Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many dogs do they even have? I love dogs but if I was crazy busy I wouldn't get a puppy because they are a lot of work and need to someone that is commitment and they do not stay puppies for long.

Reactions: 1
How many dogs do they even have? I love dogs but if I was crazy busy I wouldn't get a puppy because they are a lot of work and need to someone that is commitment and they do not stay puppies for long.
I think as a family they are so used to consuming things and copying each other so when one gets a puppy the others seem to as well. It's very material istic and to be honest while Kamri seems to be a very clever person I don't think it's wise to get a puppy when she's supposedly in the library so much and in classes. It's not really fair.

I'm pretty disappointed with the fact she took Willow into the store. Fair enough if it was a pet store but it was clearly a grocery store where they are NOT allowed unless they're a service dog. Taking a puppy in there like that can be so dangerous for a service dog user and the dog itself. I understand that she's trying to socialize Willow but there are so many other places she could have taken her and in reality Willow doesn't need to be socialized to the grocery store environment. I was honestly surprised that the comment section was so positive, as in my opinion there were a few things that worried me about this whole puppy situation/ video

Reactions: 3
I 100% agree with you on this!!! Loads of influencers are now talking about sex to remove stigmas which is great but photos are just weird and uncomfortable for everyone.
This! I love having open conversations about sex, it is natural, it is healthy to be informed and should not be a taboo. But sharing pictures of their intimate moments I draw a line in there and feel is very tacky

Reactions: 4
The parents have Ash and braidy. Asa and Bailey have jack jack and willow. Brooklyn has Finn and Kamri has hiccup. In total 6 dogs.

For what I know Finn is the only adopted one so far. Tell me if I’m wrong

Brooklyn once laughed about how some guys that she dated were already engaged or married within the year of they breaking up. I feel a little sorry for Brooklyn. I know she wanted to marry Brooks and was very much in love with him, but he obviously was not into that much

From what I can make out they have been dating since June atleast from her instagram highlights. I have lots of Mormon friends and this is not quick for some. Looks like they are getting married April 30th. Wonder if it’s their 1 year dating anniversary.
I know someone that was engaged after one month- you don’t know someone after 1 month! They argued all the time and eventually after having 2 kids got divorced.

I get the impression Brooklyn wasnt “churchy” enough for Brooks. I vaguely remember her saying they had differing opinions on their future. He is so strange looking!

that could be why. also i think dakota owns a hemp farm ? no judgement, but is that lds approved? like i don’t care, but i know mormons can’t drink coffee and stuff

that could be why. also i think dakota owns a hemp farm ? no judgement, but is that lds approved? like i don’t care, but i know mormons can’t drink coffee and stuff
His parents own a mortuary. Do you have to be religious to own one? Probably he is not part of the same church but seeing how open and different Brooklyn is, it is not exactly a deal breaker.
About the hemp I think it is legal for certain uses only, I don’t know much about the topic

Well that was fast
Oof that's gotta hurt. I'm sure Brooklyn is really happy with Dakota but she definitely wants to be engaged/married young. That would sting

His parents own a mortuary. Do you have to be religious to own one? Probably he is not part of the same church but seeing how open and different Brooklyn is, it is not exactly a deal breaker.
About the hemp I think it is legal for certain uses only, I don’t know much about the topic
Dakota is Mormon, they confirmed that on a live a while back I'm pretty sure

He does. It’s on his Instagram bio. I wonder if they’ll get engaged when Brooklyn graduates esthetician school. She’s already hinted that she wants him to move back to Texas with her.

He does. It’s on his Instagram bio. I wonder if they’ll get engaged when Brooklyn graduates esthetician school. She’s already hinted that she wants him to move back to Texas with her.
I wonder if he will follow her. He was pretty sure about dating her since the beginning wanting to travel to Texas to take her in dates. Brooklyn already said she’s going back to Texas for sure, even talking about buying a house. Probably that is why things with Brooks didn’t work because he was not willing to leave Utah

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he will follow her. He was pretty sure about dating her since the beginning wanting to travel to Texas to take her in dates. Brooklyn already said she’s going back to Texas for sure, even talking about buying a house. Probably that is why things with Brooks didn’t work because he was not willing to leave Utah
I get the impression that Dakota hasn’t had many previous relationships and that’s why he always seems nervous. I think he is besotted with Brooklyn but that’s not necessarily a good thing!

WOW these Mormons don’t waste time 😂😂 I hope Brooklyn and Dakota work out. I think she deserves it!

WOW these Mormons don’t waste time 😂😂 I hope Brooklyn and Dakota work out. I think she deserves it!
This is why I actually respect Bailey and Asa for dating for 5 years before marriage. It's really rare in their communities. I was expecting her to be married off to him at 18 to be honest lol. I also doubt Brooklyn will wait that long before getting engaged to whoever she ends up with, I definitely see her getting engaged and married quickly/young

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.