Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
The trend is to rate your prom/homecoming looks and Brooklyn is just bragging about how she missed a few dances to go to the red carpet and go on their music tour. So relatable lol

Also, she went to prom with the same guy Bailey went to homecoming with. Then in Kamri’s video, she said she went to prom with a guy and then went to homecoming with his brother. How weird.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

starbucks10v3r

IMG_4639.png

Why don’t they get like home chef or whatever its called or premade dinners from HEB (theres multiple near them) or heck look at pinterest for some recipe ideas. I cannot with these horrendous looking meals ☠

Nupy

I reaaaaally do hope they don't have nail polish on the fingers they use to check their oxygen saturation 🙄

I’m really into baby names at the moment so just for fun, if either of the twins were to have kids anytime soon (which I doubt) what do we think they’d do for names? I feel like B&D would give their kids more “normal” names (like they’re still unique but they’re actual names). Like very rustic, but somewhat vintage vibes. Also longer names that could be shortened. The only example I can think of is Penelope to Penny (which kinda fits their vibe but not really?). I feel like B&A would give their kids “influencer baby names” (ie the Labrants). If they were to have a girl, the name would HAVE to end in -leigh or have a “y” instead of an “a” or “i” (for example Nataleigh instead of Natalie). This feels very niche but does this make sense to anybody else?

Kcn

Chatty Member
Has anyone listened to the Matt and Abby episode with b&b yet?
I haven’t listened but the trailer came up on my Instagram explore page. It seems they got Asa and Dakota to sign prenups. We don’t do that here in the UK, does anyone know how common that is in the US?

dulapeep

so Kamri’s roommate Charli is at Pride
View attachment 2972229

Kamri doesn’t appear to be in attendance, but am I tripping or is that Rylan?
View attachment 2972238
View attachment 2972240
Sorry the quality is so garbage lmao I used two screens so I didn’t have to SS

Also obviously attending Pride doesn’t necessarily mean you are queer but I thought it was interesting

Homophobic responses will not be tolerated!
I know kamri just graduated but where is she going next? I’ve thought for years she’s fruity and just biding her time til she’s ready/out of BYU …

tinytotts

They are deffo helicoptering down aren’t they
since they haven’t posted anything from their trek today, I think the answer is yes🤣

I would think that if anything the trek back to Lukla is easier because they move down and their oxygen is getting better which makes everything better and easier
---
…and there it is 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha