Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baileys nails were like that this weekend during the carnival stories. That when I got the clue that the wedding is soon

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Bailey knows he’s weird and purposely posts these to make fun of him.
He kind of acts like that one slow kid in class. That everyone laughs "with" but actually laughing at. He makes me feel uncomfortable af. I basically stopped watching when he came around.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was actually pleasantly surprised to see Brooklyn and bailey show public support for Dylan mulvaney (popular trans tiktoker who had been experiencing some bullying) … maybe there’s hope yet!
its gotta be just bailey. brooklyn is a lost cause

Reactions: 11
Isn't Brooklyn also getting married in California? I feel like if they're all in California right now then the wedding must be this weekend

Reactions: 7
Isn't Brooklyn also getting married in California? I feel like if they're all in California right now then the wedding must be this weekend
I thought Maesa only had a seat in NY but they also do in LA which makes it more legit but still I don’t know If it’s a coincidence that some of the products are the same dark green that Brooklyn has in her wedding so the nails match both…

Reactions: 2
its honestly a bit sad for brooklyn if this is the case because the itk party looks legit. imagine having a party for ur business right before your actual wedding~
baileys wedding was such a standalone event, and for brooklyns youve had their LND launches of all those white "bridal" clothes, and now itk clouding up the actual event.
guess that when theres no real love, marketing and business does come first

Reactions: 5
93053CC4-BA82-414B-AF9F-5AF2B7ECC48C.jpeg

I’m sorry but these stringy ✨whispy✨ bits at the front will never not look just greasy to me…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly feel like she's gonna do that for her wedding and majorly regret it when she realises how awful it looks in a few years
I’m thinking that too and it makes me die a little inside 🥲

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.