Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan forgot Daxton existed a few weeks ago (with the “no brothers, no problem” comment). Also, her body language is different with Dax. She standing far from him and with Paisley, she’s closer and leaning into her.
He’s just a prop to her

Reactions: 2
Why does Dax look so uncomfortable with her?! It’s so obvious. He’s just radiating this “Uhhh…can I GO now?!” energy. I feel so bad for him (and Pais, but in this instance, him especially) because he’s being used to bump up their popularity/get away from accountability.

No brother? No problem…if you quickly put him in a TikTok…

Reactions: 8
Rylan forgot Daxton existed a few weeks ago (with the “no brothers, no problem” comment). Also, her body language is different with Dax. She standing far from him and with Paisley, she’s closer and leaning into her.
I have a brother and the only time i stand that far is if we're done driving each other crazy bt I'm usually pretty close to him. The only men in my family i keep my distance from are my cousins and that's because I've never stayed with them and their basically strangers. In short they don't act like siblings bt what do i know? Maybe if i had another sibling i would get not being close to the others.

I think the only ones that genuinely like Dax and Pais are Bailey and Asa, and maybe Shaun and Kamri. The rest are very disrespectful to them.

Thread name suggestion: Brooklyn and Bailey, Kardashians i'm their minds, phoneys in our eyes.

Reactions: 3
I think the only ones that genuinely like Dax and Pais are Bailey and Asa, and maybe Shaun and Kamri. The rest are very disrespectful to them.
Wich is weird Brooklyn always talk about how close she is with Paisley yet treat her like a long lost cousin.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone find it infuriating when Mindy was asking Paisley which ride she is most excited about and Bailey had to make it all about her?

Reactions: 1
Why are public figures expected to post about every horrible thing? Most people in general don't post about 9/11.
Yeah they were also like two or three when it happened. As much as they annoy me I don’t see this as a big deal.

Reactions: 5
Did anybody else see that it has come out that the racism incident at the volley ball game with BYU is a lie?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anybody else see that it has come out that the racism incident at the volley ball game with BYU is a lie?
BYU is a wonderful school filled with good people and high morals 😇. They seem soo accepting of marginalized groups!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BYU is a wonderful school filled with good people and high morals 😇. They seem soo accepting of marginalized groups!
Actually yes, they do accept minorities. Also marginalised groups are different from minorities.
My only thought is since people are always with their phones nowadays i would expect a video of the incident to come up any day now bt if no one in the whole stadium comes up and says what happened I'm kinda neutral on this right now. Actually according to the BYU rules any type of cursing/slur is not allowed so i would expect punishment

Screenshot_20220913-200535.png

Just stumbled upon this. Seems like Brooklyn's pose with dakota has always been the same.

So they are travelling again. Is the wedding this weekend or next one?

View attachment 1575697
Just stumbled upon this. Seems like Brooklyn's pose with dakota has always been the same.
When I saw Bailey posted this, I wanted to say that they Merrell twins are all natural while B&B are all made up and everything is staged. But I don't want to be blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He seems so weird… maybe this is why he’s an unmarried 28 year old Mormon. 🥴
The pizza video is when they went to Disney. I wonder if Bailey knows he’s weird and purposely posts these to make fun of him.

Reactions: 4
So they are travelling again. Is the wedding this weekend or next one?

When I saw Bailey posted this, I wanted to say that they Merrell twins are all natural while B&B are all made up and everything is staged. But I don't want to be blocked

Dakota's photographer friends traveled to California yesterday. Sus.

Can't risk missing all the posts. Btw did you see the clip of john preparing the clearing for the proposal? It was so touching and real. Tbh if i had to choose btn Brooklyn's and Bailey's proposal i would go with Bailey's since i saw the bts and atleast i know the didn't know until she saw the bridge.
Also I'm sure the wedding is this week

Both their nails are done in brooklyns wedding colours also… freshly done…
A few people are saying these may be old videos because in the teaser which they said the Kardashians copied them, was released late August. So the wedding has already happened otherwise the nails would have outgrown or something like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.