Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
Yeah, she's had to return the £3k fee Santander paid her for the tone deaf #AD post she deleted under pressure a couple of days ago - then the comment calling her a washed up fat narcissist tipped her over the edge 😂😂😂😂😂

Whoever sent that comment is a proper "KWEEN"! 😂😂😂
Omg 1, how unprofessional and 2, she could've kept the post up and donated the money.

£3000? For that shite, really? How relatable for the Babettes...not. They shop at poundshop for a reason Babby

Has she let this ruin Erin's big day?

She's so problematic. People will get really fed up watching this chaos. Did someone notify the Daily Mail ?

Reactions: 12

BreakingBadWind

Chatty Member
I bet she's not even ready, my daughter is the same school year but is a summer baby so the best part of a year younger. We've been getting her ready by letting her catch the bus home from school on her own (with her mates) recently, she's also allowed to go out to the park on her own and we've started leaving her at home on her own if husband is out and I want to pop to the shops.

I can't see E being allowed to do any of that when she still goes on playdates with her mum. She might be ready intellectually but I doubt socially she is. (My daughter might not be the smartest sandwich with school but she'll be reet at getting herself to school each morning come September!)
We never see or hear of her children having play dates at their hobbit house or elsewhere, do we?! She has stunted their growth. The poor kids have it stacked against them with Babs being their mother!

Wheres Ethan gonna go to secondary school then?! Shes moved the whole family to a hobbit house for a girls school 🤔
Sept 2024.

Joe2835

I've noticed that when influencer "careers" & engagement levels are waning they often fall back to using crude tactics such as swimwear and underwear posts. Babs gusset shot & her blue lagoon post are merely her manifestations of that desperation to cling onto the engagement that she once enjoyed.

• Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
I don't think BTEC Paul will drop her; because I can't see any costs involved in keeping her.

She sits on his books and he takes a cut when she gets an #ad but I can't see him putting any cash into marketing her?!

It is easy money for him. He doesn't care about her disasters because his company are really not well known so she isn't particularly bringing his reputation into her 'mistakes'.

I do agree that the work is fizzling out...she has really got the weakest agent, she isn't with a big hitter like 'Gleam'. Her days of influencing are really limited!
Also if BTec Paul dropped her Babs would cause a riot about ageism

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Let's hope if golden girl has passed the exam that her score is high enough. Younger ones will get a more favourable weighted score. If there's also a good comp for second choice then Babs needs to chill. She does everything to death. AP just did one secondary post today, why does Babs insist on being so annoying and gross?

• Heart

tahrah

Do you think when she hurt her back (in high school) her parents lavished so much attention on her that she thinks the world revolves around her?

I honestly think she has a gap in her development that is hindering her growth as an adult.

Mentally she refuses to advance in all areas in her life. She is nauseating.

For what it's worth, I think ...

Erin has Emma's squinty eyes > like rodent Nana Sandra.

... Ethan has Stevo's large cow eyes > also, like Grandpa Roger.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sosticky

Chatty Member
Her "expenses" (tax free shit) will be lumped in with "tangible fixed assets" - this covers things like purchases to do with "werk" (train tickets, tat, clothes, office supplies etc.,). Last year's tfa's were less than £600, so I don't think she claims her holidays as "werk" expenses. If she was just self-employed, she could possibly claim the holidays, along with a portion of her gas/electric/phone/internet/council tax bills, some of the interest on her mortgage (as she has an "office" at home and works from home) & tax, insurance & fuel for her car; but she has a Limited Company, so she can't as the rules are different. She does view her "Brummy Mummy Ltd" as a "going concern" that continues to thrive, though 😶😂

No, you're not wrong and I covered this point a few comments after the one you quoted. That's why I say NEVER EVER click their links (previously they were "swipe ups"), always just read the comments instead, to see if anyone asks where the goods are from & the Instahun has replied, or screenshot the goods and Google Image Search whatever it is. It's one great and easy way to stop lining their grubby pockets.

Oh look, it's Ozzy Babby Osborne 😬🤢🥴
Tangible fixed assets are things like cars or laptops and are depreciated on the balance sheet. Nothing to do with expenses.

2Boymom

Are you all thinking Erin will go to the local girls school? Very selfish if she moved for that as the options in that area for boys are awful.

I was thinking she might try and get her in to a Catholic secondary as there's a nearly girls' one and one in Hagley wich I know people in our area get a bus to.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Or Rosie Henshaw! She's just a breath of fresh air. Married Mum to four, plus size, pretty, down to Earth and VERY funny. She does clothing try-ons detailing everything (size, how it fits & feels, material, quality, price, where from etc), crafting, thrifting, hauls from bargain shops (detailing all prices, etc), upcycling, & she doesn't exploit her kids. Babs could learn a thing or fifty from her LOL
THIS is what I thought Emma meant by "realistic try on". Talking about fit etc. Not just parading round in stuff that doesn't fit without acknowledging it.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She's very quiet!
No doubt she's on hold to the Education Minister trying to find out why Ezza didn't get her preferred school "Don't you know who I am" 🙄
She may not have even got her email yet. They have until 4pm to send it through. I will laugh if she gets it at 15.59 😂😂😂

I'm so tempted to write on that fucking nause of a gridpost...whilst she's being all self indulgent waiting for news of a school placement...I haven't slept for the last 3 nights worrying about my sil and the very real possibility he'll be posted out to the Balkans soon 😡. Also this Babette ...wtaf !!!⬇
Gtfoh the babette not you.
feel your pain over your SIL and I pray he doesn’t get deployed

• Heart

tahrah

According to a 2017 survey from the National Sleep Foundation, almost one in four married couples sleep in separate beds.

Who would've thought it was that high?

🤷‍♀️

Jade33

VIP Member
Haven’t caught up properly but just came to say that the fact we can see her fanny hair in that reel is disgusting, I’m gonna report it for nudity 😂😂😂 Also she’s shit at try on reels, why isn’t she saying where each dress is from on her stories too? Hoping everybody will click the link to see. Does she get money from affiliate links even if someone doesn’t purchase. I actually like the first dress but refuse to give her any money 😂 I’d love the price and an honest review of how it feels on her reels, she’s not getting a fashion collab anytime soon.

She’s spending so much money on tat that doesn’t fit her properly, those short dresses are a state 🤢
If u clicked the link on the 1 u like, then didn't buy that but bought something else, she'd still make money!

• Angry
  • Heart

tahrah

I don't live in the UK so I am finding your school placement procedure really interesting.

Is it the same throughout ALL of Britain or is it different in Wales, Scotland and Ireland?

(sorry for it being an off topic question ... I'm genuinely interested)

Just trying to understand Bab's obsession at the moment.

hattie20

VIP Member
when you upload a reel, you can specifically select any still moment of the footage to be sued as the thumbnail for the reel, so guarantee that babs chose that image purposefully. it's not an unfortunate coincidence - babs totally intended to use an image of her flashing her crotch, which makes it worse because she obvs thinks it. 🤢
I’d love to get inside her head.