Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on in the style stories too...no wonder she's rabid, she'll think this is it for her clothing line!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Funny how different she looks when the photo isn’t taken from up a ladder. 🙄
Shiny mess, she's done my head in today. I think the 'real' her shone through on her zoom tantrum.

I bid you incredibly clever cowbags good night. Can't believe I'm saying that before Babs herself, she's out wayyyy past her bedtime!

Reactions: 29
Its such a shame. These women ala Babs could really have raised awareness or sensitivity. But no it's grabby ad sense. This is not women raising women up. This is the influenced lining the pockets of the influencers. We got this. Not them. Or their ads. We do. We work or live it everyday. Not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ, all those red blazers and red dresses on in the style stories.

It makes it look like it’s being held at bleeping Butlins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The event is full on nobodies. Where are all the celebs they do collaborations with like Stacey and Jac Josa

Reactions: 22
babs must be feeling rattled if she's managed to get thru the whole of international women's day without sharing a post dedicated to the golden child! her standard yearly rehash complete with the usual fabricated story about how it is a privilege and an honour to raise a girl who knows that she doesn't need a prince to save her, knows that girls can play football and don't have to like the colour pink, and knows that girls don't have to marry boys or have babies! she's obvs struggling with her self confidence if she's replaced her standard rehashed post with a plethora of posed and edited photos of herself, aimed at luring the babettes into leaving adoring and fawning comments. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ofc she primarily believes that international women's day is a day to celebrate HER - kween babs - but she'd usually take full advantage the opportunity to write a post about her daughter, yet make it all about HERSELF. y'know, explaining that SHE is raising erin to be a strong, brave and independent woman - just like HER. because, y'know, SHE created erin. SHE birthed her. SHE is raising erin. and since erin wouldn't even exist without babs, thus babs is determined to raise her as a mini version of HERSELF. and obvs as she grows up, erin has the perfect female role model! 🤣

Reactions: 19
Was the ‘hacking’ comment on Instagram? My old Sec Ops colleague now works at Birmingham Uni. I’m sure they’d be interested in this gem!

Reactions: 20
If she gets ignored by anyone tonight then she will have a meltdown and blame it all on the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 19
170638350cc64853f79773cebddb1494.jpg

This is the image I had of Blabs when she kept insisting the moderator MUST REMOVE ALL TROLLS or else she would leave!

It was a very good day 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Funny how different she looks when the photo isn’t taken from up a ladder. 🙄
there are SO many instahuns sharing photos in their stories, and loads of them will undoubtedly share grid posts about the event! babs is very much at risk of "in the wild" photos being shared with her in the background - photos which are unedited and taken from a non-step-ladder angle, showing the real babs in all her grellow glory! she'll be super on edge! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.