Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say I’m disappointed in Rylan for applying to BYU but I’m sure Mindy and Shaun wouldn’t pay for her college if she didn’t go to a religious school.

Here’s Brooklyn and Dakota once again trying to prove their love to everyone. They act like they’re in a middle school/high school relationship with the constant touching, kissing, and always calling each other babe. It feels so forced. Also, why does he look so short in this photo? lol

Attachments

Reactions: 7
In their new video, one guy said a period lasts 4 days and another guy said a complete cycle is 29 days and they put a red X meaning they got the answer wrong…. But then another guy said a cycle is a month long and they put a check mark… Maybe it was just an accident when editing the video, but they’re spreading misinformation.

Like someone else said, I wish they sat down with a doctor and talked about periods and actually educated their followers. In the video, when someone got the answer wrong, they just laughed instead of correcting them.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
In their new video, one guy said a period lasts 4 days and another guy said a complete cycle is 29 days and they put a red X meaning they got the answer wrong…. But then another guy said a cycle is a month long and they put a check mark… Maybe it was just an accident when editing the video, but they’re spreading misinformation.

Like someone else said, I wish they sat down with a doctor and talked about periods and actually educated their followers. In the video, when someone got the answer wrong, they just laughed instead of correcting them.
Also I think in one of them, when asked about the usual cycle, a guy said once a month and Asa said yes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would say I’m disappointed in Rylan for applying to BYU but I’m sure Mindy and Shaun wouldn’t pay for her college if she didn’t go to a religious school.

Here’s Brooklyn and Dakota once again trying to prove their love to everyone. They act like they’re in a middle school/high school relationship with the constant touching, kissing, and always calling each other babe. It feels so forced. Also, why does he look so short in this photo? lol
You guys give the children too much credit. Rylan has talked about BYU a ton, I think she wants to go. Also, why would she pay for her Brazil LDS trip herself if she wasn’t into Mormonism?

Reactions: 7
You guys give the children too much credit. Rylan has talked about BYU a ton, I think she wants to go. Also, why would she pay for her Brazil LDS trip herself if she wasn’t into Mormonism?
I think she confirmed this when she posted the story that her religion is important to her or something along those lines.

Reactions: 5
I guess I just hoped she’d go somewhere a little less racist and homophobic. I just want one of them to break away from the church and be more open minded!😫

Also, they 100% did this after the blood sisters comment! And I see they dropped the term junior bridesmaid/groomsmen. It feels weird that Dakota just ran to Walmart to find something for Daxton, it seems like an afterthought.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I guess I just hoped she’d go somewhere a little less racist and homophobic. I just want one of them to break away from the church and be more open minded!😫

Also, they 100% did this after the blood sisters comment! And I see they dropped the term junior bridesmaid/groomsmen. It feels weird that Dakota just ran to Walmart to find something for Daxton, it seems like an afterthought.
Dakota gives me the ick. They’ve proven manning times they lurk in the gossip threads lolol. Brooklyn we know you knew about his beliefs and still chose to date him 😊

Reactions: 11
Tattoo time! Does anyone know what are the Mormons beliefs on tattoos, body modifications?

Reactions: 1
Would be interesting to know how their parents feel about it since they seem so devout
If it brings in money I'm sure Mindy won't care much, and I'm sure that it'll bring in enough money for the church that they'll turn a blind eye, much like they do with the way the girls all dress

I wonder what Shaun thinks - does he go with the flow where Mindy is in charge? He strikes me as the most religious but seems to have less say. To be fair to the twins, if they want tattoos they should get tattoos, but they should also stop paying into the LDS church. I think if they didn’t have the Youtube and social media I feel like Mindy would be more strict.

Reactions: 13
It's forbidden
It's written that they discourage so it's more like get it at your own risk...
I'm scared she might regret it coz thinking abt getting one and seeing it everyday on your body is different, she could have atleast gotten a temporary one to see how she feels abt it

Reactions: 3
It's written that they discourage so it's more like get it at your own risk...
I'm scared she might regret it coz thinking abt getting one and seeing it everyday on your body is different, she could have atleast gotten a temporary one to see how she feels abt it
I know it says discourage but they also say they condemn any body modification which can lead us to the conclusion that it's forbidden

Proof that they buy comments??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
1) Have y'all watch the new yt video of Brooklyn asking their siblings to be her maid of honor? Their reactions (except for Daxton) seems fake to me. From their dialogue, their act of excitement. She definitely taught Paisley of what to say and how to act infront of the camera so she wouldn't get backlash like Bailey did before when people condemn her of making Paisley sad by giving her candies while other people got Seal wax stamp. so Brooklyn definitely told her how to control her face & what to say😆

2) compared to Bailey's video a year ago, Asa did help Bailey with the gift for their maid of honor. Brooklyn did it all alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.