Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know several of the big outbreaks pre-Covid were linked to problems pre-cruise, like bad produce, so no matter what anyone on the ship did they would still get sick. So, that’s probably not the cruise line’s fault. I’m a biologist and I find cruises a very interesting microcosm because for the most part we can track everything people consume/do so we can figure out how they get sick. We can’t do that very well with restaurants and hotels so we have a harder time tracing this stuff and it makes a cruise seem worse than they might otherwise be. But hey, no need to cruise if it bothers anyone!

Reactions: 7
Okay so I went browsing in Primark today and saw a t-shirt that has to have been made specifically for Brogre, it read and I kid you not...

"My idea of romance... Midnight walks to the fridge!" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20220408-155102.png

My god the size difference between five years ago and now 😳 and does she not realize that each year the weather is going to be different? Like it doesn't matter if it was sunny today five years ago, doesn't mean it will be now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1179769

My god the size difference between five years ago and now 😳 and does she not realize that each year the weather is going to be different? Like it doesn't matter if it was sunny today five years ago, doesn't mean it will be now.
Where have her eyelids gone? I'm sure you used to be able to see some of them.

It was snowing this time 2 years ago where I live and today its sunny but a bit chilly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t post often I usually just lurk this thread but I had to come and post this after seeing her story! Her hairline 😭😭😭 the aftermath of constantly having her hair up in a towel or bun!
“I need some warm weather”?!?! She just got back from the desert!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why do British people who've lived here all their lives still act surprised when the weather is changeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t post often I usually just lurk this thread but I had to come and post this after seeing her story! Her hairline 😭😭😭 the aftermath of constantly having her hair up in a towel or bun!
Hate to defend her but this is just how some people’s hairlines naturally are 😂 hers has always been like that.
Mine is like this even though I have very thick hair overall. I do avoid scraping my hair back like that and leave a few pieces around the face to hide it unlike Brogan.

Reactions: 4
Hahah omg yes. We need to put the video on but superimpose brogs face on it.

“why is there a language called new Norwegian”

this was the only good quality little britain clip i could find 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have that snoopy sweatshirt she got from primark, I’m a size 16 and had to buy a size M (12-14) as it’s so oversized so I’ll be interested to see how she looks in her XL one, I couldn’t care less what size she is, what does bother me is her constant excuses and denial

Reactions: 22
Omg!! When she is as showing how ‘big’ the PJ’s were I thought she was going to show us everything 🤮

How many Jumpers has she bought this year!!

Also the cotton pads - she ‘try’s’ to use the reusable ones. Jesus!!!!!

What a crock of tit that was!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh and also Brog (Cause I know you read here) Iceland are selling Bao Buns now... can't wait for you to show them and make out you found them yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She had quite a few more items in that changing room that obviously didn’t fit either! With all the stuff from stitchfix and the multiple other dresses she’s been buying at every opportunity did she really need more???

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.