Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it really concerning that she’s probably cried more at arriving at Disney than she did when her father died

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Why does she deserve this? What has she done that’s so amazing to mean she gets gifted yet ANOTHER holiday? There are currently millions of children in poverty in one of the richest countries in the world, but Brogan, who does absolutely nothing but slob around all day getting free tit thrown at her, deserves it. These people enabling her need to give their heads a serious wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This is not content. This is an overgrown child that cannot stop crying that frankly needs adult supervision. That repeats herself and imagines what liarbenji would say because shes co dependant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She looks like a tongue depressor with Minnie ears

The guy on the left is a Tattler :
Imagine doing this when you’re on a PRESS trip. Holy f-ing hell.
(imagine doing this. Full stop.🙄)

Any time I think about getting a takeaway I'm reminded that I too could look like a leathery walrus if I don't look after myself. Thank you brogan for being the fat sweaty shambolic inspirational delusionoid that you are.
Maybe I should put a pic of her on the fridge…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She provides no information whatsoever and seems to be excluded/on her own/on the outskirts of the group from the first meeting and she’s embarrassing walking around manic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder how Benjiblesshim feels about this deep down. Before the official "in sickness and in health" she's dumped him to go off on a jolly to a place they both hold dear, because he was too sick to go. I dunno, if that was my partner I admit I'd feel some resentment.

It's not "work", as much as she would like to call it that. At least not work in the way the actual professionals who went along will do.

And as for deserving it. Oh please. Really, give your heads a wobble. The woman scrounges as much stuff as possible and wouldn't know a days work if she tried. Most people's work provides benefits for other people. Brogan's just benefits herself and always will.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think I need to fully process that vlog before I can begin to have thoughts on it because oh my god.

But I wanted to comment to see my new avatar 😂 thanks @Venom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There is so much wrong with her that there isn’t enough time to go through it all… wow does she not have any clothes that fit her Jesus woman one of the reasons your so bleeping sweaty is all the tight polyester.

i had literally rubbed my eyes thinking they were just blurring from being tired but nope it was her tit footage. Even worse we got a new bigger TV so I can see everything thing bigger 🤮

ps McDonald’s called they want there arches back!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on so Benji, who is supposedly not working at the moment due to his health issues, had a 3 hour round trip to drop her lardyship off at Heathrow? She could've got the Megabus! But then I guess she needed someone to film her twatting about outside the terminal....

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Omg between "delusional", "refreshen up" and the fact that she "doesn't mind being sweaty", I honestly can't. My brain can't cope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The woman is crying in a corridor outside of her rum. This ain't normal and I can't believe Disney have employed her to advertise this. It's embarrassing and not professional in the slightest

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.