Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EMMA, Love, STOP putting your hand under your chin, you look like an absolute DICK!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the reply, since I’ve stopped following her I can see her for the money grabber she really is! X

Thanks for your reply, I too see her like this now but when you are already down on yourself people like her make you feel worse! I just hope more people wise up to her. X
I read your post and was going to type a long reply but these ladies are on point with everything they say. YOU ARE AMAZING

Reactions: 10
Erin's poor neck looks worse than ever in that awful cringe fest dance video! I really do hope her op is soon and a success

Reactions: 10
Erin's poor neck looks worse than ever in that awful cringe fest dance video! I really do hope her op is soon and a success
Do we know what’s actually wrong with her neck? Was there an accident or something or was it something she was born with. Hopefully she does get it sorted and it doesn’t hurt her poor girl

Reactions: 3
someone has shared before what it is but I really can’t remember and it can’t be that soon they are away again at the end of Oct

Oh for god's sake I forgot it was Friday and that we'd be subjected to the takeaway dance. On a plus note, and it's the only one I can think of, at least we don't have her in her bra and tights this week!!!!! Xx

• Haha
Babs missed a chance to be retweeted by matalan if she had her new pjs on. #engagementfail

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ah babs, you're such an amateur! You get the family together in the matching pjs and say "no takeaway this week as we'll be donating the money to Matalan's Alder Hay campaign. If everyone of you donate the cost of a coffee we'd raise 200k for them because there's soooo many of you lovely lot" and then you could soak up all the likes and re-grams from Matalan, get your 100k followers that you're so desperate for and still have a takeaway that nobody need know about.

I'll let you have that one so you don't need to use Louise Pentland as a constant source of content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Bloody cringe as usual and Erin must have studied her previous dances as she’s trying hard to do the unsmiling 🙈

Be careful mentioning the neck or we’ll have another mental health/trolls/Tattle rant!

Reactions: 13
ah babs, you're such an amateur! You get the family together in the matching pjs and say "no takeaway this week as we'll be donating the money to Matalan's Alder Hay campaign. If everyone of you donate the cost of a coffee we'd raise 200k for them because there's soooo many of you lovely lot" and then you could soak up all the likes and re-grams from Matalan, get your 100k followers that you're so desperate for and still have a takeaway that nobody need know about.

I'll let you have that one so you don't need to use Louise Pentland as a constant source of content.
👏👏 omg we should be running her account. Sack off optimus talent and get tattlers on board, Emma. We could make it work. You know we have a soft spot for you xx

Reactions: 9
She cried because her dog got a haircut 😂😂. She loves the dog enough to stick her on the gram and cry over her but not enough for regular grooming.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not normally on this thread and used to be a fan but jeez the dance last week was awful.
Tonight's... Just no. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.