Brogan Tate #96 All are bored! šŸ›³

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly canā€™t understand who could have so few brain cells to be influenced by Brogan to buy a big ticket item like a Disney holiday. Bring back the old world of regular advertising!!

Reactions: 17
Arenā€™t her followers catching on that she is literally paid to go on holidays and do nothing. Thatā€™s her job?

Reactions: 12
I havenā€™t watched her vlog yet from Norway and itā€™s actually sickening how much she gets these trips. Iā€™m not jealous of her lifestyle but I actually have no words

Reactions: 13
ok so I've been trying to stay away but I just saw this free trip to WDW and I came running here. WTF is Disney UK thinking? Do you think they know the real her from Charlotte and are setting her up a bit? Give her a gifted trip but with a fast-paced itinerary so we can all watch her struggle and even her loyal followers might actually see how sh*t she is at her job? Then she won't have anything to do with Disney again?

In this climate though it is actually disgusting. I know influencers are 'supposed' to influencers others to buy stuff but with Disney I don't get it. They don't need any influencers. Using influencers has the reverse effect and will probably put more people off going than booking especially in the current climate when people are choosing between food and heating. Sending a bunch of lying tw*ts to WDW is a huge turn off, its a bad look for Disney UK so am surprised they are doing this. I know a load of my mates have unfollowed most influencers as all the bragging and lying/shilling sh*t is just tone-deaf right now with everything else going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She couldnā€™t breathe properly walking from the restaurant to the room after gorging herself on a 3 course meal with 3 desserts at the Olive Garden so she wonā€™t be able to haul her fat ass round a theme park in Florida heat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It was only a few weeks ago my friend was playing hell about seeing someone else gifted a Disney holiday and he has no idea about these influencers, he just randomly saw it on his feed. It isnā€™t well received by others who have to work their arse off to live.

Reactions: 15
ok so I've been trying to stay away but I just saw this free trip to WDW and I came running here. WTF is Disney UK thinking? Do you think they know the real her from Charlotte and are setting her up a bit? Give her a gifted trip but with a fast-paced itinerary so we can all watch her struggle and even her loyal followers might actually see how sh*t she is at her job? Then she won't have anything to do with Disney again?

In this climate though it is actually disgusting. I know influencers are 'supposed' to influencers others to buy stuff but with Disney I don't get it. They don't need any influencers. Using influencers has the reverse effect and will probably put more people off going than booking especially in the current climate when people are choosing between food and heating. Sending a bunch of lying tw*ts to WDW is a huge turn off, its a bad look for Disney UK so am surprised they are doing this. I know a load of my mates have unfollowed most influencers as all the bragging and lying/shilling sh*t is just tone-deaf right now with everything else going on.
I must admit I did laugh when I saw she was going. i do think itā€™s payback time for the way she was with Charlotte. There is no way she will be go go go all day! Who is going to play games at the dinner table with her, or cooo over her whilst she cries seeing the castle or wets her pants meeting a character. Itā€™s going to be great fun šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
šŸ¤£ do we think Dino Dump will be getting packed for meal-time ā€œbanterā€ šŸ¤”šŸ¤£. Oh to see the other group members faces when she pulls out the latest Big Potato travel game.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG cannot believe this! Maybe....is Benji going back to work or did he just not get offered the freebie šŸ˜‚?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has to stop mentioning Benjiā€™s ā€œheartā€ problems. He wouldnā€™t be going on multiple trips and eating what he does if it was that bad

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It was only a few weeks ago my friend was playing hell about seeing someone else gifted a Disney holiday and he has no idea about these influencers, he just randomly saw it on his feed. It isnā€™t well received by others who have to work their arse off to live.
THIS!!! I think in this climate influencers need to get in the bin. Hard working people don't want to see influencers bragging about free holidays or free stuff when there is so much else going on.

Stunts like this from Disney is not a good look and just p*sses off people who were thinking of booking a holiday. We've been saving to go back but now I'm thinking f*ck Disney lets go somewhere else to spend our money instead.

I do think Disney UK should expect quite a lot of backlash over this though. Brogan comes with lots of drama, she's problematic and her behaviour esp on Twitter and with the podcast, etc is quite questionable for someone to work with the squeaky clean House of Mouse...look at the backlash Attraction Tickets Direct got šŸ˜¬ šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She has to stop mentioning Benjiā€™s ā€œheartā€ problems. He wouldnā€™t be going on multiple trips and eating what he does if it was that bad
Didnā€™t someone mention about the cost of insurance for America being very high? I would assume itā€™s because they have private care there, whereas wouldnā€™t it be easier for U.K. citizens to seek medical attention in Europe? Iā€™m not clued up on the changes to medical care now with brexit etc and obviously not having been abroad for a few years, I havenā€™t needed to know.

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t get my head round how sheā€™s classed as an ā€˜influencerā€™, the only thing she has influenced me to do is to go to the gym. The whole thing is a complete joke, her previous Disney videos provide absolutely no useful information so weā€™re going to get hours of content revolving round having naps and what food sheā€™s eaten?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just saw her news as I head out for brekkie with my dadā€¦ I canā€™t believe Disney UK have gifted this bleep a week at WDW. So many families that would love a week at the parks but nope gift it to this undeserving twatwaffle.

Reactions: 29
It will be interesting to see if sheā€™s any different away from Benji. Heā€™s a massive enabler.

Reactions: 13
The amount of contorting of her body in every photo is going to do is going to be hilarious. I hope her tippy toes are ready šŸ¤£

If she is in a group of other influencers who are vlogging and taking pics.....we will get extra footage of Brogan in the background that she cannot edit!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not to be cruel, but I canā€™t imagine the type of people who think Brogan is aspirational are also the type of people who can afford a cruise package with all the excursions and Disney World.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.