Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣😂 just dropped into your thread purely cause of the title 😂🤣😂🤣 bravo 🙌🏼
but I also wanted to say that wiki is ace !!! Not stopped laughing reading it !! ❤🙌🏼
Right I’m back off to Alice evans who is as bizarre as Brummy mummy (never heard of her till you guys 😂) I’ll be lurking from now on though 😂🤣
❤🕊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t know anyone else on those ITS pictures except Babs and her sister. I know I’m old (well, I’m younger than Babs 🤣) but I’m not completely oblivious to the world. So it must have been very z-list 🤣 Which makes sense that Babs would be invited, cos she’s def Z! But she did not fit in with that crowd at all.

Reactions: 22
and this highlights exactly how she purposefully poses to appear slimmer. two photos taken at the same event - the first she is using her usual tricks of turning to the side, leaning forwards, using an elbow to squish her boobs together to exacerbate her "cracking rack", using her hand to create a fake waist whilst hiding the other side of her body with her arm so it's not clear that her waist is not symmetrical on both sides, one foot in front of the other and her head jutted forward n an attempt to sharpen her jawline

the second photo, she was less prepared for. she's attempting the hand-on-fake-waist pose but the opposite side of her waist is not concealed so it's clearly falsified, the photo is taken more from the front so it more accurately displays her width, her head is tipped backwards so her double chins are on show, the material of her dress is visibly stretched across her torso and her boobs are way further apart. it's also taken from a slightly lower angle than the first photo. it's far less posed and shows a far more realistic image of the real, unfiltered, unedited babs ultimately, it’s not a photo she would have chosen to share, if it hadn't been shared by someone else. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1112141
And before anyone says anything along the lines of “ oh well we all want to look our best in photos” the point is people like tobyandroo and Louise pentland show exactly what they look like all the time because whilst they may not feel it inside they do present a body confident image and wear stuff that’s not ‘from years ago’ and show themselves from all angles (especially tobyandroo)

either be body confident and show the real you or admit you are not and stop bleeping lying like you lie about everything else and drop that utter lie #size18

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's desperately chasing an IntheStyle collab and they probably aren't too fussed, any publicity for them, right? As a consumer though I dont want an aerial shot of an outfit, I want real life photos, cost, where to buy, is it washable or dry clean - you know all the bits Babs leaves out when she throws a realistic try on reel together!!! She looked like a fish out of water last night.
I honestly think her mangement dropped her in the tit it’s younger cliental.. she’s old and not doing enough for them so they shoved her at an event like this.. with the promise of you’ll be cool and hip.. it’ll be fun just try it.. go on! Instyle are NOT going to be interested in her.. they wear next to nothing! If her manger gave a tit he’d be trying for crew clothing, joules etc

Reactions: 16
Why did she get to take a guest yesterday? I didn’t see anyone else with a guest

Reactions: 21
I honestly think her mangement dropped her in the tit it’s younger cliental.. she’s old and not doing enough for them so they shoved her at an event like this.. with the promise of you’ll be cool and hip.. it’ll be fun just try it.. go on! Instyle are NOT going to be interested in her.. they wear next to nothing! If her manger gave a tit he’d be trying for crew clothing, joules etc
I wear a lot of joules and i speak for every joules wearer we don’t want or need a babs joules colab…..I’m pissed already she has my dm‘s and platform converse…..bleep, in my defence my converse arnt hi top and my dm’s lace up without looking like the laces are under stress 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wear a lot of joules and i speak for every joules wearer we don’t want or need a babs joules colab…..I’m pissed already she has my dm‘s and platform converse…..bleep, in my defence my converse arnt hi top and my dm’s lace up without looking like the laces are under stress 😂
Oh god me too.. lol 😂 and I like crew! and same… I was just giving suggestions of actual suitable brands.. joules wouldn’t work with her she’s controversial

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god me too.. lol 😂 and I like crew! and same… I was just giving suggestions of actual suitable brands.. joules wouldn’t work with her she’s controversial
I like crew too…..but only at sale prices , honestly I’ve been cursing her something cruel this morning, I’m a bit older than her, thought I was in menopause until I got my period last night after 11 months …..11 bloody months 🤬…..now I’m someone wishing the menopause would kick in genuinely not for bastard engagement like the grellow one

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if all the youngsters at the in the style event thought Babs was the drag queen entertainment with the 🤡 make up on

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see findingroisin mentioned hanging out with babs last night and finished her caption with be kind. She must have been filling everyone’s ears about how awful everyone is to her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was looking at those photos, thinking how out of place size 14/16, 42 year old me would have looked last night. I would have looked awful against the other women there, even though I don’t look 42 because I look after myself.

But that’s because I don’t have a seemingly unlimited budget for clothes.

If I was Emma and I was trying to get a clothing range, I would have gone to a department store and got the advice of a personal shopper, got a fantastic dress that fitted the event and me, had my hair and make up professionally done. I would have made an effort to fit in with the younger influencers there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Babs is certainly not the aesthetic Crew or Joules want!

Reactions: 17
I see findingroisin mentioned hanging out with babs last night and finished her caption with be kind. She must have been filling everyone’s ears about how awful everyone is to her 🙄
Been reading here? Hi Roisin 👋🏻

Reactions: 19
If it wasn’t for the fact that she’s a complete bellend and a horrible witch I’d almost feel sorry for her attending that In the Style event. She’s SO out of comfort zone she has to take her sister for moral support! She looks SO out of place and her fashion sense says middle aged frump not fashionista influencer!!! It looked an awful event and completely out of sync with Emma target audience. Most of the people there seemed much younger and much more into fashion etc than Emma( not hard I know!). Why on earth did she get invited?! Maybe she went on and on at Btec Paul until he gave in and got her on the invite list to shut her up! Either that or he really hates her and sent her cos he knew she’d be the biggest fish out of water ( in every sense!) and wanted a good laugh?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have any of you heard of vthomasenglish? He is like Babs in the sense that he is an ex teacher (he has literally just quit teaching to become an influencer) is absolutely obsessed with Disney and goes there often.

The difference is, he is British but actually lives in the USA. He is a twenty something lad who is married but with no children. His account is absolutely hilarious. He tries on Disney costumes and his laugh is so infectious. Every time he films himself he starts creasing and he cracks me up every time. He also does skits wearing wigs and they are so funny. He is everything Babs wishes she was. He may not be everyone's cup of tea but please check him out because he is what you want from an influencer account. Also, there are hardly any ads and you can tell he genuinely enjoys what he does.

Reactions: 15
If it wasn’t for the fact that she’s a complete bellend and a horrible witch I’d almost feel sorry for her attending that In the Style event. She’s SO out of comfort zone she has to take her sister for moral support! She looks SO out of place and her fashion sense says middle aged frump not fashionista influencer!!! It looked an awful event and completely out of sync with Emma target audience. Most of the people there seemed much younger and much more into fashion etc than Emma( not hard I know!). Why on earth did she get invited?! Maybe she went on and on at Btec Paul until he gave in and got her on the invite list to shut her up! Either that or he really hates her and sent her cos he knew she’d be the biggest fish out of water ( in every sense!) and wanted a good laugh?!!
ITS would be the perfect collab for keBabba tho. Cheaply made, badly cut tat aimed at those with no style of their own and just follow the crowd. More landfill fast fashun

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Be kind cow bags. If you're not exploiting your children and their privacy for view clicks and cash then you're already kinder than Babs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What is the obsession with teachers & governors??? Babs, despite being both of these, I’m certain that everyone thinks you’re a c***
Not all of us are Teachers or Governers, I "work" at my Husband's own business 😂 She's such a TOOL. Anyway, what could she do about it? She's got to be 100% sure of identities and have absolute proof, the burden of proof is on her, not on the person she "thinks" it could be. If she were to pursue anything, it would have to be by legal means. She cannot just "out" or doxx people, or contact their employers/peers because she would be acting illegally and could be in very serious trouble - and she knows it.

Gossip sites are not illegal. Everything discussed on here is EVERYTHING she has put out there herself.

Also, she's a massive bleeping HYPOCRITE! This is a gossip site for social media fame wannabees (amongst others like tv celebs etc). Well, up until last week, Babs followed a worldwide celebrity gossip account called Deuxmoi which absolutely SAVAGES people, & its "members" send in all sorts of information on people, such as rude/cruel behaviour, cheating, scams, abuse (sexual/mental/physical), finances, appearance/looks etc., etc., .... therefore, Babs is a hypocrite because her reading that is no different to anyone reading/commenting on Tattle.

So duck off Babs, you annoying POS.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.