Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do family orientated brands work with her when she posts those photos? I am all for body positivity and not feeling ashamed of your body (I know I feel ashamed of mine so I’d love to not give a duck) but why does she need to post a photo of herself in bra and knickers to do it?! I’ve seen millions of body positivity from plus size instagrammers who have full outfits on and look a million times more confident than she does. Her face does not say she is confident, I’ve noticed the scrunched face she does is mainly in photos where she does not look comfortable at all.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she ever wears this bra from her PAID partnership with Fantasie as all I see her in is that plain black one she wears?!

I bloody doubt it, she went to the same shop as my daughter and myself to be fitted, and Jesus Christ I can’t breath in the bra size I was told to be in, my daughters the same, so that’s maybe why she’s always in a plain black “Tesco” special (like the knickers)

Reactions: 7
How was she a teacher with no classroom ?
And she’s scared stiff in the car on her own but went to the cinema the other day to watch a scary film Cos they both like scary films and it wasn’t scary at all 🙄
Part time teachers often don’t have their own classroom. They move around using different classrooms

Reactions: 4
Long-time lurker, first time posting. There have been about 1000+ times that I have wanted to post about how misleading her posts and stories are and how infuriating she is with her content that constantly contradicts itself. About how she wants privacy for her children but posts details and pics of them every day. About how she's "afraid" of trolls but posts pictures of herself naked in the bath that will live on in cyberspace for eternity. About how she's a "Disney vlogger" but her vlogs are useless and just show her face and her outfits. But I have to post now about her new-found "body positivity" niche. It is so tone deaf and off. She has no idea what it means to really be body positive and she forgets that the term includes people of ALL shapes and sizes—those that are underweight (from illness or eating disorders for example) too. There are people out there that WISH they could get themselves to eat a piece of cake. It's NOT about being a bit bigger and being happy your body was able to have children. It's so triggering—what about all those women who strive for body positivity but are also experiencing infertility. She. Drives. Me. Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Long-time lurker, first time posting. There have been about 1000+ times that I have wanted to post about how misleading her posts and stories are and how infuriating she is with her content that constantly contradicts itself. About how she wants privacy for her children but posts details and pics of them every day. About how she's "afraid" of trolls but posts pictures of herself naked in the bath that will live on in cyberspace for eternity. About how she's a "Disney vlogger" but her vlogs are useless and just show her face and her outfits. But I have to post now about her new-found "body positivity" niche. It is so tone deaf and off. She has no idea what it means to really be body positive and she forgets that the term includes people of ALL shapes and sizes—those that are underweight (from illness or eating disorders for example) too. There are people out there that WISH they could get themselves to eat a piece of cake. It's NOT about being a bit bigger and being happy your body was able to have children. It's so triggering—what about all those women who strive for body positivity but are also experiencing infertility. She. Drives. Me. Crazy.
You nailed it in this post entirely. Well said x

I bloody doubt it, she went to the same shop as my daughter and myself to be fitted, and Jesus Christ I can’t breath in the bra size I was told to be in, my daughters the same, so that’s maybe why she’s always in a plain black “Tesco” special (like the knickers)
I love fantasie bras but always buy the full cup ones. They’re the best bras for my size but expensive! I never got measured in their shops though (didn’t even know they had shops?!). I got measured in Debenhams. M&S measurements are always way out, I’d never take their advice!

I thought Thursday’s were her day off and when the kids picked what they wanted to do after school? Now she’s saying she’s been working late on Thursday’s and Mickey has been taking Erin to her singing lessons?

Last edited:
So sick of these women flashing their bits, all in the name of body positivity. If you're that ok with your body, that's great, but keep that tit to yourself. When did it become acceptable for people to parade around social media in their panties and bra? It's not cute, it's gross.

My husband would have been seriously worried about me if I started doing that.

If only more women would actually stand up to these idiots and let them know that this isn't adorable but rather disgusting, instead of the minions slapping their backs and congratulating them anytime one of them strips down. God, my head hurts with this, these influencers are on a downward spiral.

Reactions: 15
I think this is what annoys me so much with these “influencers” it’s that grown up women idolise these people! You get a lot of people saying oh how do you get time time in your day to come on tattle and slag off people you don’t know well how do you get time in your day to send messages like oh I look up to you so much and you’re so inspiring 🤢 erm no!!
My friend is a blogger and let’s me read her inboxes and it’s actually cringe worthy the messages she gets!! How about looking up to people like katarina Johnson Thompson who has worked her arse off and got a gold medal for her efforts these are the people who are inspiring for god sake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this is what annoys me so much with these “influencers” it’s that grown up women idolise these people! You get a lot of people saying oh how do you get time time in your day to come on tattle and slag off people you don’t know well how do you get time in your day to send messages like oh I look up to you so much and you’re so inspiring 🤢 erm no!!
My friend is a blogger and let’s me read her inboxes and it’s actually cringe worthy the messages she gets!! How about looking up to people like katarina Johnson Thompson who has worked her arse off and got a gold medal for her efforts these are the people who are inspiring for god sake!!
Totally agree. It’s a reflection of today’s society that people like Brummy are idolised. She has done nothing noteworthy with her life at all.

Reactions: 12
The funny thing is in the real world most of these people would have nothing to do with influences like brummy. They'd soon tire of all the self pittying, lying, laziness, dramatisation etc and duck her off but for some reason because she has a lot of followers and is online she's amazing? No!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It looks so weird with her cutting the ribbon and walking round the store with a handbag on. Looks like she’s just some random customer... you never see a proper “shleb” doing appearances with their handbag on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I worked into the new Matalan in Tamworth today (I didn’t even realise it had moved or closed 🤦🏼‍♀️) there she was, just standing in front of a podium waiting to be noticed. Literally not one person gave a single tit that she was there, nobody was talking to her. I clocked her, and got my phone out to check if it was really her, and then she kept looking at me like “YES IT’S REALLY ME, SUPER BRUMMYMUMMY”.

So I turned around and left 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I worked into the new Matalan in Tamworth today (I didn’t even realise it had moved or closed 🤦🏼‍♀️) there she was, just standing in front of a podium waiting to be noticed. Literally not one person gave a single tit that she was there, nobody was talking to her. I clocked her, and got my phone out to check if it was really her, and then she kept looking at me like “YES IT’S REALLY ME, SUPER BRUMMYMUMMY”.

I wonder why matalan use her if nobody cares that she’s there.

Reactions: 3
I notice louise mentioned Katie ellison. She hasent mentioned you bm in a long time. That is what you call karma 😂

Reactions: 5
It looks so weird with her cutting the ribbon and walking round the store with a handbag on. Looks like she’s just some random customer... you never see a proper “shleb” doing appearances with their handbag on!

Apart from The Queen.
Never see her without her handbag.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Should have asked "excuse Me, do u work here?!" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Was it her Gucci bag? Probably wanted people to notice she had one!

Even those ankle boots look ridiculous on her. They don't go with what she is wearing and her cankles hang over the top! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She definitely dressed like the granny she makes out she is today!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.