Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots to add to the wiki today. What is this called "breaking the bias gate" ?
perhaps babs' approach to the topic of "bias" was to pre-warn the hosts about the potential that a handful of insanely-clever teacher and school governor "trolls" may infiltrate her zoom talk and ask her "mean" questions, because they are already "biased" against HER, kween babs, simply because they are mean, nasty bullies! fueled by the fact- as her groupon therapist confirmed - they are are jealous of her! obvs she won't actually reveal the fact that the genuine reason behind any bias against her is due to her own appalling behaviour, vile attitude and exploitation of her kids. all of which are her choice! 🤷🏻‍♂️

ultimately, she's just proved to the world that she lies, over-dramatises and exaggerates everything. all this foot stomping and sulking about a few totally legitimate comments - which she obvs isn't sharing with the babettes, because they were totally valid, they weren’t "mean" and they certainly weren't a hoard of insults thrown at her by trolls, as she's implying! same with her accusations of "hacking"! she's making herself look like an absolute idiot and Birmingham uni are. never going to invite her back to give any talks again, given that she's publicly criticising their internet security and actually threatened to storm out the room like a spoilt toddler! i think she'll be abruptly crossed off the list of alumni contacted to represent Birmingham uni! 🤣

ETA Birmingham uni are definitely going to be aware of he false hacking claims when worried babettes start contacting them as a result of babs' over-dramatisation and lies! good luck explaining that babs! 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220308_171322.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She is such a dick with her made up police files and information about us

Oy duck face I'm a solicitor and I care not one jot what made up tit you have in your made up file. No laws are being broken

Actually we could sue you under the trade descriptions act as you shave at least 10 stone off every picture you post

Maybe accept Babs you are a twit and no one likes you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What I'm not sure she realises that to everyone else who isn't in tattle, those questions just look like questions from attendees, but because Babs reads Tattle she knows that they MAY be questions from tattlers. She can't be sure who these questions were from though.

Babs advertised a public event she was going to be at, the public attended and participated and she had a tantrum.

Reactions: 29
perhaps babs' approach to the topic of "bias" was to pre-warn the hosts about the potential that a handful of insanely-clever teacher and school governor "trolls" may infiltrate her zoom talk and ask her "mean" questions, because they are already "biased" against HER, kween babs, simply because they are mean, nasty bullies! fueled by the fact- as her groupon therapist confirmed - they are are jealous of her! obvs she won't actually reveal the fact that the genuine reason behind any bias against her is due to her own appalling behaviour, vile attitude and exploitation of her kids. all of which are her choice! 🤷🏻‍♂️

ultimately, she's just proved to the world that she lies, over-dramatises and exaggerates everything. all this foot stomping and sulking about a few totally legitimate comments - which she obvs isn't sharing with the babettes, because they were totally valid, they weren’t "mean" and they certainly weren't a hoard of insults thrown at her by trolls, as she's implying! same with her accusations of "hacking"! she's making herself look like an absolute idiot and Birmingham uni are. never going to invite her back to give any talks again, given that she's publicly criticising their internet security and actually threatened to storm out the room like a spoilt toddler! i think she'll be abruptly crossed off the list of alumni contacted to represent Birmingham uni! 🤣

ETA Birmingham uni are definitely going to be aware of he false hacking claims when worried babettes start contacting them as a result of babs' over-dramatisation and lies! good luck explaining that babs! 👌🏻

View attachment 1111068
The babettes are as thick as Emma... It wasn't bloody hacked, it was a public forum, people joined, people asked questions, Babs had a strop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
How does she know these questions weren't from University staff or Alumni, who were legitimately invited guests!?

Reactions: 28
Well if that was hacking, hold my beer, pass me my laptop and move over banks... I'm out to get your money. Idiot 🙄
Sorry just catching up what does she mean her colleagues were mean? People who were hosting the talk?

Reactions: 16
Sorry just catching up what does she mean her colleagues were mean? People who were hosting the talk?
I think that's what Babs assumed this person was saying because she tried to correct them by suggesting it wasn't the University staff, it was "hackers".

But not really sure what loyalty this person has to Babs that would mean she would seemingly rat out university staff for being mean. It sounds like that person was being silly 😜

Reactions: 17
How does she know these questions weren't from University staff or Alumni, who were legitimately invited guests!?
She doesn’t she just thinks everyone loves her, so it’s the naughty few trolls who hacked and asked. In her own head anyways 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As I joined and managed to get my audio working, I caught her saying “no I don’t hire somebody to block people for me”. Did anybody catch what that was about? She looks very shook that tattlers ended up on the zoom call, I think part of being online means that you have to answer those kind of questions because they are valid? Like has she asked her dad if she can post x, y and z? I doubt it, my mom would be mortified if I posted pics of her ill without her permission and I doubt he just said yes go ahead post them? Also about her nan, lots of people do have relatives who have unfortunately suffered from alzheimer’s and those convos are good to have online if you can, but how could she have her nans permission to speak about it?
And as for flashing her underwear online, this is a genuine question relating to her kids? One day they are gonna have somebody ask them “isn’t your mom that woman flashing her knickers online?” and they will be so upset. How is she going to teach them to deal with that?
Last point but I think Emma’s issue is that she got “big” locally in terms of people from Birmingham knowing her and then she spread out to further audiences but not fast enough to become as big as say Louise or ladbaby mum. So she’s stuck in the limbo of being popular online but not big enough that the ‘negative’ comments get lost. She basically should have gone hard but I think now it’s time to go back home 😂😂😂 (cba to check for spelling mistakes at work, apologising now haha)
That was me ... Nicola Henshaw ... nice to meet you 🙂

As she was bleating on and on about herself I started to feel nauseous so I decided to private message her my own questions (which made her come VERY unhinged)

I asked her if she had paid anyone today to block questions
... Then I asked her why she exploits the most vulnerable people in her life (her Nan and her father)
... Then she told Katie, the moderator, to remove me or else she was going to leave.

So then I made my questions public and she said she didn't like the fact that her father was being mentioned.

Then I posted YOU CHOOSE TO EXPLOIT THESE PEOPLE!

Then I got booted off 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How does she expect to go back to teaching if she can't handle being asked direct questions? I'm serious - especially if she wants to go into lecturing. She will get asked challenging questions on the daily, that's the nature of students / learning.
oh, don't worry - babs is totally prepared for dealing with students! she has an entire list of "teacher tactics" which predominantly involve her literally walking out the classroom - no joke! 🤣 - using the counting down from ten to one technique and handing out rewards to her students at the end of each lesson if they behave and listen well. 👌🏻

and these were techniques she used when teaching teenagers - not infants - thus i assume she thinks they're entirely appropriate to use as a lecturer! if she is asked a difficult question that even vaguely challenges her own opinion , she will deem it "mean", accuse the students of trolling her and simply walk out the lecture theatre to go comfort herself with sugary snacks. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Train snacks....FOUR servings in that bag 😬
Okay confession time. I ate a whole bag of those a few days ago. I went into M&S and saw the Mother’s Day cards, first time I haven’t bought one😢. I was an emotional wreck and went straight to the chocolate. I walked home crying buckets and before I knew it I’d eaten the lot .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
These lot are seriously stupid if they think that people asking genuine questions at a public event is trolling?🙄🙄 they didn’t go in and call her names or were relentlessly mean. They asked completely reasonable questions based on the content she chooses to share. If you don’t like it, stop using your ill relatives for content. Or even better, just duck off social media all together. Give your head a wobble bab, you bring it all on yourself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay confession time. I ate a whole bag of those a few days ago. I went into M&S and saw the Mother’s Day cards, first time I haven’t bought one😢. I was an emotional wreck and went straight to the chocolate. I walked home crying buckets and before I knew it I’d eaten the lot .
sending you so much love. it's been fourteen years for me and i still can’t deal with shops around mother's day. you don’t need to confess anything. the difference between you and babs is that you are literally dealing with grief and it's an incredibly painful process - it's not like you eat whole sharing-size bags of snacks on a daily basis simply because you rely on sugar to boost your mood when you're not feeling "sparkly". ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she seriously think she is going to get away with implying that the university allowed the session to be hacked?!What an absolute bloody mess she has made of this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
❤ difference is you don't find an excuse every damn day. Sometimes we need a sugary fix. Lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These lot are seriously stupid if they think that people asking genuine questions at a public event is trolling?🙄🙄 they didn’t go in and call her names or were relentlessly mean. They asked completely reasonable questions based on the content she chooses to share. If you don’t like it, stop using your ill relatives for content. Or even better, just duck off social media all together. Give your head a wobble bab, you bring it all on yourself.
So according to this Babette, if you don't agree with someone then "you're trying to bring them down", and if you do try to intentionally bring someone down (I think this means stop them) then your life is "sad". So does this Babette think that the sanctions the west is imposing to bring down the regime they deeply disagree with is because the west is "leading a sad life"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I work for a university and know that it is run by a group of professionals that are voted into the Board of Trustees.

Birmingham is similar.

They should be aware that Emma is spreading gossip about their system being hacked -- which is a serious offense.

The system wasn't hacked -- YOU just got punked :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.