Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they must have done this a few weekends ago, once they got back from the RV trip? They’ve had the tattoos a week or two already now? I did also think mindy’s Behind the Braids vlogs are showing stuff a few weeks out. The timings are all out these days.I wonder if they’ve already got married lol. Probably sitting on a beach somewhere recording stories to upload in October or something.

Reactions: 3
You know posting already recorded videos and posts is fine bt lying abt your location? Imagine being spotted by a follower while you have already lied abt not being home🤦‍♀️ it's stupid. Is she trying to pull a discount merrell-burriss wedding announcement?😂

Reactions: 8
They posted a new tiktok "you can see her tattoo lol" except I can't see tit 🙃
Im dedddddd I actually dm’ed them on ig and bailey replied to me with screenshots of her camera roll showing dates and her tattoo in one of the outfits she wore this weekend. Idk what to believe haha thats why she put that as a caption. This was 42 mins ago and the tiktok was posted shortly after.

Reactions: 4
They posted a new tiktok "you can see her tattoo lol" except I can't see tit 🙃
That was the worst video to confirm her tattoo because you can barely see it.. but someone found this girl’s tiktok and you can see the tattoo.. you know, if they didn’t lie all the freaking time, maybe people would actually believe them 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So if the girls are away for Brooklyn’s hen do, does this mean that Asa and Dakota are chilling in the flat/ house all alone with the dogs? Wonder what there up to and if they get along, or if its long awkward silence and avoiding each other? Id love to know!
I saw on someone instagram that when I was looking around.. Dakota was having his bachelor party this weekend in Saint George Utah with some of his buddies along with Asa. Dakota and Asa pretty close when I just kinda snoop around their instagram and youtube channel.

Reactions: 2
That was the worst video to confirm her tattoo because you can barely see it.. but someone found this girl’s tiktok and you can see the tattoo.. you know, if they didn’t lie all the freaking time, maybe people would actually believe them 🙄
went to check their tik tok and realized that they blocked me. sad that i can’t post “hate comments” any more 😔

She doesn’t have a before and after of using her own skincare line? They’re selling a product but can’t/won’t show you that it works on their own skin 🤔
Yeah, sure Bailey. For 1 year you didn't take any photo but you can record stupid tit to post on tiktok and YT. Just admit you don't use the cheap products

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have a before and after of using her own skincare line? They’re selling a product but can’t/won’t show you that it works on their own skin 🤔
Wow, here i thought testing a product requires you to take notes and pictures to see the progress 🤦‍♀️ silly me... heck why do people even have medical histories anyway? It's not like we love seeing the progress :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Legit any blogger or ig influencer that has their own line of products does tons of before and after posts, videos explaining everything in MAJOR detail, posts about people who have been using it and posts of videos of other influencers or fans using the products and how they put it in their routines etc and show their before and afters and such. This is crazy they think they can just launch a crap load of products with zero explanation or before/afters.

If she has been using it for a year then i def dont wanna be using what they use cause their faces are full of pimples and oily. Not judging their skin but if its supposed to help any of that, its clearly not working.

Reactions: 9
Hey! Long Time lurker!

But just had a thought as Brooklyn is getting married in CA. Do we think they could potentially get married at the Wayfarers Chapel in Palos Verdes? It would fit the woods theme and is pretty dreamy… I believe it might be LDS too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.