Brogan Tate #99 problems but Benji’s tumour ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a day off today so I am finally delving into the Trek America vlogs - wish me luck 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You can tell she’s exactly like that when she said ‘oh it’s your first time I’m excited for you’ or something along those lines.

The amount she eats is genuinely perplexing, when I was there for Food and Wine my lunch was the items at each pavilion, I didn’t also sit down for a meal as well!

If she wanted to make friends why didn’t she go with them to the bakery to get breakfast? Why was she sat there eating a nutrigrain bar?
Same! I don't think we had lunch or supper the day we did Food and Wine and just had bits from a bunch of the stalls.

M'luvs! I stay off Tattle for 24 hrs and look at you lot go! lol Had a busy day at work and it's our bank holiday this weekend so I was prepping the deck, fence and front porch last night for staining starting tonight. You know because unlike LiarBrogan and LiarBenji, I take pride in the house that I pay a mortgage for every month.

I'll watch the Epcot vlog at some point over the weekend but damn how rough and manic is she?! I can't fathom the lack of self awareness. It's truly shocking. I know I've gained weight and am working on losing it and that I need to up my exercise before I walk around Japan for two weeks later this year. Meanwhile this witch carries on like her life is shitting rainbows and unicorns.

this is a gossip forum hun say what I like ahah it's there for everyone to read
Yes, to gossip about LiarBrogan not to gossip/cut down other posters.

Reactions: 34
She claims later on that she didn't eat the whole doughnut and I was all 'Yes, right, ok that definitely happened :unsure:' 😂😂😂
She also said she only ate ‘half’ the soup….,cobblers! She hoovered up the lot I bet….along with all the bread she could get her hands on.
Something also been festering in me from a previous slog when the cast member was so proudly showing off deserts new to WDW and the witch just had to interrupt and brag that she had already had it at Disneyland Cali. You could cut the air with a knife!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a day off today so I am finally delving into the Trek America vlogs - wish me luck 😂
She is quite boring so won’t lie I’ve skipped the the vlog with the drama:

The change is her accent is shocking - she wouldn’t of seemed out of place on Made in Chelsea with that voice and shouting when she is in group settings.

The use of the word ‘elaborated’ instead of elaborate.

You can see the life being sucked out of the people also on the trip the more she vlogs.

She hasn’t changed and has always loved having her face in every single scene, but the difference is she used to use her words a lot more and actually tell you valuable bits of information.

The difference in her appearance is shocking, even her teeth are so much whiter.

The girl being nasty about Brogan sitting in her seat sounds like a cow, but I can imagine they were at the point where everything she was doing was irritating - following up from later in the vlog I bet this was the girl she used to share with before the bust up, no wonder there was friction if they were together all the time.

Still leaving groups so ‘she can do her own thing’.

You can tell she put all her energy into that group of girls and not anyone else - she may not have been so annoying to them if she spoke to other attendees also.

Lombard Street is ‘crookidy’?

Of course your case is getting out of hand if you keep buying clothes.

The pronunciation of chipotle. Oh lord…

She’s told the story about falling out with the girl a few times. Just stop bringing it up.

She keeps saying ‘giggling’ which is highly highly irritating

It is quite obvious she can’t cope in group settings - she should learn that they are not situations that are enjoyable for her (or other people)

When she said she doesn’t want to ‘become friends with the girl’ after she apologised - its two days brogan for the sake of everyone just pretend to be cordial

She’s moaning they all posted photos and were saying they had a great time. Why is she begrudging people posting when she wasn’t in the room? Your not left out if you chose not to attend something

Venice is bizarre apparently because people are riding bikes and skateboarding

Saying it’s ridiculous that people are following two girl - maybe they want to spend time with each other and you are choosing the exclude yourself

She’s coming across really bitchy with all the digs. Very unprofessional.

Maybe If she put the camera down a bit she’d of had a nicer time and not alienated herself?

She really shouldn’t have gone with the mindset of making ‘friends for life’ like she probably got very intense very quickly and pissed people off

When she’s saying people didn’t care she was crying - people don’t particularly want to sit and console someone they don’t know very well other than asking if they are okay.

It was quite sad to see she was much happier on her own going to Disney - she is quite solitary and craves human interaction but she just can’t cope at all.

I do feel sorry for her it must be such a lonely life, the material items really won’t mean much in a few years time.

It’s never nice to be made to feel how she felt but she hasn’t seemed to learn from it. There is just no personal growth there at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Making my way through vlogs…. I literally can’t get over how much she eats and how much tat she buys everywhere she goes

Reactions: 12
It baffles me how out of touch she is. A bag being 445 dollars is “a bit pricey”. Babes that is OUTRAGEOUS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Right don’t come for me but I just need to get this off my chest.. the poster who does the commentary involving your dad, I’m sorry but I feel like this is completely made up. It’s been bugging me for ages and I just needed to say it 😩✌🏼✌🏼
Why not quote the poster you’re referring to instead of bitching about them on a separate post?

So what if it is made up, scroll past and ignore it. There’s no point saying “don’t come for me” when you’ve just come for them 🙄

this is a gossip forum hun say what I like ahah it's there for everyone to read
It’s a thread to gossip about Brogan, not other posters 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 44
I purposely didn’t tag them because that’s just childish? I’m sorry this has rattled people so much but it just feels fabricated. I wasn’t nasty and unlike others don’t claim any moral superiority.. eg. It’s fine to attack, Julie, Benji, Fraser etc etc When the subject of all this is Brogan? I think they’re all vile so I’m here for it but let’s have a day off the attempt to justify some actions and criticise others. Glass houses and all that.

Nobody can be bothered with the drama lads. Keep it moving.

MOOD. I genuinely didn’t realise this was could such a reaction. Massively get in back in my box. Sorry, lads!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It baffles me how out of touch she is. A bag being 445 dollars is “a bit pricey”. Babes that is OUTRAGEOUS.
Right? Unless you've won the lottery or are a doctor/lawyer/etc. you're not buying $445 bags on the regular. The only time I've bought Coach purses and wallets is when they're drastically marked down at the outlet shops. Especially now, most people are trying to afford gas and groceries not buying luxury items.

I'm not a huge shopper anyway and one of my girlfriends went to Disney with her kids on March Break so she got me the 50th ears that Brogan didn't like and a pin. If I get there in 2023 I'll probably come home with an Xmas ornament and a mug or tshirt. I can't imagine spending even in the outlets because now that I'm working from home permanently, I don't need a tonne of dressy clothes. The amount she's bought on top of what she's already been gifted by Disney is shocking. Especially when you consider she bought lots from Shop Disney UK over the past number of months and Gary C brought her back a bunch of tat when he went with Adam.

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220520-154927.png

Putting lipstick on a pig comes to mind... Plus she's still catfishing how awful she normally looks 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Right don’t come for me but I just need to get this off my chest.. the poster who does the commentary involving your dad, I’m sorry but I feel like this is completely made up. It’s been bugging me for ages and I just needed to say it 😩✌🏼✌🏼
Hello, Hi yes that's me.

It may bug you but I can absolutely assure you both him and his comments are real, he's currently sat eating his dinner.
I can only WISH I was that funny (yes, I understand not everyone finds it funny, feel free to scroll on by)

@Blondeone he knows about Brogan due to her California vlogs which we saw at the time as we were going, he finds them laughably bad and it went from there. Brogan is everything he detests in a person, she's an egotistical liar and a sponger. It's the lying that annoys him the most coupled with her know-it-all attitude and her generally being a total witch.
He believes people should be called out for their crappy behaviour hence the comments, he also thinks you lot on the thread are hilarious as I quite often read it out to him.
Brogan's crappy actions need to continue being called out, isn't that why all of us are here? Anyway... back to Brogre.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Genuine question.. people get REALLY rattled when there are posts that are slightly off topic, why is that? Honestly I’ve followed this thread for ever and was even a lurker on GG and there are surely only so many comments that can be made about her eating, teeth, weight and lack of intelligence. It’s literally the end of the world when anyone dares to say something slightly out of the box.. I don’t get it?
Yet nobody thinks it’s bizarre when there’s been fallout over the wrong person doing the thread intro or the wrong title being picked. Make it make sense 😂
promise I’ll make no further comment And I hope your dad enjoyed his dinner

Reactions: 34
Genuine question.. people get REALLY rattled when there are posts that are slightly off topic, why is that? Honestly I’ve followed this thread for ever and was even a lurker on GG and there are surely only so many comments that can be made about her eating, teeth, weight and lack of intelligence. It’s literally the end of the world when anyone dares to say something slightly out of the box.. I don’t get it?
Yet nobody thinks it’s bizarre when there’s been fallout over the wrong person doing the thread intro or the wrong title being picked. Make it make sense 😂
promise I’ll make no further comment And I hope your dad enjoyed his dinner
I think you’re looking into this way too much, calling it a ‘fall out’ is extreme and using words like ‘REALLY rattled’ when the only person here rattled seems to be you? 😂 the ‘fallout’ was literally just Disneys saying she wanted to do the new thread - that’s all. It’s the internet, don’t take it so seriously? We go off topic plenty of times and there are some incredibly kind and helpful people on this thread. We’ve discussed all sorts before but it’s a bit different when you’re just raising a point that’s already been discussed before and it’s having a moan about someone’s posts? the solution is kind of simple, if you don’t like particular content here just scroll past.

if you’d been following this thread forever you would’ve seen the discussion about DW’s dad the first time round 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she insist of filming herself eating ?

She seems really lonely at Epcot, and slightly manic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.