Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nervous, on edge energy.
If you watch her with her mum you'll pick up on her entire demeanor changing... like she's constantly walking on eggshells.
I got the sense of that throughout the video, shopping at mejulie's pace, it's like whatever her mum says goes..

Reactions: 12
What’s happened to her office chair? It looked like a cheap old one? I didn’t think she had one in black that wasn’t bulky

Reactions: 5
I got the sense of that throughout the video, shopping at mejulie's pace, it's like whatever her mum says goes..
And she is doing the same now to myfiancebenjiblesshisheart. When you compare the dynamic of MeJulie with Brogan and Brogan with Benji it's the exact same attitude.

I am sick of her editing her legs in photos to appear slimmer we are not fooled by that brogan! Tip toe twit.
Brogan Tate # 94 - The Tip Toe twit

That photo of her on the cruise ship balcony is old and she looks well wide there too. Face isn't completely rough but from the neck down she's literally a jacket potato stuffed in a playsuit or whatever the duck that floral thing is she's wearing.

Reactions: 33
Sorry but what is she talking bout. This girl is delusional. She’s pulling at the shorts saying 18-20 are too big and as they sit on her they look like they should. Own it. That’s your size!!!
If anything they look small! The other leg is straining across as she pulls it out. It’s an elasticated waist Hun supposed to be able to stretch it!

• Haha
If anything they look small! The other leg is straining across as she pulls it out. It’s an elasticated waist Hun supposed to be able to stretch it!
I know 😂 they’re definitely not oversized. They just fit. Anything elasticated will stretch if you pull it. She expects them to fit with no extra stretch? They’d be really tight and uncomfortable pyjamas then ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw Gary comment on her post saying fingers crossed for the northern lights and she replied with a fingers crossed emoji

At least research your holiday bab you’re about 250 miles south of that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I feel sorry for whoever bought those pyjamas after Borg had her sweaty ass in them 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.