Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad it’s not just me that did this! Yes spreadsheet where you are going to eat, but that’s because you need reservations but with money?! Nope, no way, no how you can’t. She’d do better going to Olive Garden, bahama breeze, one of the many steak houses on I-drive or ya know ask a local where to eat!! I found the most amazing Mexican by talking to the hotel clerk where we had a 3 course meal with drinks (my god the watermelon margaritas 🤤) for 2, atmosphere and local Floridians for less than she’d pay for a buffet character breakfast for one of the grellows

she’s a knob and has no clue

ETA take your family to see Kennedy Space Centre bitchface there’s so much more there than in Disney and it’s all based on fact!
Even just take her kids to universal!!! There’s SO much more than Disney. Eat off site and enjoy some other restaurants where the food is actually decent. It must be boring for those kids doing the exact same holiday on repeat.

Reactions: 27
How rough does she look this morning??
This morning! That wombat looks rough every morning

I am so glad it’s not just me that did this! Yes spreadsheet where you are going to eat, but that’s because you need reservations but with money?! Nope, no way, no how you can’t. She’d do better going to Olive Garden, bahama breeze, one of the many steak houses on I-drive or ya know ask a local where to eat!! I found the most amazing Mexican by talking to the hotel clerk where we had a 3 course meal with drinks (my god the watermelon margaritas 🤤) for 2, atmosphere and local Floridians for less than she’d pay for a buffet character breakfast for one of the grellows

she’s a knob and has no clue

ETA take your family to see Kennedy Space Centre bitchface there’s so much more there than in Disney and it’s all based on fact!
Remember she doesn’t like facts she likes fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even just take her kids to universal!!! There’s SO much more than Disney. Eat off site and enjoy some other restaurants where the food is actually decent. It must be boring for those kids doing the exact same holiday on repeat.
Honestly I can’t understand why she would pay thousands to sit in a resort and do the same tit day in day out.

when I go back to Florida now it’s maybe a day or 2 at the parks then we go out to the beaches, St Augustine, Kennedy (I’m a nerd) and the keys it’s full of culture and nightlife and good food if she just stepped away from Disney

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yea I’m sure that Ethan would love universal given we are constantly told how much of a Harry Potter fan he is

Reactions: 25
im obsessed with disney, (dont judge, bad childhood, its how i cope) but never been able to go due to money. and to see her basically waste her holiday kills me inside, she misses out on so much it hurts. How can you mess up a holiday that badly.

take a few days at disney/week, and then universal, and go explore! tons of amazing places other then disney in florida, its a hotspot, you wanna do it, you can do it there, but she doesnt, just sticks to her boring basic shite each time,

poor kids, boring as hell for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Read the bloody room Bab, just packing up donations for the Ukrainian appeal at my son's school. Basics such as nappies, wet wipes and sanitary towels have been requested. It's truly heartbreaking what the people of Ukraine are going through.

Then we have Bab lying in bed like a slob, bragging about her bloody holiday. Many of us can afford nice holidays bab, but at the minute, your bragging is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Honestly I can’t understand why she would pay thousands to sit in a resort and do the same tit day in day out.

when I go back to Florida now it’s maybe a day or 2 at the parks then we go out to the beaches, St Augustine, Kennedy (I’m a nerd) and the keys it’s full of culture and nightlife and good food if she just stepped away from Disney
My eldest loves Disney and has been numerous times, but she and her partner rent a vehicle and villa with a pool, & they go all over. They've had some fantastic experiences, one of them was to do with watching how alligators are caught on domestic properties and returned to their waters. They stayed overnight in a little boutique hotel for that but loved every second of it. They search out superb Cuban eateries, too - plenty of those if you look, they said - and they have Cuban music and dancing. If people travel a long way, it's so worth exploring a place and experiencing (oftentimes once in a lifetime) different things. You sound like you do exactly that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not a Disney fan so never had desire to go and none of my kids have either. But we’ve been to Florida several times ( we used to live in Midwest USA) and there is so much to see. Emma is so bloody unadventurous yet makes out she’s some well travelled Disney expert. She’s not! Do they even hire a car?
I can imagine they never venture out of the resort which is such a waste. We went to Miami and Florida Keys and my son declared it one of the best holidays ever! The Keys are beautiful. We had an amazing breakfast at this little Mom& Pop diner just off the main highway near Key Largo. Looked nothing from outside but best breakfast ever!! Checkout clerk at local grocery store told me about it when I was buying drinks & snacks for our drive back up to Miami.
But Emma is so unadventurous she will just eat all the beige food, preferably buffet style in the resort and probably pay more than if they just ventured off site occasionally!!
No one gives a tit about your spreadsheet Emma and no way do you stick to a budget you’re obsessed with buying crap all day every day! You couldn’t stick to a budget if you tried😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
what kind of fun holiday involves a spreadsheet?? It sounds very far removed from any kind of holiday?
Come on kids - stop having fun, we’re scheduled to eat an overpriced beige buffet in t minus 7 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have also explored Florida beyond Disney. There’s loads to see. We have been down to St Petersburg where there’s some great beaches, lovely beach front bars and restaurants, loads of dolphin spotting, there’s a lovely place called GulfPort which has some amazing restaurants.
She doesn’t even venture down to Busch gardens which is great fun! And I prefer universal to WDW. The rides are so much better and so is the atmosphere. But then we know Babs doesn’t do rides! Which I find truly bizarre! The whole park snack obsession is also way beyond my comprehension!!!

Reactions: 17
I’m not a Disney fan so never had desire to go and none of my kids have either. But we’ve been to Florida several times ( we used to live in Midwest USA) and there is so much to see. Emma is so bloody unadventurous yet makes out she’s some well travelled Disney expert. She’s not! Do they even hire a car?
I can imagine they never venture out of the resort which is such a waste. We went to Miami and Florida Keys and my son declared it one of the best holidays ever! The Keys are beautiful. We had an amazing breakfast at this little Mom& Pop diner just off the main highway near Key Largo. Looked nothing from outside but best breakfast ever!! Checkout clerk at local grocery store told me about it when I was buying drinks & snacks for our drive back up to Miami.
But Emma is so unadventurous she will just eat all the beige food, preferably buffet style in the resort and probably pay more than if they just ventured off site occasionally!!
No one gives a tit about your spreadsheet Emma and no way do you stick to a budget you’re obsessed with buying crap all day every day! You couldn’t stick to a budget if you tried😂😂
She leaves the resort to go to Target 😂 or the Dollar store, of course she’s cultured 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"i lOvE a SpReAdShEeT"

That's the stupidest spreadsheet I've ever bleeping seen, what's the point of having the text and amounts in the same cell. She might as well just use Word or whatever.

Do the Conways think Excel is the only computer software in existence? Will NEVER get over Stephen making her a certificate on it pahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think I've ever been on a holiday that has required a spreadsheet. I tend to just go and what will be, will be. Anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think I've ever been on a holiday that has required a spreadsheet. I tend to just go and what will be, will be. Anyone else?
That's exactly how I holiday, including 3 trips to Disneyland Paris. Go with the flow and enjoy it, not on a schedule. She is bizarre

Reactions: 16
The nearest I’ve come to making a spreadsheet for a holiday is when we drove from San Francisco down the PCH to San Diego! And that was so we could plan our route but that’s just normal holiday planning! We certainly didn’t plan where we were going to eat from Breakfast lunch and dinner!
She leaves the resort to go to Target 😂 or the Dollar store, of course she’s cultured 😂
Now I LOVE Target and will visit when we are in the USA but it’s not a holiday highlight!! I love shopping so will visit other stores too esp Pottery Barn etc but it’s usually just a couple of hours out of the whole holiday because it’s boring for everyone else! Plus I can’t fit the contents of Pottery Barn in my suitcase sadly!😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Same. We did a three centre holiday in Italy a few years ago, travelling the length of the country by train with a few day trips thrown in and arranged while we were there for good measure. Not a spread sheet in sight, just a printout of our train times, stations, platforms etc as a quick reminder.

Reactions: 14
That's exactly how I holiday, including 3 trips to Disneyland Paris. Go with the flow and enjoy it, not on a schedule. She is bizarre
Oh don’t forget she’ll need a schedule to make sure the toddlers kids go to bed early.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.