Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must know what it costs!

Idk how the ad stuff works but if I had this opportunity I’d be booking on to the most expensive trips each day if I wasn’t paying! 🤣.

Would P &O give them the excursion list and let them choose two a day To showcase? Or do they choose what they want to advertise and she has no say in which trip she does?

Reactions: 7
I wanted to put killing himself (aka continues this lifestyle, it gets worse and bam heart packs in)

I know they’re as bad as each other but surely if he becomes an influencer and they end up spending 24/7 together, they’ll not survive? She’s fallen out with everyone she’s ever worked with including honeyj!
Bang on. I think why their relationship worked for as long as it has is due mostly to Binjuice's frequent working away.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She must know what it costs!

Idk how the ad stuff works but if I had this opportunity I’d be booking on to the most expensive trips each day if I wasn’t paying! 🤣.

Would P &O give them the excursion list and let them choose two a day To showcase? Or do they choose what they want to advertise and she has no say in which trip she does?
Imagine if it was a Tattler who chose Brogans excursions for the ads. I would totally be making her bunjee jump or something equally unBrogan like. A 20 mile trek up a mountain :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it's truly a "media trip" as she's said a few times, then P&O's PR dept should have given each participant a list of the costs of everything - the excursions they had booked for them, the extra cost suppers, the recommended timeframe for booking excursions, meals and shows before your sail date, the prices for spa treatments, etc.

She should do a wrap up video separate to the vlog where all of that is discussed. It wouldn't even have to be a long one - 5-10 mins would be all that's needed.

I guess that's why I like actual cruise vloggers because they mention these things as they go in their vlogs. Not someone who is getting a free ride and doesn't appreciate the value of things.

Reactions: 33
I don’t know how they can appreciate the food when they will still be full from their ginormous breakfast and lunch. Ben’s piggy face is really disgusting me now. Holidays and food won’t fill the void Brogan. Wonder if they still have sex? Sorry to put the image out there but they’re hardly looking good for each other are they?
Threw up my toast :ROFLMAO: me and the hubby are constantly attracted to each other hes no brad pitt but hes got a gorgeous smile that gets me each time, I just can't see they two with any chemistry their just used to each other now when she does make effort she looks double her age that black dress reminds me of my mum getting done up to go to her bingo nights with her co workers back in the day.

I hope to god this vlog is worth the laughs and if shes researched any videos before attending it as shes tit at her job!

Reactions: 10
Ewww… This is repulsive.

One thing about Brogan is that she always encourages me to look after myself. Fresh brows, lashes, sunbed and a gym session all done ready for the weekend.
I think us tattlers should do a meet up and book ourselfs in one of them an let Brogan pay for us :ROFLMAO: be good vlog for her :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Less than four years between these pics guys. Look what you could achieve if you cram enough saturated fat into your body…. #blessed
9D591D0A-5F12-4228-8906-0B686580C31F.png

BC98EE9E-E152-4B41-B2C6-1B4EB3555E9F.png

589A9924-BEB2-418A-948D-791EDA8FC0EF.png

5CBDD77B-22C3-4837-8EAB-522CB36B71F1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow look at granny gladbags on her cruise - Jane does look younger aswell 🤣

The truth is she has no idea of the costs - she doesn’t care. Yes p&o should have given these to her, but even if they had she clearly hasn’t bothered to look. Instead of “I’ll see what I can do” it should have been “of course I’ll get it all together ready for the vlog”. She has clearly overlooked the fact that genuine customers would be interested 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They both look like they have the most minging breath 🤢 like actual tit breath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Now don’t bring that weetabix back up, it won’t be pretty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for the new thread @disneys thought you’d end up a night reader, with baby adjusting to the world. I chose benji quits work but mostly because local tattler @Anagst said his work van had gone, so seems it’s permanent at least for now that he isn’t working. I’m undecided however if he’ll stay off and just be brogans lapdog or whether he’ll get fed up and bored of the vapid influencer world and be itching to return. I’m swaying a bit more to the lazy life though as I think brogan will persuade him quite heavily. What a life 🤪
Not me, think it was @aggytha

Reactions: 6
Less than four years between these pics guys. Look what you could achieve if you cram enough saturated fat into your body…. #blessedView attachment 1212626
View attachment 1212628
View attachment 1212629
View attachment 1212630
God imagine what it will be like in another four years. They need to act now, the older she gets the harder it will be to reverse. She really has no excuse, they obviously have money to burn so she could eat really well, she has more time than most of us so she could use it to exercise and cook healthy meals.

Reactions: 19
If I was her I would ask for some support from the GP and get social prescribing for Slimming World. She should be doing some swimming and walking, as well as a local Parkrun with Bonnie each week and cutting out the convenience food, meals out and booze. There really is so excuse for her to languish in this slobbery.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've only done one cruise and I have a food blog so I did cover the food on that but even I knew to list what I had to pay extra for and what the surcharge was. Otherwise it's quite misleading. If I were in her position I'd be noting how much the room would have cost for their specific cruise, how much extra they have paid on food and drink over and above what is included (per restaurant - and that's if they've paid that themselves assuming P&O aren't covering all their additional costs) and then how much the excursions would cost and exactly what was involved for that price. Otherwise you're just documenting your holiday rather than providing an actual service like you should when it's your job. It's all well and good to go on a cruise and take nice pics and reels and make it look good but people are struggling to heat their homes here - you need to be upfront with the costs right from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God imagine what it will be like in another four years. They need to act now, the older she gets the harder it will be to reverse. She really has no excuse, they obviously have money to burn so she could eat really well, she has more time than most of us so she could use it to exercise and cook healthy meals.
I’ll hold my hands up if I’m proved wrong, but I would bet my life on her not being able to reverse it. The problem lies in her personality. She is greedy, selfish and lazy and can never take responsibility for her actions. If there is a serious issue in her life she will ignore it/ shut it down/ refuse to speak about it. Therefore she will continue to ignore her weight gain, throw money at more new clothes, gym memberships, personal training sessions, fresh food box services, yet she simply does not have to commitment to see it through. She will make a half arsed effort for a week or two and then revert back to her usual ways. She truly believes that self care and treating yourself means consuming things, and she is so narcissistic that she thinks she constantly deserves rewards for little or no effort. It also doesn’t help that Benji also appears to encourage it all- and she’s basically consuming the same (if not more) food as an overweight, six foot plus man.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.