Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Oh cow bags! What a day to be stuck at work with no internet signal!
Just LOL at it all really. If she was proud of her job, thought carefully about her content, got approval from her family, discussed things with the kids, has set them up a trust fund etc then those questions wouldn’t have bothered her. But she doesn’t do any of those things because she’s a lazy, self centred, egotistical greedy cow. So yeah. Can’t answer the reasonable questions fairly because she knows full well she’s in the wrong and a lot of her behaviour is indefensible. So cry troll, pretend to be emotional, change tact and say how proud you are of yourself for handling it “like a boss” 🙄 and get in an ill fitting dress for likes and pity. What. A. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Loz18ed

At least with her out this evening E&E are probably allowed down stairs to watch TV with their Dad!

• Sad

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Why would anyone wish the menopause upon themselves?

I've had 12 months of hell with 31 out of the 34 listed symptoms . The anxiety and self questioning has been horrendous to the point I very nearly lost my marriage to it.

HRT , isn't cut and dry either, it's very much trial and error. There's no way any self respecting GP, NHS or private, would jump from nasal spray to HRT in the blink of an eye.

You're full of it Emma, and what's worrying is you're constant need for content could end up being dangerous and detrimental to your followers .

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
How does she expect to go back to teaching if she can't handle being asked direct questions? I'm serious - especially if she wants to go into lecturing. She will get asked challenging questions on the daily, that's the nature of students / learning.

(I've given my thoughts on the likelihood of her working in higher education before - she has no fucking chance. But that's neither here nor there.)

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Well I didn’t see babs. If there’s another event this evening I’m unimportant enough not to be going 😂

Babs, hacking would be using the password to your email account that you’ve shared on Instagram and sharing the emails. It is not joining a PUBLIC zoom. Bellend.

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member

Actual footage of Babs consuming her train snacks. On a one way ticket to breakdown ville. Choo Choo 🚂🚃

• Haha

lordbyron123

My mum works in a school, and I used to attend the school she taught at. I used to be bullied because of this 🤣 We went on a school trip and she wore a rain mac (for those old enough to know what a rain mac is, they were pretty lame) and the other kids started calling me Mac, I even got it printed on the back of my leavers hoodie 🤣 the point is, kids are vicious !! For no reason !! Let alone when they have a reason to bully… I feel very apprehensive for E and E about them going to big school & seeing what the other kids say about the insta etc

• Heart
  • Sad

Memmy

VIP Member
I hope there is nobody at CRUFTS today who happens to glance at Emma in the wrong way, or accidentally bump into her, or god forbid speak to her - or she might just accuse the organisers of letting the event be "hacked" by her trolls 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬🤬
"Yes, police?! The dogs are looking at me funny, add it to the files"

• Haha
  • Heart

Rainbow_rhythms

Waiting for the sob story post. She's so predictable. I go into work meetings every single day where I am challenged on something or someone questions my thinking or logic behind something and you take it on the chin and crack on. Yeah ok sometimes I come off a call and feel a bit flat but I would never say to my boss 'im leaving this meeting now because I don't like the questions'. She claims that this is her job but she's not very professional. Guessing if she wants a career as a lecturer she won't be asked to return to present at the University of Birmingham 🤣🤣

JBTat

The reason she feels a little bit sick is because those questions are completely valid! And she cannot handle them or answer them without flying off the handle. I understand it might be uncomfortable to her, but if she was confident in her career and what she was creating online, she'd have no issue answering those questions!

• Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
She deleted her stories, she said he said (from memory ) that the ’allergies‘ could be caused by the menopause and prescribed her anti histamines for 4 weeks which she said may ‘calm it down’ then she could come off them 🤔 . Then he said try evening primrose oil, then after that she got a bit manic and kinda excited/ hysterical and said we may be looking at HRT 🤥🤥🤥🤥 I find this really strange for someone who has periods regular as clockwork and just has a stuffy nose🤔, I reckon this is the bit the babettes are challenging 🤣🤣🤣 certainly not having a good week, she needs to calm the fuck down about everything 🤯

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cheap alow train to London.
Cheap seats at the Theatre.

But spends thousands on unnecessary Tat, clothes and shoes! She's a twat!

• Heart

Baboff

So no grotty bed stories this morning
We only get those when she is avoiding the kids and Ste at home
Repulsive woman

And just in case you missed it when scrolling through tattle Babs - you weren't hacked - you are allowed to be challenged- you put yourself on a public platform people will have opinions about you

And my opinion is YOU ARE A CUNT
If you want a typed up official version for your bullshit police file let me know

Bet Ste has been spread all over the double bed wanking over Grindr all night #bitrude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

tahrah

I work for a university and know that it is run by a group of professionals that are voted into the Board of Trustees.

Birmingham is similar.

They should be aware that Emma is spreading gossip about their system being hacked -- which is a serious offense.

The system wasn't hacked -- YOU just got punked :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

tahrah

170638350cc64853f79773cebddb1494.jpg

This is the image I had of Blabs when she kept insisting the moderator MUST REMOVE ALL TROLLS or else she would leave!

It was a very good day 😊

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
This is exactly what bought me to tattle in the first place , she was moaning about trolls making nasty comments. I was looking at every post on every platform wondering what she was talking about … then I googled and realised she was talking about tattle. I thought was a cheeky lying yellow bitch. These are not trolls , these are people calling out her lies and exploitation of her family.
Still at it.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh cow bags! What a day to be stuck at work with no internet signal!
Just LOL at it all really. If she was proud of her job, thought carefully about her content, got approval from her family, discussed things with the kids, has set them up a trust fund etc then those questions wouldn’t have bothered her. But she doesn’t do any of those things because she’s a lazy, self centred, egotistical greedy cow. So yeah. Can’t answer the reasonable questions fairly because she knows full well she’s in the wrong and a lot of her behaviour is indefensible. So cry troll, pretend to be emotional, change tact and say how proud you are of yourself for handling it “like a boss” 🙄 and get in an ill fitting dress for likes and pity. What. A. Twat.
She most definitely didn't handle it like a boss!!
She handled it like she'd been caught red handed tbh. And then reacted like an absolute Diva when demanding the hosts to turn the chat off and remove certain people! She was on the defensive from thecword go!!!!!

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
The thing so though her fans believe her. So if all that was said was what has been posted on here and there were no hackers or people shouting at her etc. her explanation is different and for the vast majority that’s what they will believe. Her version of events.

The link was posted on here and so was able to be seen by anyone so it might not even have been tattlers asking questions.

I mean I don’t care enough to have watched or even thought about it but tattle gets enough bad press without people joining zooms that they shouldn’t have. 🥲
I didn't join the zoom, in fact I keep my arms and legs inside the tattle carriage at all time, but you're right, anybody could've joined. As I understood it was a public event, University talks are not always reserved for staff and students.

It was an opportunity to ask Babs questions that she otherwise would never allow herself to be asked because she, unlike the title of the talk, refuses to break her own bias and accept some people have differing opinions to her

• Heart

Frankie75

VIP Member
All the money she spends on dresses on a weekly basis and she still can’t find anything to wear 🤬😤
With energy bills and fuel prices rocketing. Read the f*cking room!
She’s not relatable at all 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry