Brogan Tate #96 All are bored! 🛳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spinning on her toes in that reel is just awful. So humiliating. They all must be laughing at her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why exactly is she twirling around like an overgrown toddler? I don't understand crying over a ride at all.

Reactions: 20
She looks about 50, it's disgraceful. I feel a meltdown about her weight incoming in the next few weeks.

I absolutely hate all that overpriced bridal tat Disney churn out. It'll be worn for a short period, then end up in landfill. I was wandering around a charity shop today and I saw a few hen night/bride to be tops- who is going to buy those?!

Reactions: 17
The ride photo is doing her absolutely no favors oh my god

8D4C338D-D219-451A-9035-DA48F26A3907.jpeg

Posted by the Ollie guy although it looks to be gone now unless it’s just my instagram glitching

Edited to added that he also mentioned Disney rigged cameras to their ride vehicles so they could have their ride captured in video, so I can’t wait to see Brogie’s on ride reactions 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know how she doesn’t look at other people her own age and not feel frumpy or upset.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.