Brogan Tate #96 All are bored! šŸ›³

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m surprised if Adam H isnā€™t going as he has a bigger following than Brogan and (in my opinion) is a better vlogger. I know he can be a pain but he is more of a Disney vlogger. Maybe because heā€™s been already for the 50th

Reactions: 25
Does she not realise how half decent she looks in these photos compared to now? Iā€™d be so upset! No she doesnā€™t deserve this trip but Iā€™m sure this thread will be WILD šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
448D725E-CAC6-4F39-A93F-0242EFF50191.png
273FDE1A-62F7-478D-BB9A-E8187FE2DD34.png
B5D60324-5EA0-42BF-B53D-0A0CA902A538.png
59792964-300B-4EC9-BAC6-E11387B25781.png
0AD94946-F539-4100-8DA4-0F36D3435F27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be crying that itā€™s all too much and sheā€™s feeling over whelmed

6 days and sheā€™s be shifting her body the most she has ever shifted it in years.
A few years ago she started walking on the treadmill to ā€œprepā€ herself for Disneyā€¦. CANT WAIT FOR THE CAR CRASH

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Itā€™s blatantly obvious Adam Hatton HATES Brogan, if he is on this trip with her itā€™s going to be hilarious!!

Reactions: 28
There wonā€™t be any drama vlogs, she wouldnā€™t include it the way she used to.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m not this type of person but I hope she fails her pcr test!! So many people have had trips cancelled for various reasons and sheā€™s had loads at home and abroad. Another gifted/ad one šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It will be a real car crash! Sheā€™s obviously going as someone has dropped out. She wonā€™t have been involved in any build up with the others going & will not doubt be on the phone to Myboyfriendpartnerfiance Benji & MeJulie in floods of tears as they are being mean to her etc etc etc. honestly canā€™t wait for it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Who else is going - I keep scanning Insta to see if anyone else has done a ā€œrevealā€. Why Iā€™m earth did she do a countdown to 8am this morning - why couldnā€™t she just tell us last night. Itā€™s not like she was flying this morning. So many questions šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

It will be a real car crash! Sheā€™s obviously going as someone has dropped out. She wonā€™t have been involved in any build up with the others going & will not doubt be on the phone to Myboyfriendpartnerfiance Benji & MeJulie in floods of tears as they are being mean to her etc etc etc. honestly canā€™t wait for it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I hadnā€™t thought of her being a backup. This makes me feel a bit better and makes the random announcement make much more sense.
Still ridiculous sheā€™s being rewarded and considered to be deserving when sheā€™s such a lazy cow.

Reactions: 26
Will we get a cry if her Disney t shirts fro
2019 donā€™t fit her anymore ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ here we go again. I might rewatch the trek blogs as a warm up. Itā€™s a hell of a long way to go for 6 days, sheā€™s going to be exhausted. This is deffo the real reason why they cancelled the paid trip

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™ll have done a mad dash to Primark this week as thereā€™s no way those Mickey shorts are fitting this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ha there is a god - I was worried she would be there when me and my husband arrive but we get there 2 days after she leaves. For TWO weeks. A trip that we have paid for with our OWN hard earned money

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A027DB5A-721E-4514-8F54-4F9BCBB08872.jpeg
I I donā€™t know why you tattlers think theyā€™re so unhappy, look at bogie and binjo smiling šŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Had to give my 2cents. Iā€™m so angry
I understand where youā€™re coming from, but these people arenā€™t gifted the holidays because theyā€™re deserving.
Itā€™s because they are influencers šŸ™„ and have a following that will go on to purchase Disney things as a result. They donā€™t care what the person is like unless theyā€™re extremely problematic.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.