Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a funny shape so I basically make my own clothes at the minute using a sewing machine after watching Brogans vlogs is nerve wracking experience its not good at all.
Thats an amazing skill to have!! So many times I wish I could make my own clothes as I can never find something I want whenever I have an event and struggling with bad body image at the mo too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally attempting to watch the first Disney vlog, I seriously cannot cope with these bleeping creepy Disney adults 😳😳

I've had to give up at the crying over the completely average bleeping room, I am mortified for her

Reactions: 24
Highlights for me, not watched her in months but lm watching in hope of Trek America 2.0.

“I need to fill up my reusable water bottle” - just having a water bottle sort of implies it’s reusable?!

“I don’t need to buy anythink” - I am shocked as she didn’t buy “anythink” in duty free, that’s normally where she buys tech without researching it, like the switch. Although she did go a buy a “juice” which has more sugars than a coke and snacks of which she could of brought in one of the 3 bags, for a 6 day trip…. 3 bags!!!

We’re told multiple times, she hasn’t had breakfast yet… poor girl she must feel faint! Also, the “wow this is so nice” as she shows the massive queue at the clubhouse to fill her grid with a “light” sausage bap which to you and I is just, breakfast. The whole clubhouse segment:

The ice lolly is cold.

On the bus to the resort, no mention that Magical Express is no longer a thing and you have to pay for transport… great travel vlogging there brogs!

From MCO onwards is so much screaming, being overwhelmed and crying. It’s honestly hard to watch, this is not a sain person. She needs to seek therapy or a doctor / both, honestly she worries me seeing how she reacts to things and the weight gain is just still pilling on.

Also, talking about when she started her vlogging channel… there was NO mention of Disney for years. You are not a Disney vlogger, going three/four times in your lifetime so far is not a Disney vlogger. Honestly, kinda annoyed Disney invited her. She doesn’t deserve it!!!!

Oh, and if you didn’t know or couldn’t tell…. She’s engaged!!!!!! (It’s in 90% of the footage)
She didn't buy anythink in duty free because she bought it all in Boots a few days before and then said she could have bought in Duty Free where its cheaper.

I can see why Disney hired such a reputable and sew sew knowledgeable travel vlogger.

• Haha
Thats an amazing skill to have!! So many times I wish I could make my own clothes as I can never find something I want whenever I have an event and struggling with bad body image at the mo too
Learning to dressmake is not that difficult (some people on Sewing Bee this year only started sewing in lockdown) and a fantastic skill to have. A lot of FE colleges run dressmaking courses and of course there are great vlogs out there. Even if you don't end up sewing your own clothes once you have a basic understanding of garment construction you'll find it so much easier to know which clothes fit you properly and which don't.

Reactions: 7
Its quiet easy really I started with a mini sewing machine lots of as Brogs would say chewtutorials on you tube I buy my clothes from New Look so I just hem them an put them through to my size tops are a nightmare for my arms started due to lockdown making cushion covers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think my favourite brogan moment of the last video was on breakfast “I just want sunthink light” and then she proceeds to scran a huge sausage bap and a cocktail !!!! She’s a parody at this point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My poor mother tried teaching me basic sewing skills for years but her machine hated me and was going to try again when I got my own machine later this year but unfortunately it won’t happen now. Definitely need to learn the basics as mum used to do slight tweaks to our clothes for a better fit.

Reactions: 2
She didn't buy anythink in duty free because she bought it all in Boots a few days before and then said she could have bought in Duty Free where its cheaper.

I can see why Disney hired such a reputable and sew sew knowledgeable travel vlogger.
She litterally has told us nothing so far, if I knew nothing about Disney I’d be stumped.

- how do you get to go in clubhouse?
- what it offers?
- what is the difference in her seat to normal? Is it worth an upgrade from economy? How much on average would that be?
- baggage allowance, was checked included? Size for carry on as that’s changed for some airlines?
- Transport to hotel? How do we do that?
- where is her Hotel located in terms of Disney property?
- what’s the theme of the hotel? why?
- price for a night in the hotel on average?
- how do we get to parks?
- what’s the itinerary is for this trip?
- details of the conference? Things she learnt?
- details of the dinner, would it be recommended? Is there a dining plan (it’s on hold) (credits?) Can they be used.
- was the food amazing, average, can it be compared to something?
- the sparkly pink band (magic band) what does it do? How do we use it?
- what is the new “signage” about, what’s so special about it?
- why is she invited on this trip?

I mean that just scratches the surface of questions she should of answered in that one Vlog. That is what travel vlogs do, they inform you - it’s not a diary to see you cry over a room that looks like it’s not been updated since the 80’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
If you have legs you have the legs for shorts.....
You just have to find the right style and cut to suit your shape
This ^ just like with anything, find the right cut for your body shape and wear whatever you bloody fancy! Tbh, with brogan, even the right size would be an improvement! I hate, hate, HATE!! When people say "you dont have the right shape/legs/body to wear..." if you have a body, you have the right body whatever to wear whatever you want! (I mean personally I don't wear bodycon style clothing because I would look like a sausage trying to escape its skin, but if I had the confidence, who knows 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Following Serbia’s Eurovision performance, I can’t stop thinking that Brogan may have an enlarged spleen. The song was about issues with health care there and it mentioned that blemishes around the lips could mean spleen issues

This is very niche I know! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She litterally has told us nothing so far, if I knew nothing about Disney I’d be stumped.

- how do you get to go in clubhouse?
- what it offers?
- what is the difference in her seat to normal? Is it worth an upgrade from economy? How much on average would that be?
- baggage allowance, was checked included? Size for carry on as that’s changed for some airlines?
- Transport to hotel? How do we do that?
- where is her Hotel located in terms of Disney property?
- what’s the theme of the hotel? why?
- price for a night in the hotel on average?
- how do we get to parks?
- what’s the itinerary is for this trip?
- details of the conference? Things she learnt?
- details of the dinner, would it be recommended? Is there a dining plan (it’s on hold) (credits?) Can they be used.
- was the food amazing, average, can it be compared to something?
- the sparkly pink band (magic band) what does it do? How do we use it?
- what is the new “signage” about, what’s so special about it?
- why is she invited on this trip?

I mean that just scratches the surface of questions she should of answered in that one Vlog. That is what travel vlogs do, they inform you - it’s not a diary to see you cry over a room that looks like it’s not been updated since the 80’s.
None of that matters though, it's because she deserves it. Because the trip to Dubai and Noweigian Cruise wasn't enough for one person for the first quarter of 2022.

• Haha
Not to derail too much but I learnt how to sew using Tilly & the Buttons. I didn’t even know how to thread a machine.

I always think about how influenzers like Brog have so much time on their hands they could have so many interesting hobbies, even if it’s just reading, but instead they just seem to buy tat, eat and play animal crossing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was watching some old video of hers while cleaning and thought this might be someone's next tattle avatar :cool:
1652627512243.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m all about comparisons in the tragic vlogger world. Her Disney vlog has been up for 3 days and it’s done 33k views. Which my husband noted, is not that great for a travel video? And it’s a freebie disney trip. Not sure how pleased disney would be with this slow views. Considering she has 85k subs….

I’m trying to search people similar size channel. Any ideas who we can compare with?

Edit: how crap is her camera? It looks quite blurry and uncrisp

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.