Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done many cruises. The excursions they have been doing are not cheap. RIB trips are between 90-150 each, helicopter over £200. The fact that they’ve done at least one every day would bring their excursion bill way over £1000 each.
I usually do 1 or 2 ship trips and explore myself for the rest of the cruise.
She is also eating in a lot of speciality eateries (Beach House, Ripples, Costa, Sindhu, Epicurean) and using the Spa and The Retreat which costs extra.

I think she should have made people aware what was an extra charge. I’m guessing she doesn’t know as it is all paid for by P&O.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I wanted to vote ‘quits job, becomes a influencer, dead by 30’ 🙈
I wanted to put killing himself (aka continues this lifestyle, it gets worse and bam heart packs in)

I know they’re as bad as each other but surely if he becomes an influencer and they end up spending 24/7 together, they’ll not survive? She’s fallen out with everyone she’s ever worked with including honeyj!

Reactions: 19
B7D9B60A-7CB7-4963-8E0B-54836ADC634D.png

1B4D1610-C06C-4218-9C55-075A9B3BF806.png

9C74AC45-88C9-4B4D-9230-614904CC02E9.png

She’s not documented their breakfast, but this was yesterdays feasting. I have no words. They are both massive enablers and if Benji has given up work to do this with her they will end up morbidly obese. A couple of days of eating hello fresh and one pt session a week for a fortnight before the next trip will NOT cancel out this level of utter gluttony.
Ps- SERLION steak. bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Yeah I’m a p&o loyalist for my sins and I’ve sort of been trying to mentally tally how much it would have cost them if they paid out of pocket. The excursions alone as said above you’ll be near to if not topping a grand. I normally do one as a treat but then do the rest independently because it’s just so much more expensive to do it with the cruise line and most things are accessible for much cheaper on your own.

The lack of transparency is ridiculous

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1212297
View attachment 1212298
View attachment 1212299
She’s not documented their breakfast, but this was yesterdays feasting. I have no words. They are both massive enablers and if Benji has given up work to do this with her they will end up morbidly obese. A couple of days of eating hello fresh and one pt session a week for a fortnight before the next trip will NOT cancel out this level of utter gluttony.
Ps- SERLION steak. bleeping moron.
'could have just eaten this' to the soup, instead chases it down with a massive steak and the whole dessert menu

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow, Benji's eyes, so red and getting smaller. He does not look well.

Check out this comment on her latest post. Someone asking if she can share info about theses excursions, costs etc. Her response.....'I'll see what I can do'. Jeez Brogan, steady there. This is your job, stop treating this like you just sharing your holiday pics!
Cheeky witch, doesn’t she know Brogan is on her THIRTEENTH INTERNASHONAL holiday. What does she expect her to do, read the brochure in her cabin? These bleeping fake fans man, just want want want.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah I’m a p&o loyalist for my sins and I’ve sort of been trying to mentally tally how much it would have cost them if they paid out of pocket. The excursions alone as said above you’ll be near to if not topping a grand. I normally do one as a treat but then do the rest independently because it’s just so much more expensive to do it with the cruise line and most things are accessible for much cheaper on your own.

The lack of transparency is ridiculous
I’d also thought she would have shown the late night disco, the silent disco- things that her younger audience might be interested in? I’m a similar age to Brogan and although P&O is my last choice (I like the American ships), she could still show having drinks, a dance and then going to the midnight buffet 😂

Also just seen her praising skys the limit which I will go on record as saying is probably the worst show I’ve ever seen anywhere in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d also thought she would have shown the late night disco, the silent disco- things that her younger audience might be interested in? I’m a similar age to Brogan and although P&O is my last choice (I like the American ships), she could still show having drinks, a dance and then going to the midnight buffet 😂
Yeah absolutely, it’s mad. I’m a couple of years older than her and will staunchly defend them against the old people rhetoric because I have a great time as a younger person watching live acts having a few drinks and whatnot but she really is doing her level best to make it look like an over 50’s trip.

Reactions: 12
Wow, Benji's eyes, so red and getting smaller. He does not look well.

Check out this comment on her latest post. Someone asking if she can share info about theses excursions, costs etc. Her response.....'I'll see what I can do'. Jeez Brogan, steady there. This is your job, stop treating this like you just sharing your holiday pics!
This INFURIATES me! It's literally her job to inform her viewers about these trips she goes on, not just a free holiday where she and Benji can stuff their faces all day :mad:

She's so undeserving of being a so-called "influencer"!

Reactions: 28
I bet she moaned to banjo she only got 4 giant chips with her steak

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not to mention he seems to do all the house work when she’s able to move fast enough when you say food. If the genders were reversed she would be told he’s not treating her right and leave.
Shes able to move fast enough when their is a free cruise and when you see her do housework shes stiff as an iron board!!!! Shes just a lazy duck wit who expects life handouts for free basically a benefit scrounger with free gifts!

I've never known a small time travel influenza/vlogger not talk about prices, all she does is take tit photos, gurn and stuff her gob.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know how they can appreciate the food when they will still be full from their ginormous breakfast and lunch. Ben’s piggy face is really disgusting me now. Holidays and food won’t fill the void Brogan. Wonder if they still have sex? Sorry to put the image out there but they’re hardly looking good for each other are they?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.