Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh did the groomer suggest a short Spring cut, wonder if Margot was matted being left long. "We have to brush her nearly everyday!", you have to brush dogs EVERY day like we would our own long hair, if the breed requires it, otherwise it's a welfare issue.

Reactions: 16
Oooh did the groomer suggest a short Spring cut, wonder if Margot was matted being left long. "We have to brush her nearly everyday!", you have to brush dogs EVERY day like we would our own long hair, if the breed requires it, otherwise it's a welfare issue.
Most definitely the groomer sheared her like a sheep as she was matted. The way she went on about crufts was all for content, she’s not a true dog lover. Oh & was Margot eating kibble at the end of the video? Thought she loved her new subscription food?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She babies her kids so much! Jesus Christ! Buying them wooden eggs to colour in on the plane and taking sticker books for them? My 4 year old child is obsessed with stickers and would love painting the eggs but that is a craft activity for AT HOME. Not on a bloody aeroplane and not for a 9 and 11 year old. I'd have been so embarrassed if my mom had been like this when I was 11. Also, she posted not long ago that Erin is "so ready" for secondary school. Is she? Is she though Babs? Because if you keep telling people she plays with stickers, paints eggs and decorates an easter bonnet (something that I stopped doing at school around the age of 7 because they realised we were getting to old for it) then she isn't going to be ready at all. Once the kids in her school find your page (and they will) your daughter is in for a horrible 5 years at secondary school.

I hope to god Erin isn't bullied but we all know that if she is, Babs will use it as content. She knows nothing of boundaries.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She babies her kids so much! Jesus Christ! Buying them wooden eggs to colour in on the plane and taking sticker books for them? My 4 year old child is obsessed with stickers and would love painting the eggs but that is a craft activity for AT HOME. Not on a bloody aeroplane and not for a 9 and 11 year old. I'd have been so embarrassed if my mom had been like this when I was 11. Also, she posted not long ago that Erin is "so ready" for secondary school. Is she? Is she though Babs? Because if you keep telling people she plays with stickers, paints eggs and decorates an easter bonnet (something that I stopped doing at school around the age of 7 because they realised we were getting to old for it) then she isn't going to be ready at all. Once the kids in her school find your page (and they will) your daughter is in for a horrible 5 years at secondary school.

I hope to god Erin isn't bullied but we all know that if she is, Babs will use it as content. She knows nothing of boundaries.
Jesus can’t they just watch the in flight entertainment and read a book like other kids their age?!
I’ve said before I did a LOT of transatlantic flights with my kids when we’re Emma’s kids ages and younger and I I never had to buy them bloody crafts to do in the flight! They had little iPods with music, the in flight entertainment, books and maybe something like top trumps to play. She babies those kids so much! I’m sure some kids at the secondary school would rip the piss out of Erin for colouring wooden eggs in on a flight!

Reactions: 24
She's a spiteful witch isn't she - I'm meeting my friend Jocelyn who vlogs too *but I'll make sure you don't see her*. I'll leave a link to her channel *except I actually won't*.
When she was wearing that Disney top in the house I assumed she would get changed before going out.
Also "there's a dog walking round with its lead in its mouth" but I'll keep the camera on this packet of cakes instead.
And the fact Jocelyn stayed to have a full day whereas Emma bolted as soon as she had some content and could tick the box of saying she'd been 🤣. She started saying how long she'd been there but changed her mind, presumably as she knew herself it sounded ridiculous. It sounds like she's starting to say 2 hours 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's a spiteful witch isn't she - I'm meeting my friend Jocelyn who vlogs too *but I'll make sure you don't see her*. I'll leave a link to her channel *except I actually won't*.
When she was wearing that Disney top in the house I assumed she would get changed before going out.
Also "there's a dog walking round with its lead in its mouth" but I'll keep the camera on this packet of cakes instead.
And the fact Jocelyn stayed to have a full day whereas Emma bolted as soon as she had some content and could tick the box of saying she'd been 🤣. She started saying how long she'd been there but changed her mind, presumably as she knew herself it sounded ridiculous. It sounds like she's starting to say 2 hours 🤣🤣
Everybody else is the competition, unless they're far more successful than her then she wants to befriend them to benefit her own career growth

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is sooo desperate to prove she's menopausal and not have allergies isn't she?
Probably taking a while to kick in because her allergies don’t exist. She needs to lose weight & fumigate her house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Hey there, fellow cowbags/trolls/governors.

I had some really tit news today. I am now awaiting a cancer diagnosis. Or not hopefully. Please send me all your influencershit good vibes.

So I doubt I will be around here for a little while or wasting my life looking at Emma.

I’m actually going to relish every second of my wonderful children, my husband, my lovely in laws and my father just incase I hear the worst.

Oh, and no one will be banished to their rooms so I can watch tit TV, or drink and eat tit in peace (not that I did that anyway, but a word from the other side emma, bleeping enjoy them).

I won’t say a hard or busy week is free drinks and buying ill fitting dresses. My hard weeks will be some pretty invasive tests.

I won’t be wasting my life wishing for the menopause or going to bed at 8pm. I will be wringing every second out of life incase this is my last chance.
Sending you all the good energy and hoping for the best for you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.