Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d not be standing barefoot on plastic my dog pisses on…
yes but we're talking about the girl who puts her dirty trainers on her bed linen and rubs sandals on her face, don't think personal hygiene is a concern of Borg's

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It pisses me off far more than it should whenever I see her on her tippy toes for every picture. I think I need counselling
Honestly I feel like being blocked just to ask the question why do you stand on tip toes for photos, makes me die inside!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is no way they’re properly cleaning that turf. I would bet a kidney on it. I bet it reeks.

Reactions: 10
There is no way they’re properly cleaning that turf. I would bet a kidney on it. I bet it reeks.
My neighbours have the same dog tit chavgrass set up as Bog and Binjuice and I saw them trying to clean it the other day. Must stink.

Reactions: 9
I’d pay good cash to see her with a jetwasher. I reckon she could get half the garden done without getting overwhelmed, if it was a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she always wearing some naff 80s Laura Ashley print dress?! Like you're 28. Throw on a pair of shorts and a cute tshirt/tank top/floaty peasant blouse and sit in the sun with your fiance and your dog!!!

Reactions: 14
It pisses me off far more than it should whenever I see her on her tippy toes for every picture. I think I need counselling
We shall book one in together since she met Ben i've had to get counselling shes got too me sew much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she always wearing some naff 80s Laura Ashley print dress?! Like you're 28. Throw on a pair of shorts and a cute tshirt/tank top/floaty peasant blouse and sit in the sun with your fiance and your dog!!!
She doesn’t have the legs for shorts - I get what you’re saying about the granny dresses but not a lot looks good when you’re apple shaped like her x

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have the legs for shorts - I get what you’re saying about the granny dresses but not a lot looks good when you’re apple shaped like her x
If you have legs you have the legs for shorts.....
You just have to find the right style and cut to suit your shape

• Heart
Reactions: 56
What is wrong with her foot in this pic? It looks strange.
I thought it looks like she’s floating on the grass almost so photoshopped in some way but I don’t know why unless she’s made herself look somehow less awful? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My sister is an apple shape and admittedly a few sizes smaller than Brogan and wears anything. Once it’s the right size and cut it should not be an issue.

Reactions: 11
Highlights for me, not watched her in months but lm watching in hope of Trek America 2.0.

“I need to fill up my reusable water bottle” - just having a water bottle sort of implies it’s reusable?!

“I don’t need to buy anythink” - I am shocked as she didn’t buy “anythink” in duty free, that’s normally where she buys tech without researching it, like the switch. Although she did go a buy a “juice” which has more sugars than a coke and snacks of which she could of brought in one of the 3 bags, for a 6 day trip…. 3 bags!!!

We’re told multiple times, she hasn’t had breakfast yet… poor girl she must feel faint! Also, the “wow this is so nice” as she shows the massive queue at the clubhouse to fill her grid with a “light” sausage bap which to you and I is just, breakfast. The whole clubhouse segment:

The ice lolly is cold.

On the bus to the resort, no mention that Magical Express is no longer a thing and you have to pay for transport… great travel vlogging there brogs!

From MCO onwards is so much screaming, being overwhelmed and crying. It’s honestly hard to watch, this is not a sain person. She needs to seek therapy or a doctor / both, honestly she worries me seeing how she reacts to things and the weight gain is just still pilling on.

Also, talking about when she started her vlogging channel… there was NO mention of Disney for years. You are not a Disney vlogger, going three/four times in your lifetime so far is not a Disney vlogger. Honestly, kinda annoyed Disney invited her. She doesn’t deserve it!!!!

Oh, and if you didn’t know or couldn’t tell…. She’s engaged!!!!!! (It’s in 90% of the footage)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My sister is an apple shape and admittedly a few sizes smaller than Brogan and wears anything. Once it’s the right size and cut it should not be an issue.
Im a funny shape so I basically make my own clothes at the minute using a sewing machine after watching Brogans vlogs is nerve wracking experience its not good at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.