Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I hope they've reinforced the bar,,,,, because apparently she was renowned for jumping up and dancing on it back in the day 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Matilda28

I would say influencers like Emma actually do a disservice to women. They have a platform but don’t actually stand for anything positive (body positivity is bullshit) they have money and time on their hands and could make a small difference but choose to spend time organising their cupboards.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220309_164633.jpg

Ha, a comment from someone in reply to a Babette blowing smoke up Babs' arse on her vlog gushing what a role model Bab is for E 🙊.

• Haha
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
HAHA!! You have literally just described me at this precise moment. But I'm doing it because I've come away from a meeting this afternoon with parents who are planning their child's funeral, and this one has really hit me hard for some reason, definitely NOT handling it like a boss.
Nobody could handle that like a boss!! Deal with it in whatever way you want, I’m sure all the cowbags agree❤

• Heart

Gar7893

HOW RUDE IS SHE!? It’s Chinatown babs, it’s near Leicester square and the statues in the little park bit change often. For someone who so obviously wants to be a londoner, she is shit at knowing places 🤣 Cannot believe she called it “the chinese part of London”, makes her sound xenophobic and pointing out the otherness. Fucking twat!

Attachments

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I bet CBBSte took Ethan to Twycross Zoo because I'm sure I remember them adopting him an animal there a while back 🤔
And "The Chinese bit of London" is one of the most ignorant and racist things she's ever said 🤬🤬🤬
She's vile!!

• Angry
  • Heart

Loz18ed

19:10 and she’s watching killing eve. Where are her children??! Absolutely blows my mind, that they aren’t around! Are they banished to their bedrooms or is it their choice to avoid their mother? My two are the same ages as hers and I am lucky if I get the remote before 9pm! Babs is tucked up by then! Such a strange dynamic

• Wow

livelurklove

Long time lurker here 👋🏼 but felt compelled to come over and comment here after the latest stories! She’s so rattled isn’t she 🤣 Babs, not everyone will agree with you/pander to you, it’s called being an ADULT. Grow the fuck up

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Fucking emosh and awks and an appointment about allergies.

I’ve probably had the worst day of my life today. Me and my elderly dad are not in a good way. Do I say I’m “emosh”? No because I’m a grown adult, not a twat.

But yeah, you have your allergies, your non existent hacking feeing shit because you look like a pile of shit compared to thin 25 years olds.

Some of us have real problems.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
All she needed to say was "I'm not prepared to answer that" and move on! She's got no idea how to conduct herself or construct a coherent sentence. It's quite alarming to see in a grown woman tbh!

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
Just when you think she can’t fuck things up any more, she has a break down on a zoom when people asked questions about her job (the thing she was talking about) and then she proceeds to make claims that a University’s security was breached by 15 clever woman.
Oh what a day for the yellow one

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She should blow CBBSte as often as she blows EVERY single little thing in her life out of proportion!!!!! He might then stay off Grindr 🤣🤣

I'm gob smacked she thinks the event was "hacked". She's got no idea how serious an accusation this is, has she!? From what I experienced it was a public event you could apply for and the Zoom link invite was sent out 🤷‍♀️ There were 2 ( that I saw) questions and the one about her Nan & Dad could have quite easily been asked by any one of those participants! It wasn't rude or offensive, or untrue! I wasn't looking at the chat so I didn't see the other one but she was already mighty pissed off that the subject of Golden Girl receiving comments at school had been raised earlier on. Again, a genuine question/discussion but because we discuss it on here I guarantee she'll claim that was Trolls too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Observations from this mornings manic story upload:
*Another trip just for her and the girl.
*Wore her Docs round London, absolutely FINE. Hi Emma 👋
*Tries to convince us she shared a donut with Erin. They 100% had one each. Again, hi Emma 👋.
*Quick "oh yeah, I've got a son too" story.

• Wow

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Cowbags. My friend is a Babette. She was messaging about how awful it is Emma’s event was hacked and how awful this website is and how it’s so unfair a genuine woman is hated for just being larger. Is this grounds to terminate the friendship?
I removed a ‘school mum friend’ for sending her a hug emoji 🤢.

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I expect all the tea please! And a very unflattering photo too!
Most people are already here, so if she is coming then it’ll be for the last 10 minutes at this rate 😂

There’s a hell of a lot of cameras and phones in this place though, and not a step ladder in sight!

• Haha
I’m pretty disappointed they’ve picked her to be honest! I’m not quite sure why they think she is a suitable role model for International Women’s Day.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's pulling out 4.5 year old dresses because she's only bought 27 new dresses so far this year 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬 Fuck sake this woman is an absolute knob!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry