Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking her Mum for a 16, or an 18 because she can tie it tighter. Yeah sure Jan 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’ve just watched the Primark haul - How depressing! Most of the stuff she liked was either from 2010 or fit for your Grandma.

I’d be gutted if I couldn’t wear certain clothes because of my size. I take care of myself so I don’t have that problem but I would 100% be doing something about it if I was Brogan.
I'm probably the same size as Brogan (UK 18) but about a foot shorter and I don't have any trouble finding clothes that fit because of my size (height, that's a different story). Granted I wouldn't wear a belly top but I wouldn't wear one if I was a smaller size either. Brogan need to learn to dress for both her shape and size. The lemon dress could have looked good if she chose a better size, didn't pull it so bloody tight and invested in a decent bra that lifted her boobs. That could change her shape a bit. Decent underwear can make the world of difference under clothing.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched the Primark haul - How depressing! Most of the stuff she liked was either from 2010 or fit for your Grandma.

I’d be gutted if I couldn’t wear certain clothes because of my size. I take care of myself so I don’t have that problem but I would 100% be doing something about it if I was Brogan.
I couldn’t even wear my staple of high waist jeans and band t shirts when I was heavy, I looked awful. It ruined my confidence and I was too physically unwell for a year to do anything about it. I’m a 12-14 now and feel tiny compared to what I’ve been stuck at for 18 months but I’m still eyeballing my favourite jeans, tees and work dresses that I need to drop another 2 stone to get in.

I’m too short to be even half a stone overweight, it shows and because I’ve had 3 kids, it goes straight to my stomach and I look pregnant. My confidence has slowly come back and I’ve not even changed what I eat, being back at work and moving a Hell of a lot more than I was (still not well enough to go back to the gym, I tried and I paid for it for a week after). Obesity is rife in my family and until this happened, despite having 3 kids, I’ve always been naturally very slim. Not any more :sneaky: Its hard bleeping work to lose weight which is Bogie never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she not realise that jumper has Snoopy on it? She says it’s the brand Peanuts and doesn’t mention Snoopy lol

Also when she said the 14/16 did fit her but she went bigger. Just because you can get it on doesn’t mean it fits Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm probably the same size as Brogan (UK 18) but about a foot shorter and I don't have any trouble finding clothes that fit because of my size (height, that's a different story). Granted I wouldn't wear a belly top but I wouldn't wear one if I was a smaller size either. Brogan need to learn to dress for both her shape and size. The lemon dress could have looked good if she chose a better size, didn't pull it so bloody tight and invested in a decent bra that lifted her boobs. That could change her shape a bit. Decent underwear can make the world of difference under clothing.
How tall is she? I’m just about 5 foot!

Brogan needs to admit she is the same size or in fact possibly bigger than Beth
I’ve been saying this for ages and Beth has recently “sized up” to a 20 and looked so much better, so I’m thinking brogan is easily a 20. I know everyone carries weight differently but a lot of brogans is on her middle section. The fact the 16-18 pj bottoms were too tight on her legs also says a lot, pj bottoms are usually loose. It is just shocking to see how much she has gained in a few short years.

Some of her stories yesterday that I’m not sure were shared here. Huge eye roll at the p&o one and gifted pans. Also she looks terrible in the make up one, soooo much older than her actual age, easily 10+ years.
90000CB3-3C79-4491-9A77-D792B2F06B54.jpeg
7406227F-6AD6-4A21-979B-480FFC17FCC4.jpeg
F1FC2198-A3BC-4AC5-AD09-E06B91FD4513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What the hell does she need free pans for ? She can’t cook and already has pans !

all they’re going to be used for are sugar-laden “homemade” (Dolmio) bolognese 🤮

Reactions: 32
Why is Salter gifting a pan set to someone who already has pans?
There are so many charities who could do with them (my local scheme that feeds the homeless for example). Something like that would really give them good publicity instead of giving to a bloody, tone deaf, Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I wish P&O ferries and cruises were the same thing because I’d pay good money to see her have to spend a week stuck on one of their rusty ships

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nah this is Beth’s latest 9 grid posts she promotes 8/9 are promoting consumerism and materialism. Brogan is a grabby cow but even she isn’t on this level which is saying something as she’s very materialistic. I feel brogan overall is more interested in bragging about what she buys/ gets gifted and Beth is more interested in making money on Aff links
Yeah but Brogans only not doing ads because she’s not getting them anymore. I don’t approve of all the consumerism (fast fashion or not) myself but Beth works in affiliate marketing so she clearly has no problem with it And seems to use her instagram to play around with it.

Not trying to defend Beth just saying Brogan would 100% be doing this if she had the skills/abilities and was getting ads. It seems since the New Year her instagram income ads have gone way down and I don’t think that’s intentional on her part.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I couldn’t believe she was 28! I’m 35 and I asked my kids how if they thought she was older or younger than me (they’re savage) and they all laughed and said “Is this a trick? She’s obviously nearly 50”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else starting to notice that when an influencer is gifted something, all the other little influencers flock to the comment section to try and get the brand to notice them too?
Even for a free ice cream they’ll comment on Brogans page like

“oh 😍 WOW yum!!!! I can’t wait to try! 🍦 Ice cream is my absolute FAVOURITE!! I could push eat ice cream for EVERY MEAL!🤪

super cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s accepted something expensive that she knows she will never use. Because they live off take away and pub grub. Gross.

Reactions: 14
Bet she resells a lot of stuff on! No way she gives anyway unless their “presents” for “friends”

Reactions: 7
U
Cruises are FULL of food poisoning cases and Norovirus*. With the amount they eat, I’m 90% sure they’ll get one, the other, or hopefully both. Looking at their red, puffy, bloated faces getting worse is making me feel ill. A few days of Noro will sort them out.

*I work closely with Epidemiologists. There’s no chance I’d ever go on a cruise after what they’ve told me.
I have sailed on 14 ships only one of them got Norovirus! Absolute fake news, you sit on a throne of lies 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me but I find it so odd that she tries on PJS at primark tbh I don’t try anything on in primark but pjs just seems weird they are like a fiver? If they don’t fit just return them or give them to someone

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.