How many times will she cry in MK vlog?

• None

• 1-5

• 7-10

• More than 10 times

• The limit does not exist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re having health problems I feel bad for you son , I got 99 problems but Benji’s tumour ain’t one !

thanks @chlosib for the amazing title for our 99th !!!!! Brogan thread

couldnr think of a funnier poll for this one but I will brain storm for the next thread … we are nearly at 100 baby !!!! Gotta make it soecsil

down a boozy lemonade and shovel in your frushi … let’s make this thread a goodie!

To recap:
- Disney vlogs being posted 2 times a week
- she is a sweaty , Braggy , greedy mess in all of them so far
- Off to DLP in a few weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Such a fitting title. Bet she's fuming we've reached 99 before her, and will reach the big 100 before her as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It upset me how she hadn’t washed off her peel-off eyebrow dye properly, it just looked so bleeping bad.

Reactions: 16
“Changing room is suuwww big! This would be great for someone with a pram or a disabled person”… not when you’re hogging it trying on a zip up hoodie babe.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Shameless first page suggestion 🙈

Brogan Tate #100 Threads before 100k subs, get a grip Broges or Benj will find a new bub

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Shameless first page suggestion 🙈

Brogan Tate #100 Threads before 100k subs, get a grip Broges or Benj will find a new bub
Or based off this Venoms starter...

Brogan Tate #100 Threads before 100k following, maybe actually do some work and stop the wallowing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"I don't know how to answer this, I don't know how to describe this". She's so useless. She was hired to sell an experience but she's so inarticulate and thick that she can't do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Disney Day 3 -

Why is she being all manic about the TV?
The shower, she's potentially actually had one but her hair looks dry and in the next clip looks horrid so I'll assume she didn't wash her hair.
Sat outside and starts crying over how grateful she is, Dad started laughing.
She's got a whole list of foods she wants to try at EPCOT shock and bleeping horror, a day centered around food, this all happening while she's munching away on a Nature Valley bar... toothache who??
Also, could she not have waited literally three seconds to finish her sentence before taking a bite, she cannot help herself and it's repulsive, STOP TALKING WITH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH YOU HOG!!!

Guardians ride, visually looks like a Space Mountain-esque coaster, Dad noticed Mooney is at the back of the group again being ignored, also when they're boarding the ride the woman in front of her moves AT SPEED as if to be like "I'm not sitting with her".
We're on the ride now, Dad says "Look at that poor unfortunate soul who's been stuck next to her..." a few clips go by and he says "Christ, that guy could be Benign's brother" 🤣 🤣
Off the ride and lots of over the top manic laughter and generally horrific shots of her mouth constantly open, Dad chimes in with "SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR duck SAKE!!!" it would appear, he is also repulsed.

She's went away from the group to go back to her hotel (weirdo!) but not before shopping... okay, I literally screamed at the TV. The gift shop is not underrated Brogan!!! - It's literally directly at the end of the World Showcase, I love that shop, have gotten many things there. Once again she's talking absolute shite.
The mug is basic, the magic band isn't essential for her, the water bottle well I suppose she can fill that with alcohol and pretend it's water.
The spirit jersey, dad said "Look, straight to the end of the rail to see if they have her size"
$136 later and she's got more tat.

Leaving the park now which took and hour, back again and STOP THE WORLD she's not very hungry guys she just wants something light... proceeds to have the heaviest looking French Onion soup you've ever bleeping seen, and a martini.
The group have left her 🤣🤣 she put a text in the group chat and is now waiting on a reply (wouldn't count on it Brogre) they've quite obviously left her deliberately much like she left them... and I'm here for it!
Eating now, she's overly salivating and I think I feel sick, she had duck all toothache if she's troughing away at that tit.
Didn't go on Test Track (best ride in EPCOT imo, also Dad's favourite) but she went on Frozen and looked like a twit!

More shopping, this time in Norway - First she needs an intervention, second when I tell you we giggled at the coat not fitting her... she could barely reach the two sides of the zip together never mind do the thing up. Dad was exceptionally annoyed at the fact she put the hanger back on it while holding the WHITE coat on the floor, "Yep, put it on the hanger while having it all over the floor... bleeping minger".
Also the skincare man she claims to have spoken to, she says it's so nice to talk to someone about their business etc, Dad claps back with "LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you mean is it's nice to talk to someone full stop, seen as you've been booted out the group... he's the first person that's spoke to you today" 🤣🤣

Creation store - loads of pins, pissing herself that the UK is represented through fish and chips (we're over here sat bursting our sides along with her... NOT!) the idiot fails to realise that there's an actual fish and chip "shop" in the UK pavillion but she's the expert guys... If you know, you know!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
The zip up hoodie, the confidence this cow has that it'll be too big and then it's tight on her... LOL!!!! - Dad said it doesn't even fit properly.
She's then very very proud of herself for buying the incorrectly fitting hoodie, Dad says "Watch you don't bang that massive bleeping head on the way out"
Oh and I screamed at the TV when she called it "The EPCOT Ball" - It's Spaceship Earth you ignorant hog!!!!

Part time - That dress is anything but baggy honey... also I doubt she's showered.
Party looked tit, note the group all being miles away from her again and her vlogging by herself without anybody around her... Alone again, Naturally!
Desserts, the greedy pig couldn't help herself and had not one but three - we got a suitably grotesque shot of her shoving a massive chocolate ball into her mouth, complete with wide eyes and lip smacking :sick: after that Harmonious, she says she's never seen any clips or spoilers, clearly doesn't watch her bestie Adam's videos cause he's filmed it around three times now... Good one, Mooney!

Back in the room and she's talking all kinds of shite about the Guardians ride, describing it as "a journey" which Dad found particularly funny.
She's also constantly scratching herself which is another reason I refuse to believe she showered... grubby cow!

Anyway that was by far the most challenging one to get through so far, painfully so... see you all on Monday for the next one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How embarrassing when she went to the Norway pavilion and said "we're in Frozen!" As if she hadn't been to Actual Norway last month. It's also a bit ignorant, I know Epcot is only supposed to be fun and not a real cultural replication or anything but imagine if someone went to the UK pavilion and said look "Mary Poppins Land" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_1.png

accidentally paused the video to take a moment

i come back and it looks like she's smoking a fat joint

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Of course she would eat a Nature Valley bar. Of course. 'They're sewwwww guud and healthy'

No. Just eating a bleeping Mars bar or something you twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's reposted a story from a follower watching the new vlog, and the follower's dog is chuffing protectively at the scary monster on the tv 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She basically just doesn’t get up early enough to get properly ready does she? It mush have felt a massive slog over there for her to be out all day and eve and then have to be up and out again the next morning (altbough she deliberately seems not to mention the time!)-no partners to fester in bed with all day or afternoon naps!

Reactions: 14
She is so patronising in her tone.........and her syntax and rhythm of speech is so weird. And her laugh is just attention seeking......no wonder the rest of the media group got rid of her! I genuinely can't decide who I'd kill first........her or Adam Twattan!!

Reactions: 12
I genuinely can’t get my head around how her watching herself back when editing isn’t a wake up call.

It seems people actually can’t stand to be around her and all she does is eat, there clearly is a void in her life judging by the amount of food she eats. What a lonely existence.

Yes, she gets to travel a lot, but she is unfit, entitled and comes across like a right bloody witch. You couldn’t not pay me to swap lives with her for a day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I genuinely can’t get my head around how her watching herself back when editing isn’t a wake up call.

It seems people actually can’t stand to be around her and all she does is eat, there clearly is a void in her life judging by the amount of food she eats. What a lonely existence.

Yes, she gets to travel a lot, but she is unfit, entitled and comes across like a right bloody witch. You couldn’t not pay me to swap lives with her for a day.
It’s the fact she edits her photos and then that’s what she looks like in vlogs…. That should be the wake up call, if you’re slimming your leg down and posing weirdly, you’ve got a problem

Reactions: 13
I’m getting in early with my thread suggestion..

Brogan Tate #100 The milestone she will never reach

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.