Brogan Tate #99 problems but Benji’s tumour ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fact she edits her photos and then that’s what she looks like in vlogs…. That should be the wake up call, if you’re slimming your leg down and posing weirdly, you’ve got a problem
My initial point which I forgot to say 🤣 is that as much as she edits herself, there must be some form of body dysmorphia where she believes she is smaller than she is!

It’s so hard to work out isn’t it like she acts like she’s happy with her size but the photo editing and contorting your body says differently. What’s the point in editing yourself when the videos show your true size?!

I’d hope the clothes being too small would be a wake up call now considering their clothes coke up slightly bigger over there. HOW bloody weird was it that she tried on a zip up hoodie in the changing room?

The ‘I’ve got tears’ comment after she came off the guardians guide is SEW funny to me - your eyes are probably watering as you’ve just been on a high speed ride. Are you that void of real emotion that you took yourself as crying and then proceeded to pretend to be emotional?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My initial point which I forgot to say 🤣 is that as much as she edits herself, there must be some form of body dysmorphia where she believes she is smaller than she is!

It’s so hard to work out isn’t it like she acts like she’s happy with her size but the photo editing and contorting your body says differently. What’s the point in editing yourself when the videos show your true size?!

I’d hope the clothes being too small would be a wake up call now considering their clothes coke up slightly bigger over there. HOW bloody weird was it that she tried on a zip up hoodie in the changing room?
I'd put money (or should I say, Mooney) that she'll watch herself back on the vlogs, tell herself the camera adds 10 pounds and carry on regardless

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do feel a little bit bad for her in the third vlog.. They ditched her at any chance they got. She said some of them were having breakfast together or they had split off to do certain rides but it seems like nobody invited her along otherwise she would 100% be there.

It can’t be nice to be constantly excluded and I imagine there had been some upset calls to Benji that day.

Reactions: 27
I do feel a little bit bad for her in the third vlog.. They ditched her at any chance they got. She said some of them were having breakfast together or they had split off to do certain rides but it seems like nobody invited her along otherwise she would 100% be there.

It can’t be nice to be constantly excluded and I imagine there had been some upset calls to Benji that day.
I don’t think I’d want to be around someone that was constantly ramming a camera in my face when I’m trying to enjoy the experience. You can see some of them are actively trying to avoid being filmed, yet she doesn’t give a tit and carries on regardless. I imagine she absolutely STUNK on this trip too…damn right I’d ditch the stinking, sweaty mess at the first opportunity. She’s also a horrible bleep so there’s that as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
“Working in a starbies” while waggling her fingers - she gets more and more deranged. Genuinely don’t know how someone in her life hasn’t punched her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

She’s very egocentric so I imagine she is difficult to be around. In the interactions with Benji and even the guy on the Guardians ride are like she has no time to listen to what they’re saying because it’s her air time. She was so patronising to that guy, “yea same, same.” When someone else said they had goosebumps she just chuckles mentally 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 36

I can't feel bad for her.

It looks like everyone else was there for their career and she was there for an unwashed, free hollybobs. The vlogs thus far are really tragic 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s very egocentric so I imagine she is difficult to be around. In the interactions with Benji and even the guy on the Guardians ride are like she has no time to listen to what they’re saying because it’s her air time. She was so patronising to that guy, “yea same, same.” When someone else said they had goosebumps she just chuckles mentally 🤦‍♀️
she hasn’t changed a bit since the Trek America vlogs where the exact same thing happened (albeit it was more bitchy on TA) but she was called ‘self-obsessed’ then and she’s not changed one bit so she’s still going through the same experience.

People don’t care to wait for her or ask her to join them because she makes it so, not every single person she goes away with can be the problem. Surely it comes to a point where she realises the issue is HER and her behaviour.

Reactions: 33
She's the most irritating person to be on that trip with. I can see her saying 'oh i've done that before' or telling people what to do/not to do based on her totally-expert-been-a-grand-total-of-2-times-before view.
It's no wonder they ditched her orrrrr in fact she isolated herself by not joining in with the group.

She clearly had her own itinerary that she was hellbent on doing - aka stuffing her face with a "light lunch" of SOUP??? fruit and sushi rice and a whole bleeping doughnut. Then buying a load of tat she didn't need. Why did she buy a coffee cup for water??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would you want to spend time with someone who brags she is on her 5th trip in two months and has another Disney trip coming up

Reactions: 21
She's the most irritating person to be on that trip with. I can see her saying 'oh i've done that before' or telling people what to do/not to do based on her totally-expert-been-a-grand-total-of-2-times-before view.
It's no wonder they ditched her orrrrr in fact she isolated herself by not joining in with the group.

She clearly had her own itinerary that she was hellbent on doing - aka stuffing her face with a "light lunch" of SOUP??? fruit and sushi rice and a whole bleeping doughnut. Then buying a load of tat she didn't need. Why did she buy a coffee cup for water??
You can tell she’s exactly like that when she said ‘oh it’s your first time I’m excited for you’ or something along those lines.

The amount she eats is genuinely perplexing, when I was there for Food and Wine my lunch was the items at each pavilion, I didn’t also sit down for a meal as well!

If she wanted to make friends why didn’t she go with them to the bakery to get breakfast? Why was she sat there eating a nutrigrain bar?

Reactions: 17
She's not kind, or funny, or self-deprecating, or a good conversationalist or a good listener....all things that make people want to be with you.
I don't feel sorry for her, she seems exhausting to spend time with.

Right don’t come for me but I just need to get this off my chest.. the poster who does the commentary involving your dad, I’m sorry but I feel like this is completely made up. It’s been bugging me for ages and I just needed to say it 😩✌🏼✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
If she wanted to make friends why didn’t she go with them to the bakery to get breakfast? Why was she sat there eating a nutrigrain bar?
They obviously made plans without including her.

Right don’t come for me but I just need to get this off my chest.. the poster who does the commentary involving your dad, I’m sorry but I feel like this is completely made up. It’s been bugging me for ages and I just needed to say it 😩✌🏼✌🏼
We’ve had this discussion 😂
We can just scroll past posts we don’t like

same!!!!! why is someones dad interested in Brogan too, if my rents knew I read tattle they'd tell me to get a life not join in ahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
same!!!!! why is someones dad interested in Brogan too, if my rents knew I read tattle they'd tell me to get a life not join in ahahah
Why don’t you just tag them in your comments instead of making digs about it.

There’s certain things I don’t like but I don’t point them out and make someone feel bad.

Reactions: 46
She claims later on that she didn't eat the whole doughnut and I was all 'Yes, right, ok that definitely happened :unsure:' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why don’t you just tag them in your comments instead of making digs about it.

There’s certain things I don’t like but I don’t point them out and make someone feel bad.
this is a gossip forum hun say what I like ahah it's there for everyone to read

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.