Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tongue looks in an awful state? Looks like she had sores down the side of her tongue, isn’t that a sign of being unhealthy?

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Just watched this with my husband and we were in stitches when she does the whole emotional crying as she's gone into the rum, obviously having placed the camera in perfect position, says she feels blessed and then virtually falls over scurrying for her luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“It’s been 4 years since I’ve flown to Florida” is the new “I’ve got thick curly hair”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s still in the airport and is already separated from the group. They’ve gone shopping and she’s gone off alone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The dirty cow touched everything in the snack basket on the plane and put it all back, covid is still a thing Brogan

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.