Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kamri has posted a video showing her packing for the RV trip. “All 50 states” apparently… but they only did 48!! Morons. At least amend the title of the vlog!!

48E47E03-8DC5-4E83-940F-BF64560A527C.jpeg

Reactions: 7

This is the worst thing I’ve seen in my entire life
That was so cringy. So much for them being camera shy. I love that people in the comments are saying her shorts are a 🚩 but those are his shorts!

I bet now that they have tattoos, they’re going think they’re a badass. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They always do such stupid faces in their thumbnails. B&B do these open mouth 'amazed' ones and Kamri does the confused ones.

Reactions: 13
You guys need to look at Brooklyn’s body language in Bailey’s story… maybe I’m reaching because he creeps me out.. but it starts with Brooklyn sitting away from him, then when Bailey turns the camera on them they grab hands, then when Bailey turns the camera back to herself, Brooklyn pulls away from Dakota.

I could be reaching but he’s always touching her. It makes me think they’re faking it for the cameras. I truly hope she knows what she’s doing. 🫤

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You guys need to look at Brooklyn’s body language in Bailey’s story… maybe I’m reaching because he creeps me out.. but it starts with Brooklyn sitting away from him, then when Bailey turns the camera on them they grab hands, then when Bailey turns the camera back to herself, Brooklyn pulls away from Dakota.

I could be reaching but he’s always touching her. It makes me think they’re faking it for the cameras. I truly hope she knows what she’s doing. 🫤
At this rate i don't think even bailey can say anything... i actually like her's and asa's relationship
Maybe they had a fight🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Her smile doesn’t reach her eyes. Hard to feel bad for her, she did this to herself.

Reactions: 6
The turnout for their warehouse sale baffles me!! The fact that there were that many people close enough to them who fall for their rebranded shein clothes is crazy!! Thoughts?

Reactions: 9
Brooklyn and Dakota’s relationship reminds me of Madison Prewett and Grant Troutt (Madison was on Peter Weber’s season of “The Bachelor). Madison and Grant are both Christians and are saving themselves for marriage. They are currently engaged after 8 months of dating and seem like they do not know what they are talking about. “Swag” is not listening to Drake songs and driving around downtown as Madison put it.

Brooklyn and Dakota are complete opposites of one another and they do not fit together as a couple - look at their body language before and after a camera is on/in their faces.

Brooklyn saw that Bailey had the phone in her face and faked a smile. Dakota and Brooklyn both rushed to hold hands afterward.

Reactions: 6
The turnout for their warehouse sale baffles me!! The fact that there were that many people close enough to them who fall for their rebranded shein clothes is crazy!! Thoughts?
How can they still be blind?

Brooklyn and Dakota’s relationship reminds me of Madison Prewett and Grant Troutt (Madison was on Peter Weber’s season of “The Bachelor). Madison and Grant are both Christians and are saving themselves for marriage. They are currently engaged after 8 months of dating and seem like they do not know what they are talking about. “Swag” is not listening to Drake songs and driving around downtown as Madison put it.

Brooklyn and Dakota are complete opposites of one another and they do not fit together as a couple - look at their body language before and after a camera is on/in their faces.

Brooklyn saw that Bailey had the phone in her face and faked a smile. Dakota and Brooklyn both rushed to hold hands afterward.
Brooklyn was also facing in the other direction and you could tell she was uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
Im not surprised. Have you seen their comments section? So many are brainwashed into thinking they are some amazing people to support. When in reality they are just raking in the cash laughing lol Im also shocked they did it at their office, cause they were worried about security and didnt want people to know where they live and now their office address is public knowledge.

Yes, the whole madi and grant thing is sus cause they don’t seem to have matured at all yet. The kid is an heir to a billionaire, probably has never worked a day in his life. She probably hasnt either. Must be nice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.