Brummy Mummy #105 Menopause, allergies or is she just decomposing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That.is.all!
She said that playsuit is old and from asos? I literally went on and searched “blue playsuit” and it’s the second one that came up? She’s so bleeping tit at her job!! Could she not have checked if it’s still available for her adoring babettes who obviously want to dress just like her🙄🙄 it’s even on sale for £9.30!! Thought she’d be all over that🥴🥴

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220330-180758_Instagram.jpg

And here we have The Great Babprendo, Birmingham's answer to The Great Suprendo, showing off the illusion of making herself look loads smaller by faking her hand being on her hip, that's actually her stomach 🙄🤦‍♀️ But she's body confident you know 🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why, when people go to Disney, do they have to dress like a childish twit? Why can't you just wear your normal clothes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh I get why she was embarrassed now, she opened the door in a swimsuit 😂

Wtf is she doing in that reel, she can’t lip sync & it looks like she’s waving farts away?
Didn’t the delivery woman tell her how amazing she looked?

My second Instagram account has now been bablocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why, when people go to Disney, do they have to dress like a childish twit? Why can't you just wear your normal clothes?
Totally agree, I'm a big Disney fan, love it but I'm walking around in shorts and a Disney tee, maybe some ears if I can be bothered (which most of the time I can't)
As for the clothes that look like Disney threw up on you, I used to always get asked "Where would be appropriate to wear that other than in the parks" and if you think about it there's not many situations where such loud Disney clothing is totally appropriate.
If she didn't have such a spending addiction and was able to stand back and ask herself this then her hobbit house wouldn't be so full of utter shite!!!

Oh and she looks like a bleeping twit, not the clothes... just her!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Erm, I’ve not been on this thread for ages but please, someone tell me she isn’t travelling to Orlando and the Disney parks this weekend?…. We are going there on Friday for a holiday of a lifetime and it’s been cancelled twice already.
No way I want to see this big, yellow marshmallow when we’re there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The clothes look ridiculous…. Does everyone really walk around Disney looking like this!!! Like a overgrown child!

• Haha
Also, no bleeping way am I putting on a pair of Disney ears. I think even my 10 year old daughter would refuse to do that. I’ll be in sportswear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t wear anything even remotely resembling what she is wearing when we went. I haven’t been for 9 years but back then not many people dressed like that at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Erm, I’ve not been on this thread for ages but please, someone tell me she isn’t travelling to Orlando and the Disney parks this weekend?…. We are going there on Friday for a holiday of a lifetime and it’s been cancelled twice already.
They’re going at Easter so you’re ok I think 😂

Reactions: 12
Also, no bleeping way am I putting on a pair of Disney ears. I think even my 10 year old daughter would refuse to do that. I’ll be in sportswear.
They're not comfortable anyway, they squeeze at your head too much. Also, they're now around 30 dollars and up per pair. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The pale blue jumpsuit isnt old, she purchased it last year as today's vlog said she recently bought minnie ears to match it. Unworn yet old!

Also waiting for a post about Tom Parker and The Wanted twisted to all about her. Tragic news and so young leaving behind his wife and little kids 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is this woman obsessed with animals “private parts”?

I remember she kept talking about Margots bum when they first got her, like talked about it an abnormal amount. And now rats balls.

Babs you’re bleeping sad and weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Why is this woman obsessed with animals “private parts”?

I remember she kept talking about Margots bum when they first got her, like talked about it an abnormal amount. And now rats balls.

Babs you’re bleeping sad and weird.
I came here to say is she so sexually frustrated that she needs to talk about rat balls 😂🤨

• Haha
She's going on Fri 8th 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
She’s always like this. Remember in lockdown she had to have make up and a nice top on in case she was in the background of the kids’ zoom lessons, but she can be in her pit with her big grellow face every morning for any student, parent or teacher to see?!? Make it make sense!!

Honestly I’m surprised we didn’t get a grid post about how the parcel lady screamed with laughter at Babs in her Minnie ears. Why didn't she tell her how amazing and inspirational it is to see a woman in her 40s be so zany and quirky and comfortable in her own skin?!? Why didn’t the parcel lady tell her she’s the best person and parent in the world and she needs to reward herself with an afternoon in front of the tv and an Easter egg?!? It should have made Babs’ day to have #womensupportingwomen surely?!?
exactly this! i'm SHOOKETH babs missed the opportunity to fabricate a story about how the parcel woman took one look at her outfit and - assuming she was an overgrown toddler playing dress up - asked if her mummy was home because she can't hand over a parcel to anyone under the age of three, then patronisingly complimented her mickey ears, and ruffled her hair as she asked where she bought them and queried which size she wears, so she could gauge which size to buy for her own infant daughter. 🤣

no but seriously, she missed a prime opportunity to regurgitate the usual babanory spiel about being spontaneouslu complimented for her greasy, yellow hair and side parting, told that she looks under the age of 30 and emphasising how much the lady adored her "cute" outfit, obvs being unable to resist asking where she bought it and - upon babs clarifying that she wears a size 18 - commented that she thought babs was well below a size 18! 🤦🏻‍♀️

disney helped babs to be "the YOU est YOU that ever YOU ed", and embrace her supposed love for bright, gaudy clothes which she'll pair with tacky plastic tat heart-shaped sunglasses and mickey ears and happily parade around outside in and plaster all over SM - yet she's embarrassed for a random delivery lady to see her wearing her childish outfits?! make it make sense!

i guess we were lucky it was a woman who delivered the parcel, or we would have had to endure a story about how she had to dramatically slam the door, phone steve and tearfully explain to him that she felt threatened in her own home because a guy knocked on the door with a parcel in his hand and had the audacity to say that he liked her hair - y'know, since her monkey moo wouldn't understand that because he's a man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.