Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you do a little actual research, you can see that really neither dermatologist recommend or tested are very reliable. There are no standards for “testing”. A dermatologist could do a tiny patch test on a few people or could do an extensive research on a diverse group. “Recommended” could either be paid or a dermatologist recommends the product to their patients. For either, there really is no standard or meaning behind the words. The twins are spreading misinformation which is irresponsible. Also, has the fan who sent the pic even used the product for more than a few days? The line just launched lol. And I have to agree that the twins’ skin is not great… I wouldn’t buy the products they use…

Reactions: 7
Hey! Long Time lurker!

But just had a thought as Brooklyn is getting married in CA. Do we think they could potentially get married at the Wayfarers Chapel in Palos Verdes? It would fit the woods theme and is pretty dreamy… I believe it might be LDS too!
I just looked it up and I think you’re absolutely correct…. Looks like exactly what she’s looking for and it would probably appease Dakota’s family

Reactions: 4
Hey! Long Time lurker!

But just had a thought as Brooklyn is getting married in CA. Do we think they could potentially get married at the Wayfarers Chapel in Palos Verdes? It would fit the woods theme and is pretty dreamy… I believe it might be LDS too!
Based on their venue touring video, I'm pretty sure the venue is sparrow valley retreat in aptos, CA. Here is a link to the airbnb page https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26031276?source_impression_id=p3_1661887976_bGkhlpUG9bLUFBVa and you can see it's the same as the last venue they toured, and it seemed like she was set on this one.

Reactions: 4
Why do people think Bailey is the authority on menstruation and “girl talk” as she calls it??? These people are asking a girl that thinks the pull out method is an effective form of birth control questions that should be in a doctors office. It leaves me flabbergasted every single time

Reactions: 18
Why do people think Bailey is the authority on menstruation and “girl talk” as she calls it??? These people are asking a girl that thinks the pull out method is an effective form of birth control questions that should be in a doctors office. It leaves me flabbergasted every single time
They said "we are not doctors" but then proceed to answer questions 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ also why was she so shocked that many girls/women don't know their body when she herself did not correct nor gave the right answers on their rv trip?

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this was posted before but 2 reactions from itk buyers. At least she could return it back 🤷🏻‍♀️
See, this is what happens when they don’t explain the ingredients and how to use them!

I saw a comment on tiktok asking if they were going to explain each product, she didn’t want to have a reaction to an ingredient.. one of their minions replied saying, “Don’t be so dramatic. You don’t have to buy it. Use your brain”

Their followers just blindly believe everything they say. I can’t wait to see the negative reviews

• Haha
See, this is what happens when they don’t explain the ingredients and how to use them!

I saw a comment on tiktok asking if they were going to explain each product, she didn’t want to have a reaction to an ingredient.. one of their minions replied saying, “Don’t be so dramatic. You don’t have to buy it. Use your brain”

Their followers just blindly believe everything they say. I can’t wait to see the negative reviews
Stan culture is honestly gross. You have people who will defend celebrities/influencers no matter what they say or do 😭😭 they are brainwashed!

Based on their venue touring video, I'm pretty sure the venue is sparrow valley retreat in aptos, CA. Here is a link to the airbnb page https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26031276?source_impression_id=p3_1661887976_bGkhlpUG9bLUFBVa and you can see it's the same as the last venue they toured, and it seemed like she was set on this one.
it’s 100% sparrow valley retreat. the pictures on their website & instagram match the last place shown in the youtube video plus b&b follow them on instagram

Reactions: 1
Why did they stop replying to the questions? Were the questions not good enough for them or too difficult? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not like they just bought an £800,000 each but sure how humble…
How did they think that that was necessary to post? Can they stop and live life for a minute? I don't recall other youtubers saying how humble they are since they rent an apartment :rolleyes:
P.S. can't mindy just tell them this face to face? No need posting it... I'm having a feeling shawn is like a stranger in his own home sometimes

Reactions: 5
Not like they just bought an £800,000 each but sure how humble…
I had to laugh when I read "small car". If this was the definition of a small car, I don't want to know what a big car is.
Bailey made it seem like she is the first adult to clean their car with her "boring adult things"

Reactions: 9
I had to laugh when I read "small car". If this was the definition of a small car, I don't want to know what a big car is.
Bailey made it seem like she is the first adult to clean their car with her "boring adult things"
Tbh i cant believe her car was that filthy… its not hard to take your trash out and throw stuff away when you leave the car. lol but tbh she has a modest car for how rich they are, ill give them that! I drive a car probably worth a lot more than hers. Dallas people drive expensive cars so shes not really flaunting anything

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.