Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladbabymum is launching her Mother’s Day tut early, what’s odds blubs is gonna be modelling some of it…..probably a few freebies been sent through post but blubs bigs everything up 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ladbabymum is launching her Mother’s Day tut early, what’s odds blubs is gonna be modelling some of it…..probably a few freebies been sent through post but blubs bigs everything up 🙈🙈
She makes out like they are the bestest mates ever. Where as ladbaby mum is like, “Brummy who? Oh, yeah her.”

Let’s hope Emma asked for a 20/22 this time or Steve will break his neck standing on the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No need she’ll sing a Disney song & they’ll magically fit, she’ll just need to add a belt, some Doc’s & tights to her tits.
Adding a belt clearly hasn’t worked. Amazing what her true silhouette is when she’s not clamped her arm to her side with her horse leg out pose is

1816AB82-2069-4EA1-8136-382A66D5207B.jpeg

size 16 on top and 18 on bottom my arse

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Packing cubes are a good idea but not life changing Babs .

3 million people leaving their homes , their belongings, their pets and of course their loved ones who can't leave the Ukraine for health or enlisting in the Military.

That's bleeping life changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just watched her newest video and she talks about not understanding what her kids are talking about when they play games. I’m not a mum (yet, currently pregnant with my first) but how about actually taking an interest in what your kids like instead of forcing your interests on them? play the game with them or even just talk to them about it? 😶
This ☝
You're going to be a wonderful Mum, from that comment alone 🥰 Congratulations btw💫🍼💫
You are absolutely right. How about just ASKING them. I learned our kids' lingo (what my husband called their "jive talking") 😂 by ASKING them. When they were teens, they used words I could never understood the context of, but I just asked them. You know, I actually chatted with my two as they grew up 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Packing cubes are a good idea but not life changing Babs .

3 million people leaving their homes , their belongings, their pets and of course their loved ones who can't leave the Ukraine for health or enlisting in the Military.

That's bleeping life changing.
Packing cubes or suitcase who packs three or four weeks before they go away ……I’m a night before girl even when going to Florida….we wing it or if forget owt buy there , it ain’t a third world country and she doesn’t need any excuse to shop here or there, make lists , no need for spreadsheets either, you do need to plan for Florida but it doesn’t have to be a military operation

Reactions: 21
Why is she packing so early, surely the Easter holidays are at least 4 weeks away (unless she is taking the E’s out of school early)
Also, she needs to move that wand as it will snap when packed (again unless it is a Primark special and not an official HP Albus Dumbledore replica)

Reactions: 14
Adding a belt clearly hasn’t worked. Amazing what her true silhouette is when she’s not clamped her arm to her side with her horse leg out pose is

View attachment 1129280
size 16 on top and 18 on bottom my arse
That mug cupboard though, what a monstrosity it is. So ugly.

She could replace it with some really nice open shelving or another cupboard which doesn’t look like it’s about to rot off the wall.

Reactions: 23
I bloody hope she isn't modelling this range... Be kind 🙄
Total transparency - I bleeping HATE this "be kind" bullshit. Am I kind? Yes, I am. Am I considerate? Absolutely. Was I raised with manners and do I use them? Yes, yes, yes! Am I empathetic? Yes, & too much sometimes, it affects me emotionally and I can become invested. However, do I appreciate free speech and the ability to speak my mind if I'm pissed off, angered, triggered, down, humoured, entertained etc.,? 100%!!! & I'm sick to the back teeth of instawankers and people on the socials in general thinking they can do, say, behave the way they want to without anybody questioning them, discussing them, telling them. They use this "be kind" bullshit to gloss over what they put out. Twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Even just take her kids to universal!!! There’s SO much more than Disney. Eat off site and enjoy some other restaurants where the food is actually decent. It must be boring for those kids doing the exact same holiday on repeat.
Totally agree!! I actually prefer Universal to Disney and Legoland Florida is fantastic! There is so much to do other than just Disney I actually havent been able to fit it all in when we’ve been!

Reactions: 15
It’s 2.30 in the afternoon & she’s in her bed ……… talking about packing cubes is exhausting people. She’s a bore.

Reactions: 17
Why does she ask her children what they are playing 3 times in the vlog and they tell her the same thing multiple times. She’s asking what plastic grass is called. She uses an insane amount of different voices. It’s manic. Going round her hobbit hole pointing out Easter tat whilst making sure everyone knows she’ll also be on holiday for the occasion. Talk about having no purpose in your life!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Genuinely annoyed. Was just thinking this morning about buying packing cubes and now I don’t want to 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
last time ladbabymum sent her freebie pyjamas from her range, babs opened the package, but the actually clothing was merely skimmed over by the camera because babs noticed that the parcel included free chocolate, and obvs that was the item that got her attention!

if she is sent ladbabymum's new collection to "model", let's hope the company had the intelligence to send babs items a few sizes above an 18, because the size 18 pyjajams she awkwardly posed in last time were obviously too small and she looked painfully uncomfortable wearing them - and after the photos were taken, they were obvs never seen again! i'm sure they could sneak it past her by scribbling out the 22 in sharpie and replacing it with a hand-scrawled 18, so that babs can still label it with her deceitful #size18style hashtag! obvs with ITS and ladbabymum giggling about her delusion behind her back! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.