Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Right don’t come for me but I just need to get this off my chest.. the poster who does the commentary involving your dad, I’m sorry but I feel like this is completely made up. It’s been bugging me for ages and I just needed to say it 😩✌🏼✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

emerald

VIP Member
To be honest, I really dislike off topic posts when people shite on about their personal lives or, my personal bugbear, when people go on about how little they eat in comparison to her, when I'm just here for snark about Brogan. But it is easy to enough to put people on ignore or scroll past.

And I realise I'm being hypocritical by posting this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

brogeymyfatass

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 6.59.30 PM.png

she really went from being normal, to a complete slob

would you really believe it's the same person... it's quite shocking

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

JordanUK

Bogie’s been a bit hard on herself this trip…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

I agree with a previous poster that its absolutely bonkers that she's got the camera pointed at her face throughout the majority of the vlog and rarely thinks to turn it around. It's so narcissistic.

I tell ya what though, she's got more front than Brighton marching through Disney singing at the top of her lungs with a camera on a tripod pointing at herself. I'm actually envious of her confidence.

Brogan Tate #100 Disney snacks and crying like a looney. BTM that's Big Thunder Mooney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Jmuz93

23478AF7-A66E-47E1-9410-3347B75380B0.png

For the blocked! Maybe you should slip and fall into the fucking gym Brogie hun. She honestly needs her jaw wired shut

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Sorry to de-rail a bit again but this is the last I'll say on this cause it's boring as fuck for me too.

It's still hilarious to me that some people think my dad and his comments are fake and made up, both him and the comments are absolutely 100% real!
I'll put the recaps in a spoiler from now on as I find getting my rage out to be quite therapeutic and I love joining in with you guys.
If you want to read it it's there and if you don't then you can keep scrolling and it won't clog up the thread, once again we're all here to call out Brogan's bullshit as we should but like I've said before I'd never want to upset the thread so hopefully this helps in some way.

Anyway, back to Manic Mooney does Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
So I’ve been thinking about this recently after watching a lot of Orlando vlogs, and I’ve come to the conclusion that the whole online Disney/Orlando thing has become very weird. It’s all a bit emperors new clothes. It doesn’t need to be as complicated as all these vloggers are making it- go to a theme park, go on some rides, have some fun, eat food, go home. Unfortunately there are a million vloggers, YouTubers, Instagrammers, Facebook groups all giving their two pennies worth and competing to have the best holiday, and as a result it’s sort of ruining what it should be- a fun trip. People are watching the likes of the trackers etc who live there and have done it all a hundred times and are therefore are trying to find different things to do outside the parks, or different angles to take to give their channel an edge, but the problem is you then end up with people like brogan who have been three times but are then skipping the main events and manically trying to keep up with these inside tips “if you know you know”- bouncing around the park, missing the rides in order to get a night blossom drink or a cheeseburger roll from a stand, running around the shops in a supermarket sweep style buying frenzy. The worst example I saw this week (if you watch the lodge guys)…driving an hour each way for a cheap breakfast in “egg city” and spending one of their last days in a fucking car boot sale just to show the viewers something “different”. They have all lost the plot. You can see they are so disillusioned with it all, despite claiming to be overwhelmed by the Disney magic. It’s sad really.

• Heart

Moot22

VIP Member
I’m clearly shouting into the abyss here but it’s an absolute fact people here get rattled about pretty much anything 😂 I’ve seen meltdowns about people mentioning birthdays, weddings etc I was genuinely trying to have a normal conversation about it all? It’s like unless you’re being constantly nasty about Brogan you get the “you can’t sit with us” treatment.
I thoroughly enjoy (for my sins) these threads but I don’t see what’s wrong with having differing opinions and civilised debates on things?
I don’t think anyone really loses their shit over it. Its just disappointing when you’ve got like 12 pages to catch up on, you rub your hands together and think “what stupid shit has that heifer done now” but it’s 12 pages of people arguing about posting calories.

• Heart

aggytha

VIP Member
I’ve got a bit to catch up on so not sure if it’s been mentioned but did anyone else laugh - like REALLY laugh - at her putting that fish eye looking ball dessert in her mouth because I literally had to watch it about 5 times 😂

1420581C-F7F0-45D2-B2AF-4BA1E752C0B8.jpeg

880D167C-D4B5-421B-944D-535E02E25586.jpeg

23D0894B-7634-43C8-BDD3-6A58E6AD6AA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62