Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's desperately chasing an IntheStyle collab and they probably aren't too fussed, any publicity for them, right? As a consumer though I dont want an aerial shot of an outfit, I want real life photos, cost, where to buy, is it washable or dry clean - you know all the bits Babs leaves out when she throws a realistic try on reel together!!! She looked like a fish out of water last night.

Reactions: 23
Hold on (I didn't watch the zoom) she said that she doesn't let her kids watch her YouTube because they are only little kids? But she:

1. Allows them to feature heavily in hers (she genuinely believes they aren't on her socials much. They are LITERALLY the reason for her socials. Her name is LITERALLY "brummyMUMMY")

2. Allowed Erin to have her own YouTube channel "planet Erin". So she's too young to watch yours but could have her own open channel when she was 9?

3. She has said that Erin's friend "Maisie" (the fact I even know one of Erin's friend's names is disgusting. I wonder if Maisie's parents consented) watches her vlogs. If Erin's friend does, then I can guarantee Erin has seen them.

She is really deluded if she believes that her kids and her kids' friends haven't seen her socials.

Reactions: 28
Morning Babs! Love the photos from last night, you looked like everyone’s Mum/Grandma with all the young team. Has the beer fear kicked in yet? Best get tagging & kissing ass for that InTheStyle collab!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
So no grotty bed stories this morning
We only get those when she is avoiding the kids and Ste at home
Repulsive woman

And just in case you missed it when scrolling through tattle Babs - you weren't hacked - you are allowed to be challenged- you put yourself on a public platform people will have opinions about you

And my opinion is YOU ARE A bleep
If you want a typed up official version for your bullshit police file let me know

Bet Ste has been spread all over the double bed wanking over Grindr all night #bitrude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Emma less is more on the makeup front you resemble a shiny clown, look at those other ladies and how they do their makeup and adapt

Reactions: 19
I think there’s no bed stories because didn’t go to bed at 8pm so didn’t wake up at 5am like usual.

Reactions: 21
Emma less is more on the makeup front you resemble a shiny clown, look at those other ladies and how they do their makeup and adapt
If she paid attention most of these ladies including Roisin had their makeup done professionally yesterday. She won’t even get her hair done professionally, she possibly thinks it makes her relatable. She looks like a knob with her pants, tights, pants on. Sweating & throwing back shots trying to be part of the z list. She’ll be desperately checking her phone all day to see if any of them have tagged her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just in case anyone was unsure without Babs telling them, today is Wednesday.
Ah, thanks!! I was just sat staring blankly at my diary entirely unsure what meetings I have today. You guys should see me on Sundays when she has her "day off"!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact ITS gave AshandChels a clothing line makes me really think Babs is on for one as AshandChels is utterly revolting - farting and talking on the toilet about her IBS. She makes babs look tame and her rise to fame on TikTok was trying on clothes that looked ridiculous- but now she magically LOVESSSSS everything from ITS & poof, she had her own line

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220309-075404_YouTube.jpg

Haha Haha!!!! What?!!! That is the complete opposite of what she does!!! I can't 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.