Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

What do you think is next for Benji?

• He’ll go back to work shortly and maybe have heart surgery later in life

• Surgery imminent / 6 months off work

• Quits job, becomes a full time influencer with Brogan, heart issue never mentioned again

• Packs up and leaves brogan, takes the ring and Bonnie with him,

• Other (say in thread!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here to make a new thread !!! Having a baby who doesn’t sleep is good for something at least !!!

thread title was a combined effort between me and @Venom ! Tattle dream team ❤

she’s on a cruise , she’s eating more than most eat in a month in a week … and that’s What you missed on glee !!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ben will definitely quit his job!
Agree.

He's got accustomed to the do duck all but call it work lifestyle.

She'll kill him off though getting him to lurch around after her. Would say run, but after that cruise and all that food, def lurching.

Let's all pray for benjis disappearing eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe he’s already quit and that’s why he’s been going away with her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He will turn into Spencer’s Horton (imogenations husband) bizarre and piss poor quality ads on insta

Reactions: 12
I can fully see him quitting his job! But also is her ‘job’ enough to pay the bills? Look at the way she spends thousands on just pure tat…

Reactions: 20
Not to mention he seems to do all the house work when she’s able to move fast enough when you say food. If the genders were reversed she would be told he’s not treating her right and leave.

Reactions: 20
Oh my god. This just proves how much she edits photos. Still taken from reel

Screenshot_20220422_075540.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Wow, Benji's eyes, so red and getting smaller. He does not look well.

Check out this comment on her latest post. Someone asking if she can share info about theses excursions, costs etc. Her response.....'I'll see what I can do'. Jeez Brogan, steady there. This is your job, stop treating this like you just sharing your holiday pics!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Jaysus the state of those things, putting me right off my weetabix!
Now don’t bring that weetabix back up, it won’t be pretty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for the new thread @disneys thought you’d end up a night reader, with baby adjusting to the world. I chose benji quits work but mostly because local tattler @Anagst said his work van had gone, so seems it’s permanent at least for now that he isn’t working. I’m undecided however if he’ll stay off and just be brogans lapdog or whether he’ll get fed up and bored of the vapid influencer world and be itching to return. I’m swaying a bit more to the lazy life though as I think brogan will persuade him quite heavily. What a life 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He does not look well at all. But she's got to 'work' I guess

Reactions: 16
Wow, Benji's eyes, so red and getting smaller. He does not look well.

Check out this comment on her latest post. Someone asking if she can share info about theses excursions, costs etc. Her response.....'I'll see what I can do'. Jeez Brogan, steady there. This is your job, stop treating this like you just sharing your holiday pics!
The reason she has to see what she can do is cos she didn’t pay for any of it so has no bleeping clue what this stuff costs lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think Benji is in for a shock when he goes for his heart check up.. He looks shocking. It happened in February and we’re almost in May now and he’s been on a constant food and drink bender since the day after he was discharged.

He should have used this time to get as fit as possible.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.