Brogan Tate #96 All are bored! šŸ›³

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread just in time for the second round of trek America!

Thread title courtesy of @Moot22

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so ready for the car crashing watching of Brogie trying to do a WDW trip with a group of others where she has planned nothing. Its like a combo of Trek America and Charlotte trip rolled into one!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it annoying sheā€™s been gifted yet another free holiday? Abso-bleeping-lutely. But ladies WE are the real winners here. Think of the tantrums, the tears, the over eating, the fall outs with the others on the trip. Itā€™s just getting hot out there now and the parks have been SO busy sheā€™s going to be spitting chips! We just have to sit back and enjoy. Enjoy the incoming piccyā€™s girls thereā€™s going to be a lot of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
They will be dragging her all over the place from open til close. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™re going to be paying for her to mooch the duck about and stuff her face all day, theyā€™ll want their moneys worth out of her.

The one thing that may go in her favour is that Disney wonā€™t want her slagging off long wait times and genie+, so Iā€™m guessing the group will be on ā€œtoursā€ which will mean them queue jumping every line for the attractions.

That being said, WDW in 5 daysā€¦..good luck bogie cos youā€™re gonna need it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m so curious to know who else is going. You would think Adam Hattan, maybe aclaireytale, Charlotte Ruff even BrummyMummy or is she a token UK vlogger. At least Sophie and Dave arenā€™t invited (touch wood)!!!

Reactions: 12
Yay! Thank you @mrsrh

64D9A477-A670-4572-B77F-D46669E7923F.jpeg

She was already going to Disney and then the ā€œuniverseā€ apparently gave Benji a serious heart condition.

The Universe is gifting Tattle Trek America: 2 Fat 2 Odious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
The annoying thing being that because it is a gifted trip she will likely be gifted genie+ (you know as a way to sell it to everyone after negative feedback) so there is a chance she will get on all her favourite rides without queuing too much.

But will she have the confidence to ask someone to take a million photos of her on her tippy toes to show off how slim and happy she is?! Or will the embarrassment be too much for her.

Will she also be comfortable eating everything in front of people, or pretend to be healthy and order green stuff.

How long before she is panting and saying the walk from the gate to the castle is listed as medium/hard as she can't stand the heat and the extra weight she has gained.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And letā€™s all remember although sheā€™ll get to do lots of fantastic things, sheā€™ll be cramming that into 5/6 days. Sheā€™ll be up at god knows what time and going to bed late. Itā€™ll be organised fun - no lazy mornings or sitting by the pool or days dandering to the emporium. In Brogie world, this will be hard work - try to be brave Brogie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I give it 2 days max before sheā€™s fallen out with people. Youā€™d be fuming if you were one of the others that had been gifted this trip and then realised Brogan was on itā€¦.commiserations to be poor bastards that end up with Brogan latching on to them šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For some reason I have an image of Brogie segwaying up Main Street in an organised tour stuck in my head - they donā€™t do Segway tours in Disney but the image has given me a wee chuckle!

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet it was less 'disney just randomly asking her to come along' and more 'beg beg beg pwease let me go to Disney world'

Reactions: 21
This has wound me up so much, me and my partner have worked so hard so we can to afford to go on our honeymoon to the Dominican next month and sheā€™s flying off on 3 free trips for doing fk all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Oh well , think of the positives tattlers ! She is going with a group and we all know what is going to happen ā€¦.

• Haha
They will be dragging her all over the place from open til close. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™re going to be paying for her to mooch the duck about and stuff her face all day, theyā€™ll want their moneys worth out of her.

The one thing that may go in her favour is that Disney wonā€™t want her slagging off long wait times and genie+, so Iā€™m guessing the group will be on ā€œtoursā€ which will mean them queue jumping every line for the attractions.

That being said, WDW in 5 daysā€¦..good luck bogie cos youā€™re gonna need it šŸ˜‚
That's why I think P&O crammed their days with excursions this time, so she didn't stay on the boat and have afternoon tea !
Also can't wait for the meltdown when they don't do Animal Kingdom on the first day as she always does šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is going to piss people off. Guys, order the balloons and stand on your tippy toes because weā€™re definitely hitting 100 next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sheā€™s lucky Charlotte Ruff is a decent enough person not to have her blacklisted across all Disney PR lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.