Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She litterally has told us nothing so far, if I knew nothing about Disney I’d be stumped.

- how do you get to go in clubhouse?
- what it offers?
- what is the difference in her seat to normal? Is it worth an upgrade from economy? How much on average would that be?
- baggage allowance, was checked included? Size for carry on as that’s changed for some airlines?
- Transport to hotel? How do we do that?
- where is her Hotel located in terms of Disney property?
- what’s the theme of the hotel? why?
- price for a night in the hotel on average?
- how do we get to parks?
- what’s the itinerary is for this trip?
- details of the conference? Things she learnt?
- details of the dinner, would it be recommended? Is there a dining plan (it’s on hold) (credits?) Can they be used.
- was the food amazing, average, can it be compared to something?
- the sparkly pink band (magic band) what does it do? How do we use it?
- what is the new “signage” about, what’s so special about it?
- why is she invited on this trip?

I mean that just scratches the surface of questions she should of answered in that one Vlog. That is what travel vlogs do, they inform you - it’s not a diary to see you cry over a room that looks like it’s not been updated since the 80’s.
For gods sake if you want to know this stuff ….. GOOGLE IT, Brogan is very very busy don’t you know! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m all about comparisons in the tragic vlogger world. Her Disney vlog has been up for 3 days and it’s done 33k views. Which my husband noted, is not that great for a travel video? And it’s a freebie disney trip. Not sure how pleased disney would be with this slow views. Considering she has 85k subs….

I’m trying to search people similar size channel. Any ideas who we can compare with?

Edit: how crap is her camera? It looks quite blurry and uncrisp
To be fair, uncrisp is pretty much her brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her life is one big day off and that’s why she looks like a haggard old lump of lard.

I’m happier waking up at 6am daily, earning consistent money, having amazing friends and family and looking after my body. I wouldn’t swap any of that for a few holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
odds on for how quick she mentions her family has owned it for 15+ years in a vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The first picture she has on that Beach hut carousel does her absolutely no favours... why the duck she'd look at that and think to post it is beyond me.

Reactions: 13
She looks like the ill one, rather than Benji.

They're both mutants though, I was being generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You couldn't pay me to stay in that beach hut, I'd rather have a place with running water and a real bed if I'm on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m all about comparisons in the tragic vlogger world. Her Disney vlog has been up for 3 days and it’s done 33k views. Which my husband noted, is not that great for a travel video? And it’s a freebie disney trip. Not sure how pleased disney would be with this slow views. Considering she has 85k subs….

I’m trying to search people similar size channel. Any ideas who we can compare with?

Edit: how crap is her camera? It looks quite blurry and uncrisp
Not completely similar but aclaireytale has nearly 14k subs and got 19k views on her Florida travel day vlog recently.

Reactions: 15
None of that matters though, it's because she deserves it. Because the trip to Dubai and Noweigian Cruise wasn't enough for one person for the first quarter of 2022.
This. She gets it so very very wrong on these work trips, I think in her head she thinks the brands must LOVE her SEW much (cos who possibly doesn’t?!) that they want to give her a free holibobs because she’s such a fantastic vlogger and as you say, deserves it.

The fact she cried and said how grateful she was on a WORK TRIP was embarrassing as if Disney was such a massive fan of hers they just wanted her to have a great time & enjoy herself. No Brogan, they wanted you to promote their business so they can make money.

View attachment 1268832
Is she wearing pj's to the beach?

0BC9354C-D77D-403E-AA1F-B128C5234DBD.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is really pushing ‘I’m a travel vlogger’ now isn’t she.

Hardly a holiday when you mum owns a literal shed down the road from your house with absolutely no basic amenities. I bet that hut will stink by the time they leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is really pushing ‘I’m a travel vlogger’ now isn’t she.

Hardly a holiday when you mum owns a literal shed down the road from your house with absolutely no basic amenities. I bet that hut will stink by the time they leave.
it’s the fact there’s no loo in there yet Brogan brags about it like it’s The Savoy

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.