, why does Babs ADORE this film?! I hope Pus has his running shoes accessible🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220330_201709_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Rolling out the creme eggs in the car and dancing on bars shite...again 😴😴😴.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
🤦🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That.is.all!
Omg is she for real 🙈 ??? yes yes but Babs you won’t look like these pics as stepladder Ste won’t be able to take his ladder on the plane. Also stand up straight being bent double in an attempt to look slimmer is not good for your back !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is it with these men (Steven and Liam - Pentland's bloke whom she's so not into). Why do they stick with these women who have absolutely no endearing qualities. They're domineering and treat them like doormats. Why do these half-decent looking men stick around? Fear?

Imagine having sex with Emma or Louise. God forbid.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1161181

at least this year there's no fabricated backstory about her been told to treat herself to a multipack for being such a "great mum" by a random shop assistant, or how she bought a box of fifty from costco and stored them in her "office" which lead to her eating them all herself, or how she randomly found one melted and congealed in the glove compartment of her car, and gleefully shoved it down her throat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's interesting though, that this is the content she chose to post on FB, yet IG got the overgrown disney toddler dress-up reel! i am genuinely interested as to how she gauges which content is best suited for which audience...!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wasn’t actually following her, it was just a second account from my main one so that I could have a look and see what you lot were seeing 😂
I suppose views count as well though even from people who don’t follow her 🤔 she’s been on a blocking spree lately

Reactions: 10
What’s the point of a Disney outfits reel when the last time she went they ended up at Target so she could buy an entirely new wardrobe as nothing was weather appropriate/ comfortable in the parks? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is it with these men (Steven and Liam - Pentland's bloke whom she's so not into). Why do they stick with these women who have absolutely no endearing qualities. They're domineering and treat them like doormats. Why do these half-decent looking men stick around? Fear?

Imagine having sex with Emma or Louise. God forbid.
Ste? Half decent looking?! I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave the thread.

(Theory is that Babs was Ste’s first ever girlfriend and he likely was a virgin living in his parents basement beforehand and probably liked the bossy matron vibe because he’s an absolute melt that needs to be told to do stuff)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I used to be up all night dancing, I used to work in nightclubs, I used to wear wonderbras and big buffalo boots, I used to dress like baby spice and on occasion Sporty but tonight at 00.43am I felt I needed to share I ate a Caramel egg in my PJ's because I wanted to.
#noonegivesashit #iliediate2

I need to block this woman because every time I see her posts I want to knock some sense into my friends who like or share her posts.
#aretheyreallymyfriendsshallidemotetoacquaintances

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1161181

i don't get why she can't simply share a single story stating that she ate her first creme egg of the year - preferably not including an image of her face smeared with chocolate 🤢 - since it seems to be a hugely significant event each her year - and then move on with her day. dedicating an entire rehashed annual grid post to share a photo of herself grinning inanely at a chocolate egg is bizarre in itself, but it's her insistence on reminiscing back to entirely irrelevant and totally fabricated stories of her youth. like, what is the connection between babs getting her daily chocolate fix in the shape of an egg, and her dancing wearing two wonder bras, drunkenly stomping around on bars in a desperate attempt to "snog men?!"

it would be like me, writing a post with a photo of myself clutching a creme egg, paired with an entirely unrelated caption about how, in my teens, i used to wear flared jeans that soaked up the puddles as i walked in the rain....and now i'm sitting at the kitchen table eating a creme egg! so bleeping random and unconnected! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ste? Half decent looking?! I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave the thread.
😂🤣

I mean, he's half-decent looking in reflection to Emma. She looks like a mixture of Ludo from Labyrinth and Vicky Pollard (on a bad day). I just don't know how he gets it up 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's on a week off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prize to whoever spots her on another platform first 🥳
Taking a week off in term time says it all. She should have minimum 13 weeks off to enjoy her family during school holidays without them fearing it ending up on social media!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Taking a week off in term time says it all. She should have minimum 13 weeks off to enjoy her family during school holidays without them fearing it ending up on social media!
Just coming to say the same thing. Most parents take time off with their children when they are on school holidays not when it’s still term time. She’s incredibly selfish. This means she will def be ramming the camera down their throats during their wdw trip

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.