Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
060AF5D2-E7B7-4DD7-94BB-6A5C685B68D8.jpeg

lol, no you don’t and no you won’t (even though shapeless floral dresses are a dime-a-dozen in charity shops) because they can’t sponsor you.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I tried to stay away cos Brogan was doing my head in so much with her ignorance of the world....but you lot are just too damn funny 🤣 🤣

fck me what a state Brogan is...they will end up rolling her off the cruise like a spare tyre.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think her bra is doing her any favours with that lemon dress. She just has no shape. Can’t believe how different it looks on others.

Secretly happy because I bought that lemon dress and top 😂 Definitely looks better if you actually buy the size you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Compared to Beth, Brogan has zero waist, no shape at all so she needs to at least be choosing the right size for her to help the dress accentuate what little curves she has as much as possible.

But as we all know, she is in denial about her size. Who cares if she's a 16 or a 20, by choosing the right size for your body will help make clothes look better on you, sadly she is so fixated on the numbers she will never realise this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not a Beth fan at all, think she’s actually worse than brogan for materialism but she looks really nice in that dress compared to brogan. She just absolutely does not need another dress (much like brogan doesn’t)

Think the pic of Beth just shows Brogan has no idea how to choose items that suit her! She is always saying about details to show off her waist when she has NO waist to show off. She ends up looking like a barrel.

Reactions: 40
I’ve recently lost a few stone after gaining more than a few when I was really, really unwell - I’m also a short arse - I was a size 18-20 and nowhere near as big as her.

Bogie is definitely a much bigger size than she claims, she has no clue how to dress her shape (but then how do you dress a potato?!)

She can buy all the expensive Stitch Fix she wants, it doesn’t matter if it’s £10 from Primark or £150 from FatFace, if it doesn’t fit you and/or doesn’t flatter your shape, you’re going to look a complete twit.

Lass also needs a bra that fits properly.

Reactions: 23
I think Brogan is worse than Beth when it comes to materialism. Have you seen her lick her lips opening things? Her eyes roll into the back of her head whenever she gets a new unnecessary bag 😂

Obviously buying tit they don't need is what they have in common but I genuinely think Brogans problems are much worse in that regard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but what is she talking bout. This girl is delusional. She’s pulling at the shorts saying 18-20 are too big and as they sit on her they look like they should. Own it. That’s your size!!!
This is all the inspo that I needed to go to the gym on my lunch break today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Brogan is worse than Beth when it comes to materialism. Have you seen her lick her lips opening things? Her eyes roll into the back of her head whenever she gets a new unnecessary bag 😂

Obviously buying tit they don't need is what they have in common but I genuinely think Brogans problems are much worse in that regard
Beth has posted that she tries on a lot but doesn’t buy that much of it (at this point I think she gets gifted quite a bit of clothing-I still don’t condone the fast fashion or gifting to influencers🙄)

I got real Beth vibes from this haul. Like she’s seen how well Beth try on and what’s in shop reels are doing and wants in on it.

Reactions: 16
Nah this is Beth’s latest 9 grid posts she promotes 8/9 are promoting consumerism and materialism. Brogan is a grabby cow but even she isn’t on this level which is saying something as she’s very materialistic. I feel brogan overall is more interested in bragging about what she buys/ gets gifted and Beth is more interested in making money on Aff links
3E2262D6-1B4A-4468-841D-917E31EFA0BA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She always seems to buy/live in those unsupportive washed out white Primark bras. She needs a good fitting appointment somewhere.

Reactions: 18
Not watching anything by Brogan anymore, so whos idea did she copy with the lemon dress idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I remembering right that she would say her lulu lemon leggings are a 14, because I was in my nearest stockist yesterday asking for sizing advice and she said they don’t convert to uk size so as a uk 16 I am a 10/12 depending on the leggings but they advise trying on in store as fit can be different. So basically she’s wearing an 18 in those leggings.

Reactions: 17
I’ve always said that having good quality, well fitting clothes that are more expensive even if it means your wardrobe is only a quarter full is far better for a) the planet and b) your self esteem than a wardrobe packed with cheap, badly fitting clothes.

I’ve always been an 8-10, and went to an 18-20 whilst unwell. It was soul destroying, because I spent months wearing leggings and baggy T-shirt’s (as it was early pandemic when I gained the weight so couldn’t go out anywhere anyway, so why waste money?!) UNTIL I went back to work and was forced to buy decent, well fitting clothes. That’s when I started to feel better about myself. I had to learn what that meant because I had no clue how to dress my new size/shape (and despite gaining 5 stone, NONE of it went on my boobs, which are flat, so I looked ridiculous

It’s also when the weight started dropping off because I wasn’t sat on my arse any more. She needs to move more, get a decent bra and learn how to dress herself

As for the dog - she can’t love the poor thing that much when shes bleeping off on holidays all the time

Benji - yes people off sick CAN do leisure activities still and most of the time they are key to recovery however they’re taking the bleeping piss and I’d bet he’s on full wage as well, not SSP.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have no respect for any company that will happily gift cunts like brogan free tit, when she can easily afford it no problem. There are people that are struggling to afford the basic necessities at the moment, “influencers” are so out of touch with reality

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just watched the Primark haul - How depressing! Most of the stuff she liked was either from 2010 or fit for your Grandma.

I’d be gutted if I couldn’t wear certain clothes because of my size. I take care of myself so I don’t have that problem but I would 100% be doing something about it if I was Brogan.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.