Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could be amazing entertainment. Back some time ago, Adam Hattan did a WDW organised trip showcasing their resorts. He went with his friend Pat - they were all over the place and they were busy, busy. Brogetrotter will be exhausted. She’ll have no time for packing videos as she’ll be on 3 day bedrest in prep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll probably get Ben to pack for her because she is sew busy getting the 3rd cruise vlog done.
If Benji packs for her then he may pack all her old Disney clothes which don't fit anymore because she didn't size up. The fallout from that would be immense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see why some folks are pissed off with her getting another free trip but I seriously doubt how much she'll enjoy it. She'll be without her comfort blanket (Benji) and be forced to interact with other people, something she's uncomfortable doing and always leads to disaster. As well as being emotionally uncomfortable she'll be physically uncomfortable due to being overweight and seriously unfit. If she makes it to the end of the trip frankly I'll be amazed, she won't be able to keep up with the others and will fall further and further behind as the trip progresses. Cue lots of gritted teeth and I'm see sew happy bullshit from her while all she wants to do is curl up under her blanket on her sofa.

And I'll put money on there being no come pack with me vlog because she's now in panic mode because she has nothing that's suitable for the Florida heat that fits her.
I think that’s why she went shopping all day this week. Agree-I also doubt she’ll enjoy it but she’ll never admit that. She gets her Disney content and hype though (announcing it on a countdown 4 days before 🙄) so to her it’s worth it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.