Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vanilla ice and moana rap alarms should be due to go off soon too
it seems babs missed the "anniversary" of that photo with phil and holly on the set of This Morning! we all know the story; a woman slipped over in front of them and while holly attempted to catch her, babs prioritised tightly clutching ehr glass of champagne! we usually get a reshash of that each year, but i scrolled back and the anniversary is march 1st! babs must have failed to set her reminder alarm this year! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm at the Fort waiting for my sister to finish shopping , I only came for Trainers so I'm taking cover in my car . I'm wondering how many tattle cowbags I've passed today between here and Sainsbury's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Babs see how upset Alison Hammond got because of her obesity, her compulsion to overconsume food, she even called obesity a disease. A disease in the sense that it is an addiction to food like alcoholism is an addiction to alcohol. At no point did I hear Alison Hammond say obesity is cured by buying clothes, taking photos in manipulative angles, calling yourself body confident in your insta bio etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe she’s been getting ready for her prawn cracker dance. Seriously, it’s not like her to be dressed in clothes rather than PJs at 4p.m.
Is it even filmed today? Didn’t she have that dress on the other day 🤔 I think she did that the other day and has been filming an AD today and that’s why she had her clown make up on

Reactions: 13
No changing sheets isn't the worst
Having your home bombed and fleeing with your children to another country is far bleeping worse.
Changing sheets is just bleeping basic hygiene you daft bleeping twit

Oh and Babs you look like a 70 year old in the picture. Im not sure why you think looking like a pensioner is your unique selling point on insta. But you do you hun
tbh, that seems a little offensive to the average 70 year old? when i saw that photo and my genuine first thought was that she resembles a corpse...

Reactions: 11
Just noticed how badly you apply your makeup Bab? Blending, it's called blending! Try it, it will make a world of difference! That and laying off the trowel a bit! 🤭🤭
Her make up is vile and does nothing for her. A few years ago I was feeling a bit low, very conscious of getting older, feeling a bit frumpy and generally out of sorts. I’d been doing my make up in basically the same way since I was a teenager. I eventually took myself off to John Lewis and asked one of the girls at a decent make up counter to help me update my look. She was lovely, spent ages discussing what I wanted and showed me how to apply things for a more up to date look. I had a great time and for the first time in ages I treated myself to a whole load of new cosmetics which I’ve added to since. Think of the content and buying opportunities she could gain from doing the same. Hope that helps Bab.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it even filmed today? Didn’t she have that dress on the other day 🤔 I think she did that the other day and has been filming an AD today and that’s why she had her clown make up on
She wore that dress and boots to the scummy mummies live the other night so I presume the photos were taken then so she obviously planned to post them but was maybe undecided on the content. So we went with a woe is me to up engagement.

Her make up is vile and does nothing for her. A few years ago I was feeling a bit low, very conscious of getting older, feeling a bit frumpy and generally out of sorts. I’d been doing my make up in basically the same way since I was a teenager. I eventually took myself off to John Lewis and asked one of the girls at a decent make up counter to help me update my look. She was lovely, spent ages discussing what I wanted and showed me how to apply things for a more up to date look. I had a great time and for the first time in ages I treated myself to a whole load of new cosmetics which I’ve added to since. Think of the content and buying opportunities she could gain from doing the same. Hope that helps Bab.
That would take actual effort from Babs, she wouldn’t do it she prefers immediate gratification.

Reactions: 11
i mean sure, babs' ability to blend is non-existent and her overuse of highlighter is comedic....but please can we discuss those EYEBROWS?! what the actual duck is happening?! at this point, they're genuinely crawling down her face. 🐛🤢

Screenshot_20220305_180254.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
i mean sure, babs' ability to blend is non-existent and her overuse of highlighter is comedic....but please can we discuss those EYEBROWS?! what the actual duck is happening?! at this point, they're genuinely crawling down her face. 🐛🤢

View attachment 1104728
They are all over the place! Go and have them waxed or threaded woman! Takes a few minutes, doesn’t cost much and makes a massive difference to your looks.

Why is she encouraging her follows to go a shop it’s not a free zoo.. pets at home need to put something in place to stop morons like babs going in and treating it like a zoo it’s a shop where people buy stuff

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.