Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she can’t duck things up any more, she has a break down on a zoom when people asked questions about her job (the thing she was talking about) and then she proceeds to make claims that a University’s security was breached by 15 clever woman.
Oh what a day for the yellow one
Erm I don't think we get called women anymore we are referred to as teachers and governors or cowbags.

Shame the reason drama she has created hasn't made more likes for her, not even 3000 on her recent post.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Couple of screenshot... The 'troll' comments 😂

Oh and she was adamant that her children are 'rarely' featured online 🙄
Screenshots of questions asked.

Emma is throwing her dummy out of the pram for this?

Reactions: 16
Oh cow bags! What a day to be stuck at work with no internet signal!
Just LOL at it all really. If she was proud of her job, thought carefully about her content, got approval from her family, discussed things with the kids, has set them up a trust fund etc then those questions wouldn’t have bothered her. But she doesn’t do any of those things because she’s a lazy, self centred, egotistical greedy cow. So yeah. Can’t answer the reasonable questions fairly because she knows full well she’s in the wrong and a lot of her behaviour is indefensible. So cry troll, pretend to be emotional, change tact and say how proud you are of yourself for handling it “like a boss” 🙄 and get in an ill fitting dress for likes and pity. What. A. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Erm I don't think we get called women anymore we are referred to as teachers and governors or cowbags.

Shame the reason drama she has created hasn't made more likes for her, not even 3000 on her recent post.
i'm not sure why she became fixated on her assumption that the IC 20000 is comprised very specifically of teachers, governors and only women - but it's similar to how she struggles with the concept of any woman who don't have children. in her happy "celebrate ME because I'M a woman!" international women's day" stories this morning, she mentioned full-time working mothers, stay at home mothers....**wracked her brains**....oh, and female college students! she claims she's so "woke", but she's so stuck in outdated gender stereotypes! she genuinely believes that unless a woman is a student - which in babs' mind indicates that you're under the age of 21 - then they have kids. after all, they have no other purpose! what is a woman, if not defined by her motherhood?!

she's so insensitive and thoughtless, given the fact that there are so many woman who - for various reasons - are unable to have the children they desperately want, or simply choose not to have kids; neither of which make them any less of a woman, as she is clearly implying! her views are so rigid! it's like - for whatever reason - she decided that tatters are "insanely clever", thus assumed that - like her with her masters - they must be teachers - likely teachers jealous of her "tactics" for controlling a class of teenagers - and just ran with it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm so glad we were all able to come together and support eachother on international cow bags day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So according to this Babette, if you don't agree with someone then "you're trying to bring them down", and if you do try to intentionally bring someone down (I think this means stop them) then your life is "sad". So does this Babette think that the sanctions the west is imposing to bring down the regime they deeply disagree with is because the west is "leading a sad life"
Just jeluzzz of the oligarchs Hun, snakes everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh cow bags! What a day to be stuck at work with no internet signal!
Just LOL at it all really. If she was proud of her job, thought carefully about her content, got approval from her family, discussed things with the kids, has set them up a trust fund etc then those questions wouldn’t have bothered her. But she doesn’t do any of those things because she’s a lazy, self centred, egotistical greedy cow. So yeah. Can’t answer the reasonable questions fairly because she knows full well she’s in the wrong and a lot of her behaviour is indefensible. So cry troll, pretend to be emotional, change tact and say how proud you are of yourself for handling it “like a boss” 🙄 and get in an ill fitting dress for likes and pity. What. A. twit.
She most definitely didn't handle it like a boss!!
She handled it like she'd been caught red handed tbh. And then reacted like an absolute Diva when demanding the hosts to turn the chat off and remove certain people! She was on the defensive from thecword go!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i'm not sure why she became fixated on her assumption that the IC 20000 is comprised very specifically of teachers, governors and only women - but it's similar to how she struggles with the concept of any woman who don't have children. in her happy "celebrate ME because I'M a woman!" international women's day" stories this morning, she mentioned full-time working mothers, stay at home mothers....**wracked her brains**....oh, and female college students! she claims she's so "woke", but she's so stuck in outdated gender stereotypes! she genuinely believes that unless a woman is a student - which in babs' mind indicates that you're under the age of 21 - then they have kids. after all, they have no other purpose! what is a woman, if not defined by her motherhood?!

she's so insensitive and thoughtless, given the fact that there are so many woman who - for various reasons - are unable to have the children they desperately want, or simply choose not to have kids; neither of which make them any less of a woman, as she is clearly implying! her views are so rigid! it's like - for whatever reason - she decided that tatters are "insanely clever", thus assumed that - like her with her masters - they must be teachers - likely teachers jealous of her "tactics" for controlling a class of teenagers - and just ran with it! 🤦🏻‍♀️
The same way she thinks being a woman means having children then straight into menopause

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
At least with her out this evening E&E are probably allowed down stairs to watch TV with their Dad!

• Sad
She most definitely didn't handle it like a boss!!
She handled it like she'd been caught red handed tbh. And then reacted like an absolute Diva when demanding the hosts to turn the chat off and remove certain people! She was on the defensive from thecword go!!!!!
I would expect nothing less from her 🤣🙄🤣

someone has commented that babs has been hacked on Facebook and sending friends requests out to people lol I think its a fake account rather than her being hacked

• Haha
  • Wow
Well I didn’t see babs. If there’s another event this evening I’m unimportant enough not to be going 😂

Babs, hacking would be using the password to your email account that you’ve shared on Instagram and sharing the emails. It is not joining a PUBLIC zoom. Bellend.

• Haha
Okay confession time. I ate a whole bag of those a few days ago. I went into M&S and saw the Mother’s Day cards, first time I haven’t bought one😢. I was an emotional wreck and went straight to the chocolate. I walked home crying buckets and before I knew it I’d eaten the lot .
Sending you lots of love. This will be my 5th without my mum and it still hurts like hell seeing Mother’s Day stuff…. I’ll defo be joining you in eating whole bags of chocolate!! Just loads of love to you! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you see how easy it is for Emma to irately blame 'trolls' but when it comes to her co-workers dismissing her, at an event, it's all tears?

She thinks NOTHING of throwing her viewers under the bus but fellow youtubers and bloggers make her 😭

And the BAFTA goes to ....

Reactions: 20
Well! After a busy day, catching up on that lot was a joy!! Well done cowbags.

I have nothing to add that you guys haven't said already except WHAT A tit SHOW!! The zoom, her, the career, her life in general... you pick. I'm sure it makes her feel better to believe that everyone who reacts negatively is jealous, but I don't think anyone here would want her life/personality/dress sense/stupidity for a second.

Last edited:
Do you know who might ACTUALLY have police files? LP

Why?? Because she has 2,240,000 subscribers and her fiance is a detective.

Blabs has 75,700 subscribers and her husband is a surveyor.

Her fabrication is yet another lie in an attempt to make herself seem more important than she really is :sleep:

The only thing we care about is your lies. Stop lying and we will become disinterested. Super Simple.

Do you know who might ACTUALLY have police files? LP

Why?? Because she has 2,240,000 subscribers and her fiance is a detective.

Blabs has 75,700 subscribers and her husband is a surveyor.

Her fabrication is yet another lie in an attempt to make herself seem more important than she really is :sleep:

The only thing we care about is your lies. Stop lying and we will become disinterested. Super Simple.
Is he? I always thought he was a paramedic 🤣. Don't know why I thought that. I do agree, LP would have handled the situation well. Babs should have learnt a thing or 2 from her while she had the opportunity instead of trying to be comedy all the time and pissing everyone around her off until she ran out of friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.